Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Song Hye Kyo looks beautiful in the teaser for 'That Winter, the Wind Blows' and it makes me feel nostalgic that it relates a lot to 'Worlds Within'.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1179064798?pn=66http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDk1ODg2MjEy.html
Follow up news regarding TGM exhibition,there's decriptions of cheongsam worn by Kyo and  her character too.In the video,the host is  giving introductions on TGM's story,cast and shooting process.The host is saying that every little details were not spared in this movie,even the cutleries,plates and bowls are especially hand picked.The gold colour ornaments in the house/hotels/restaurants are not painted(because at that time there's no paint) but was carved out by the art director and 60 artisans,and it took about 3 years to finish.The exhibition will take place till 27th January 2013.
source:baidu and youku

putriN: i agree,SHK is basically flawless!! oh iv tried many times too and i ultimately gave up...  :P and thanks for the pic..even i find myself playing the teaser every 15 mins on my system now..still reeling from "that winter" impact   :\">

khxy: thanks much for the info..saw the pics at baidu..the cheongsam display is very beautiful and no wonder our girl took a great liking to the outfit..

here's an other article from naver...even the media has "that winter" fever i guess... ;;)

2013010112412498_1_rstarkmm_zpsf82b8515.

http://reviewstar.hankooki.com/Article/ArticleView.php?WEB_GSNO=10083072

pic cr:reviewstar.hankooki

That Winter, The Wind Blows Preview: The Visually Stunning Teaser Revealed on 2012 SBS Acting Awards

Posted on January 01, 2013 in drama by nettop01

201301010008774665_50e1ac2cacdc2_59_2013

he new video teaser of the upcoming SBS drama ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ has been revealed.

In the award ceremony of the 2012 featured the teaser clip of the 2013′s most anticipated SBS drama, ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ starring Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung.

In the feature, Song Hye Kyo’s tears and Jo In Sung’s wailing were supplemented by stunning visuals and deep emotionality. The sheer emotionality of the visuals, in line with the drama’s traditional romance genre, immediately stood out with the wintry delicateness of the drama.

The most anticipated drama of the early 2013 from SBS, ‘That Winter’ has been a highly anticipated affair of the meeting of the nation’s most beloved actors, of Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo, under the auspices of the celebrated writer Noh Hee Kyung. The drama will premiere on next February.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BW4-NNpY6s&feature=player_embedded

source: koreandrama.com

putriN:this teaser definitely made my new year really happy:)Like you ,Ria ,khxy and the rest of our friends here,I was blown away by the flawless beauty of SHK and JIS is just oozing w/ sex appeal,I did not realize he was that handsome!!They do look awesome together:)

Ria:I'm  just like you!!!I can't get enough of this teaser.I have copied it in my FB,so I can advertise it to my friends and family.I want them all to see how beautiful SHK and handsome as heck JIS isss.2013 is definitely our girls year to shine.The real goddess of beauty is here to rule!!!

khxy:thanks for all the updates!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR .....2013!!PEACE,LOVE and PROSPERITY TO ALL!

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung appear in a new TV series teaser

January 01, 2013 6:00 pm dkrogers

20130101144710211.jpg

SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday series That Winter, The Wind Blows released a teaser video.

The teaser video was released on December 31 during the 2012 SBS Drama Awards, which was held at the SBS Prism Tower in Seoul.

In the video, Jo and Song give emotional performances, while actor Kim Beom shows off his manly appeal. The beautiful video drew a lot of attention and made the audience eagerly anticipate the series.

Producer Kim Kyu Tae shot the beautiful scene featuring Jo and Song, complementing the emotional story.

The series is a classic melodrama about a man and woman who don’t believe in love. The first episode will air on February 13. Renowned writer No Hee Kyung and stylish director Kim Kyu Tae will work with the top stars.

20130101144710219.jpg

I must say that i love this scene, his eyes are full of emotion, so romantic..it can melt our hearts, so captivating..it's like telling us how admiring he is for Oh Young...gahhh 8->

btw, The PD had shoot some beautiful scenes  ...wow

4z3HB_zps055f6f59.gif
@ Shaylaman at TWTWB's thread

beth: indeed!! its going to be the year of our girl...  :-bd

putriN: thanks for those wonderful SCs..and yes,its certainly not enough for us..we want more,dont we?  ;;)

kim: wow,u took the words out of my mouth!! and yes,tats surely my most favourite scene...kudos to the director like u said,he has shot it beautifully!!  and Jo in sung's eyes when he looks at SHK like that....awww *melts*    :\"> i found myself replaying that scene countless times!! and i should say im veryyy much impressed with the first teaser..i duno why,but the whole teaser experience feels similar to watching a dewdrop falling from a leaf, may be because it is pure and refreshingly beautiful..no wonder the articles tout it as a visually stunning teaser..it truly is very stunning...    :x  

ria, the way you put it, love it! more notches up anticipation for the drama   <:-P

kim, i totally agree with you..... i'm so happy to see the outcome.... PD Kim rock !

on the last secs from the teaser, apparently the netizens too are falling in love with his smile    :x

"That Winter"  Jo In Sung 1 sec "killer smile" to women...... don't know how to put it    :P

tw130102a.jpg

Source ; Nate

let's watch SHK's acting as a blind girl in an MV, it's very nice. many year have passed and she's more and more beautiful and wonderful :)

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/DWsFju3VFzo/?fr=1&referrer=http%3A%2F%2Ftieba.baidu.com%2Fp%2F2078943595

dear @Shanda sis (@songhyekyo.net), could you tell me what SHK&JIS said in the trailer, please? Thank you so much :">

putriN: hehe thanks and yes now that we have had a taste of the wonderful teaser,just cant wait till we see the whole picture onscreen!!, and interesting article,who could resist JIS's sexy smile in the last scene of the teaser? no wonder the netizens are raving about it..  :\"> 

and i found translation of single line from the teaser..the beginning where JO IN SUNG narrates..seems he says he wanted to live though he met a lady who wanted to die - source:omg-gurubootcamp.com

fanart from baidu-posted rest at drama thread :-)

0f0c7bec54e736d11e6a23d69b504fc2d46269f1