Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

khxy: thanks for the info...  :-bd

putriN: welcome dear and ur awesome too...  >:D< thanks for posting the pic and the article and shanda for the translation..

whoaa the pic is mightyy big and it is twice as breathtaking!! and u spotted it correctly,i was thinking that something looked different about her eyes..just noticed the grey lens..it suits her great... wub.gif

and btw,this article tells about how the fact that shk's film got selected for the berlin fest is drawing attention..and i guess it also mentions she is the first korean actor whose movie is selected for major international film festivals??...and something about her european market,overseas activities,her upcoming drama etc...cudnt understand much...  blink.gif

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20121220/51751243/3

501202239_zps9ae44633.jpg

source: sports.donga.com via naver

but nevertheless,just the fact that SHK's film TGM is going for the berlin festival is something to be very much proud of !! and im praying too,for her attendence there!!  [-O<

woaaaaaah, pic from magazine and she talks about her role in TWTWB???  SHK loooks stunning!!! s1024-1.gif

i guess she says she did homework and studied the visually impaired people inorder to play the role..

looking forward to more pics ,her whole interview and not to mention the english translated article of this link... w00t.gif cheer-1.gif

here's a parade of articles on that from naver..

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=292936

http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1356051991437652017

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201212210954400910

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201212220100133620011025&servicedate=20121221

and here is the pic..

pic source:newsen.com via naver

201212210954400910_1_zps5fa00954.jpg

^i'm sure media will cover yeay....... she's simply irresistable !  :x

she's so magnificently gorgeous in the peach dress...... what a beautiful heiress she will be in That Winter ;;)

yes, can't wait for shanda's trans    :\">

on mr google's trans that she's the first korean actor, doesn't sound right at all...... i think we wrongly interpreted his trans .....     :P

putriN: i agree,must have interpreted it wrongly!!  :P 

this is the magazine...how i wish i could own this!! 

b4395bb5c9ea15ced1c46edcb6003af33b87b2c4

baidu

and i find chinese to english translation much easier and understandable! read in baidu..

i guess it basically tells,that SHK with her short bobbed hair radiates beauty in her chanel outfit for ELLE magazine!! and seems she says in the interview that after seeing the visually impaired people and listening to thier stories,she has a new understanding of the role...

EDIT: 

@freshspring: you're welcome and i think the haircut is only for the magazine photoshoot..and in TWTWB script reading and BTS pics,we saw her sporting long hair..so no need to worry..   :D

^ freshspring, no worries, it's only a wig for the magazine . Ms Park said so :D

조금 전 송혜교 단발머리 실시간 검색어 1등." 가발단발 풉

Divashim and Ms Park actively promote Kyo's magazine huh? hehe, so sweet of them.

ria, thanks so much for the pics, she is breathtakingly beautiful :x...and her lips..muackkk.

kim: ur welcome,and yup luscious lips...she is breathtakingly beautiful indeed  :x

the english article...

Song Hye Kyo enchants the public in a pink dress

December 21, 2012 4:30 pm dkrogers

201212210954400910_1_zps44877c9b.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo recently showed off her appeal through a pictorial.

Song was featured on the January issue of the fashion magazine ELLE. In the picture, Song is wearing a black bobbed hairstyle in a pink dress.

Song will return to the small screen for the first time in five years through new TV series That Winter The Wind Blows. She plays the role of a rich, blind girl named Oh Young. To play her role, she visited the blind and talked together about their lives and happiness.

The pictorial and interview, in which Song appears, will be published on the January issue of the magazine.

Source: Xportsnews via korea.com

^hihello itscreamie......... a warm welcome here....... your avie looks familiar, love it   ;)

oops..... her dress is pink color and not peach...... bianeh.

the  way she dressed in this mag....... she's already portraying a chebol heiress....... hence, i guess she'll talk more on her upcoming drama ;;)

not only us, understand that ms park received a lot of enquiries on kyo's hair status....... until she has to issue a statement that kim posted :))

mostly want her to sport long hair in the drama   :\">

Guest itscreamie

hehe, thanks @putriN :) I always lurk in here. I'm so glad Song Hye Kyo has a new project coming. Full House will always be my favorite kdrama. I'm quite disappointed because I miss seeing her in rom-coms but it's alright. I trust her choice. Support her all the way :)
b14.gif

Wow, looking at her pictures in Jan Elle just drop my jaw, she is Goddess, no words can describe her beauty. So glad ELLE has chose to feature her in the first month of 2013. Always support her in what ever she chooses.

Thanks guys for all beautiful post n pictures. I always lurk in here n love reading all posts n pictures. >:D< \:D/

Song Hye Kyo, Transforms into Bobbed Hair Doll, a ‘Haute Couture Muse”
20121221020520_0.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo has transformed into a doll as she wears a haute couture dress and dons a bob hairstyle.

Song Hye Kyo had a recent cover and photo session with the fashion magazine, Elle. Song Hye Kyo, who in the released pictorial, wears a pink haute couture dress featuring beaded trimming, is sure to receive the love of many designers as a fashion muse.

In addition, the bottom part of her bobbed hair was overstated to emphasize the characteristic of a doll-like beauty. With emphasis on the lips and eyes, the eye makeup and lips smeared with pink lipstick highlighted the lovely actress’s face.

During the interview, which took place at the same time as the photo shoot, Song Hye Kyo said, “For my role as a chaebol heiress who suffers from visual impairment inThat Winter, The Wind Blows, my first drama in five years, I personally met with the visually impaired and listened to their stories, and by observing their lives, I was able to study for my new role.”

Meanwhile, you can check out the rest of Song Hye Kyo’s cover spread and interview in the January issue of Elle.

Reporter Park Min Kyung minkyung@segye.com

Segye.com

Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

genahlim: great reading ur posts too!!  :D  and yess SHK is a jaw droppin beauty indeed!! when i showed my friend,who is also a great SHK fan,the recent mag pics,she was literally gaping and mentioned she has never seen anyone more beautiful than SHK in her whole life!! well i cudnt agree with her more!!  :\"> 

Amethyst: yess even i thot it was studded wen i first saw it...either way,it looks great on our girl..

msriz: thanks for posting the article here and shanda for the translation!! i gather Song hye kyo has done a glot of homework for the role..and im sure she will play the role brilliantly and her hardwork will be paid off..fighting!!! . and i love ur siggy... KDW and SHK :x  

btw this is the pic of ELLE magazine page, from dc...looks like a lengthy interview to me..but the only thing i could understand from the pic is the word GRANDMASTERS in line 3,column 1... sweatdrop.gif

1-1_zps14272333.jpg

wish they would confirm soon about her attendance in the berlin fest!! :-SS

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2060104319
Her character descriptions:
Zhang Yong Cheng-Ip Man's wife.Her version of Ip Man's wife(different from the previous Ip Man,whereby his wife was said by many to be a "vase").Here she is graceful,elegant and is the definition of classic beauty.She was with Ip Man's side throughout his ups and downs,migrate from place to place and never once abandon Ip Man. 
New stills from TGM  and she looks gorgeous in cheongsam ,gowns,dresses,t shirts and i suspect in pyjamas too:)
source:baidu

^she looks pretty in anything !     ;;)

khxy, thanks for the gist...... i'm very excited now..... my thinking is that, we'll know the answer whether she's gracing the red carpet in berlinale after TGM promo cos by then is the final edit....... it will take up much time to travel there if her appearance is only for few seconds....... BUT, after reading the gist, she should be there ! 

he just could not bring himself to edit this out     :x

the graceful, elegant and classic beauty of Zhong Yong Cheng -

tgm121222a.jpg

Baidu