Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest annejung

Hi everyone 

I'm so proud of kyo that received praise from audiences and media about her beauty & her acting . And I feel exciting about photo and clip from TWWB , Can't wait to see it. Febuary is seem too far .

Actor Jo In-Seong is going to cause some serious damage.

Jo In-Seong's eyes are the thing of the talk these days from the upcoming SBS drama "Wind Blows in Winter".

In the images of Jo In-Seong, he is smiling affectionately or staring at something with force in his eyes. He is also beat up and wounded but his eyes are sad. The image of him looking at Son Hye-kyo with love in his eyes and eating cotton candy just does it all.

"Wind Blows in Winter" is a traditional mellow drama about a man and a woman who don't believe in love. It's written by Noh Hee-kyeong and directed by Kim Kyoo-tae. To be aired for the first time on the 13th.

photo274217.jpg

;) :x ;)

@putriN: the fur coat that SHK wears in the pic that you like is the coat in the pic which you post ;;)
And I miss @utkim, maybe she's busy? but both of you ( putriN & utkim ) please don't absent at the same time.
ginachan: please comeback frequently, :D
ria: honey, the pics from baidu's so beautiful and you're really enthusiasm for caring for this thread :x
@strawberry555: :-h I wonder if you're a Russian? because sometime there're few words in your post are like Russian. I really like your idea, I like Leonardo Di Caprio too, but because he has some scandals with hot models, I would rather like Keanu Reeves (in Matrix) than Leonardo Di Caprio :x He is a little Asian and I think their personalities are quite similar. Of course he is so handsome :x oh please let's the dream come true
8->

Finally, the thing that I want to talk is I'm so happy because today there're a lot of news updated by Korea's media. They're about SHK with TGM, very positive, bright and objective.

these are the links. please use google traslate and read them:
http://sports.chosun.com/news/utype.htm?id=201301150100081970006682&ServiceDate=20130114

http://sports.donga.com/home/3/all/20130113/52271427/3

They talk about how much is she loved in China and how is the cooperation between her and Leung Chiu Wai.
Her efforts have been recognized and she is extremely worthy.
I'm so happy for her and so proud of her too.

It has been announced Kang Ta will be the music director for TWTWB ost,i'm not sure whether he will sing the ost too.
For TGM,good reviews continue to pour in and the latest news i read was that there will be the unedited version of TGM at a much later date,i hope it's true so that we can better understand the story.

^oh really ? Kang Ta ?? omo omo, winter is getting better and better.......

hopefully he will sing the OST....... Kang Ta please   [-O<

freshspring, i'm still around..... just a lil buzy...... too many pics posted, i forgot keke....

our kim dearie on hols...... she'll be back soon  ;)

thanks all for the news....... awesome...... yes, so proud of her       <:-P

class="title"Song Hye-kyo slaps Tony Leung in ‘The Grandmaster’ featurette

January 14th, 2013

annejung:JIS eyes are really expressive!He does have the killer eyes,can't wait to watch TWTWB!!

Ria:you are so right to say that working w/ WKW was all worth it for SHK.She is very smart and knows that working w/ renowned perfectionist director WKW,will give enable her to learn and experience so much!Not so many are given the chance to work w/ WKW.He saw a lot of potential in our girl,that he invited her to join him.SHK is always open to learning new techniques that would make her a better actress.That's how dedicated and serious she is in improving her chosen career.She might only have such a short role,but people are talking about it bec. she did it so well.

putriN:That picture of SHK in fur,reminds me of Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn.SHK exudes their kind of star quality!!

=;  Hello everyone, I'm back and miss this thread  :D . Thanks everyone for all updatings...you guys are the best  <:-P..muackk

So many posts to read and i'm jumping from this thread to another thread like crazy :))

edit: it seems Fatal love will start shooting midt of March..so i guess kyo in a hurry to get TWTWB done before she can head to China.

4a0e91de9c82d158d8fbb474800a19d8bd3e4285

It seems like she can finish TWTWB by then, depending on how much of the drama was filmed in advance. I know that they got started earlier than most dramas do, so they may be able to avoid live filming and finish filming the series before the series' final episode airs.

kim: weeee ur back,ur back..we missed you dearie... as i said before this thread never feels complete with anyone of u MIA..glad ur back. >:D

and thanks to khxy,kim,putriN,freshspring,annejung,beth for all the wonderful articles on twtwb,tgm an also the pics...u guys are awesome  :-bd

The Real CZ: ur welcome for the info 

beth: *nods head* even thou SHK's role was small she gave such an impactful performance tat people are still talkin about it..yaay way to goo girl  <:-P

freshspring: ur such a sweetie....thank you for ur kind comments :x 

and great news for us,seems TGM is doing simply great in the BO and here is an article on that...

Ip Man triumphs over Chan Ho Nam

By Syahida Kamarudin | From Cinema Online Exclusively for Yahoo! Newsroom – 19 hours ago

7cn_ipmantriumphs00_zps5615d4fe.jpg

14 Jan – It was revealed that Wong Kar-wai's three-years-in-the-making, "The Grandmaster" has beaten Wong Jing's "Young And Dangerous: Reloaded" at the box office last week.

As reported on Asianpopnews, at the box office opening on 10 January, not only did the Hong Kong box office showed that audiences have chosen the retelling of Ip Man over the remake of comic hero Chan Ho Nam, the mainland China's box office results also shown that "The Grandmaster" has exceeded expectations.

In Hong Kong, "The Grandmaster" has grossed HKD 2 million in its premiere, whereas "Young And Dangerous: Reloaded" only managed to accumulate a total of HKD 410,000. Meanwhile, after its premiere on 8 January in Chinese theatres, the Wong Kar-wai movie successfully accumulated an astonishing CNY 100 million in three days.

The result is good news to stars, Tony Leung, Zhang Ziyi and Song Hye-gyo, who has been through thick and thin to film "The Grandmaster", although the latter has declined to join any promotional activities due to her massive edit from the movie.

source: sg.entertainment.yahoo.com

edit: the last line says SHK declined to be part of promotional activities due to her edit from the movie..but i beg to differ..we all know our SHK is a very professional actress and it was only because of her conflicting TWTWB schedule,that she was unable to make it to the premiere event et al..should blame it on the unfortunate timing :(

Thank you for the updates.

Some media just like to create sensations and spread false rumours.

Baidu says song joong ki went to twtwb filming site to visit jis and maybe he will get to see hye kyo,his new laneige partner hehe...

Source:baidu

^oh yah, sjk and kyo has connection after all via laneige :D

dear lee min ho, when are you visiting kim bum ? ;)

thanks khxy.

beth, i wish she slaps wkw too, oops sorry :P

and i agree with you..... i bet we can see her more looking like GK and AH in 1949.

woohoo....... kim is back...... welcome home dearie >:D<

thanks everyone for sharing ! 

^^ i really am eager to see LMH's visit..afterall the man has been so sincere and consistent in his admiration for our girl,so i guess he wouldnt let this oppurtunity pass..atleast tats what i hope..  8->

sorry if this is a repost,but SHK looks serenely beautiful... :x 

292d070828381f3075d97061a9014c086f06f03d

from baidu

Guest annejung

One more article about TWWB . And Welcome back Utkim :)>-

"Wind Blows In Winter" attracted by Jo In-seong's eyes

Actor Jo In-Seong is going to provoke the women's mind with his cold eyes.

Jo In-Seong takes on the role of Oh Soo in the upcoming drama "Wind Blows in Winter".

Well-known poker gambler Oh Soo loses his will to live after failing brutally with his first love. He has no future or hope but just this moment. He has nothing to fear and lives everyday with a heart like a desert but in a moment of life and death Oh Soo chooses love and gets caught up in a massive whirlpool.

To live, he has to get 7.8 billion won from an heiress named Oh Young (Song Hye-kyo). He acts like her fake brother Soo and enters her house along with a brother-like Jin-seong (Kim Beom). However, wind starts to blow in the heart of Soo who is fooling Young as she shares the same kind of loneliness and pain as him.

According to the drama team, Jo In-Seong doesn't only seem macho and sophisticated but he draws out sadness and sentimental feelings.

"It made us all anxious to see how he will express Oh Soo. However, his performance was beyond expectations. Oh Soo's fancy looks in contrast to his empty heart had been portrayed exactly like it should be by Jo In-Seong".

credit:hancinema

photo274553.jpg:)>

kim: its great to have u back too  :x

thanks msriz for posting the excerpt and thank you shanda for the translation.. love reading the excerpts.. :D

also thank you annejung for the article..:)

TGM stills from baidu   ;;) 

29381f30e924b8991b8226f16e061d950b7bf6b9

a08b87d6277f9e2fa6905ec11f30e924b999f356

EDIT: more stills from baidu

b999a9014c086e06493ec18202087bf40bd1cb61

f11f3a292df5e0fe50de73c85c6034a85fdf7231