Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: white; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px;"New year has come, but Song Hye Kyo doesn’t seem to be aging1357224153695.jpg
On January 2, a staff member of Song Hye Kyo’s agency tweeted a photo of the actress with the caption “Song wishes you a happy new year and good health.”The photo was reportedly taken on the set of SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday series That Winter, The Wind Blows. The actress looks poised and beautiful as usual.Song plays opposite to Jo In Sung in her new series, which is written by No Hee Kyung. The series tells a story about a couple who don’t believe in love and stars to air on January 13.

Guest Leonisa

Did I read it right, the drama will start to air on January 13?
Oh, I just read in the news section it will be airing on February 13

Read from baidu&weibo:'This lady had a chance to work with Hye Kyo in TWWB.she wrote in her weibo:
"My first korean drama that i watched was autumn in my heart and i can't believe that i've had a chance to work with Song Hye Kyo.Eventhough filming only ended now but it still feels like a dream.She's really pretty,but i was not allowed to take photo.JIS and Hye Kyo had a kissing scene"
source:weibo &baidu

Guest yawzers

I'm so excited! I really like the teaser. When is this Drama supposed to be broadcasted? Gosh SHK looks really pretty in the trailer. Such an eye candy @-)

kim: the banner and the blog pics are awesome,thanks dearie..and i agree with you,few articles are ridiculous beyond belief..  :-O 

msriz: thanks for the article..SHK really is a timeless beauty..she still looks young and beautiful as ever  :x

yawzers: hi welcome to the thread..this drama will be airing on feb 13th 2013,in SBS... :)

khxy: thanks for the news...omggg a kissing scene?? wooooooh *fans self*... i really wish she was able to take a pic,hehe.. :\">  

^^ putrin: hehehe yes exactly,and remember we were discussing a month back about how nice it would be if there was a kissing scene in the drama,and now the wish has been fulfilled  :))

Song Hye Kyo doesn’t seem to be aging

January 04, 2013 2:00 am cloud2c2h 

1357224153695_zps73a4c812.jpg

On January 2, a staff member of Song Hye Kyo’s agency tweeted a photo of the actress with the caption “Song wishes you a happy new year and good health.”

The photo was reportedly taken on the set of SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday series That Winter, The Wind Blows. In the photo, the beauty, 31, looks poised and radiant as usual.

Song plays opposite to Jo In Sung in her new series, which is written by No Hee Kyung. The series is a story about a couple who don’t believe in love, and it starts to air on January 13.

Source: Xportsnews via korea.com

EDIT: a small correction..in the last line it says the drama starts to air on jan 13..but i guess it must be a typo..the drama airs in feb 13 as reported by most of the articles..   :) 

I'm getting blown away by the beautiful pictures and awesome articles re:TWTWB ,SHK and JIS:))Impatiently waiting for the airing day....41 more days:(((

khxy:I'm really hoping there would be some kissing scene!!!So ecstatic to hear this!

putriN:I'm praying Dir Kim and writer Noh will give us a happier ending.

Utkim:Those Elle pictures are awesome!

msriz:I do noticed that SHK seems to look younger and more beautiful as she ages .It's the opposite w/ her lol.

Ria:Yes!!the bigger picture of SHK is indeed mezmerizing!!!

khxy, what a relief to hear there will be a kissing scene, but i'm sure there are more than 1 and i'm sure writernim won't let us down :)). Have watched both kmovie and jdrama and there wasn't any kisses which i thot it was somehow lacking something, it's good to hear we get what we want though i have always believed we will get some kissing scenes, maybe 10???..opss  ;;)

putriN, dearie, it only boils your blood, not good for our health :P

Read at chinese website, Tony, CC, ZZY will appear on the premiere of Tencent on the 7th for TGM...can't see Kyo's name, hopefully we will get to see her too.

I read at Baidu, i think they said Kyo has ended her contract with ROEM...Amen!

edit: khxy, thanks for info dear...aww, i think it's true...but it's fine, i guess Kyo's contract might end soon too as she is over 30 and the concept is for 20+ ?? and i can totally understand the decision.. anyway, Song Joong Ki is cute too ;) ... must visit the site now, as long as it lasts  :))

http://blog.naver.com/shalsl1?Redirect=Log&logNo=80177551971
more photos for ELLE magazine.
@freshspring, hi the filming ended for the lady only not the main cast and crew.
Also, read from baidu that Laneige homme model has been changed to Song Joong Ki.Not sure how true is that
source:baidu and naver

Chinese news about Kyo in cheongsam, all of them look so pretty in them, but it seems Kyo's cheongsam is more original? i'm trying to not being bias, but Kyo looks really elegant and pretty in them.

5705594510016432869_zpsfa28685d.jpg
http://gb.cri.cn/30944/2013/01/04/3765s3979066.htm

Info from baidu says that TGM press conference will be on 6th January,but it seems that Hye Kyo won't be able to attend:(
Edit:There's an activity for twwb on the 8th according to dc,hoping it's the press conference

Song Hye Kyo Side Profile, “Truly a Painting”

[Herald Sang Sang News] Actress Song Hye Kyo conveyed a new year’s greeting for her fans, which has attracted attention.

On January 2nd, a representative for Song Hye Kyo tweeted a photo, along with the following caption to her Twitter account: “Happy New Year,,,this person,,,please be careful of catching a cold,,,”

In the revealed photo, Song Hye Kyo’s side profile is shown as she is in the middle of filming the new SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama That Winter The Wind Blows. With her flawless white skin and profound gaze, she evoked a goddess-like beauty.

Netizens who saw Song Hye Kyo’s side profile photo expressed a variety of responses, such as, “I am really looking forward to the drama, “Her skin is really white,” “Song Hye Kyo is too pretty,”

Meanwhile, That Winter, The Wind Blows, starring Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung, is scheduled to have its first broadcast next month, February 13th.

20130104000004_1-300x212.jpg

Source: stylem.mt.co.krHerald Corp
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net