Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest MeLLa

^yeah... confucius or confurious...

we'll just have to wait for the announcement from her side to avoid any confusion :)

hi mella... about 2 mths away from now... 26 Sep 09 :rolleyes:

Thanks putriN, I cannot wait to see pictures...2 months will come quickly :)

YES, HURRAH for H2 in Japan!

Thanks putriN, I cannot wait to see pictures... 2 months will come quickly :)

you're welcome my dear :)

i like your positive, optimistic attitude... must learn from you :blush:

Kyo really looks stunning :sweatingbullets:

apparently, the pix are gracing Aritaum Magazine, August issue :)

http://www.aritaum.com/magazine.do?depth1=5&depth2=1

shk0804c.jpg

shk0804e.jpg

chameleon Kyo at work again -

from Summer fresh-faced in Jun :)

shk0606a.jpg

to Autumn smoky-looked in Aug :rolleyes:

shk0804d.jpg

via dc

Guest mimerita

This news has 3 names quoted i.e. WinstonZhao/SongHyeKyo/GallenLo as possible casts. Most expensive film of $60M to include international stars from HongKong/Taiwan/South Korea/Japan.

http://dailynews.sina.com/bg/ent/tv/sinacn...2335536747.html

(her next project is closer to Chinese film than Korean drama, therefore Confucius maybe a hint to expect. Pulling power is in the casting of best selection of actor/actress from each county)

The China internet news saying it's a TV drama from a TV station in Guangdong province called Fushan TV Station. The budget is RMB60M. They have mentioned a few Chinese male stars' names. I think of two reasons that they mentioned SHK's name:

1. They are sincerely inviting her to act in it, as it may help to get investment or sponsor or make the drama more high profile.

2. They are in talks with some Chinese actresses or already confirmed the lead actress (of course a Chinese actress), but not announced now. And they are not intended to cast foreign actresses. But because they want to make news at the initially stage to get people's attention about this drama, to create some news for this drama to let the public to know at least the name of the drama. So they are saying who and who may act in this drama.

I really dislike the practice of those regional TV stations in China. They are really unprofessional. I never interested in those period drama from China. If the TV station is serious and professional, they should announce the cast after everything is confirmed. So, I would say, forget this news.

Guest kashermieece02

The China internet news saying it's a TV drama from a TV station in Guangdong province called Fushan TV Station. The budget is RMB60M. They have mentioned a few Chinese male stars' names. I think of two reasons that they mentioned SHK's name:

1. They are sincerely inviting her to act in it, as it may help to get investment or sponsor or make the drama more high profile.

2. They are in talks with some Chinese actresses or already confirmed the lead actress (of course a Chinese actress), but not announced now. And they are not intended to cast foreign actresses. But because they want to make news at the initially stage to get people's attention about this drama, to create some news for this drama to let the public to know at least the name of the drama. So they are saying who and who may act in this drama.

I really dislike the practice of those regional TV stations in China. They are really unprofessional. I never interested in those period drama from China. If the TV station is serious and professional, they should announce the cast after everything is confirmed. So, I would say, forget this news.

thanks for this, rita :) ..I agree with you, forget this news.. <_<

Guest mimerita

When I read the Chinese news I only feel like laughing because the content is so typical and you feel that they just want to make noise. The TV station said the drama budget RMB60M which is one of the most expensive Chinese drama (who cares, people naturally assume the figure is exaggerated), the cast not only include Chinese (China, HK, Taiwan) but also actor/actress from Japan, Korea, American Chinese, to make it an "international cast"....

With one sentence mentioned SHK has high chance to act in it. And then many boring contents that nobody cares. When the news is spreading, some internet media may change the title to "SHK is rumoured to act in ......" and then maybe HK/TW newspaper and more China media may report on it too, and then there may have debate in the internet that some netizens may say it's good to cast SHK, some may say not suitable... Then reporters may ask the production company their comments and progress... and the news go on and on for a while. Then finally they jump out and say the lead actress is xxx (Chinese). (This is my guess but maybe it's truely like this) <_<

Guest kashermieece02

I've updated Last Chance but Chapter 4 will be completed tomorrow, just a part of the new chapter was posted..hope you guys check it out..thanks..

..and guys, I'm not sure if this is already mentioned here but Asianfanatics.net posted a news about Song Hye Kyo's Unforgettable Love

here's the link:

Song Hye Kyo's Unforgettable Love

She said she won't fall for another pretty boy again..why?Does that really matter?..what's important is that person will love her and respect her, right?

p.s. pls delete it if it has been posted..thanks..

^Rita, I agree with you much about this. It already had happened few times before and no surprise if it'll happen again :huh: . That's why I lately always take those news with a big big question mark, can't trust on these reports :P . I really dislike the last part when they said" the drama was never mentioned for a foreign actor" :ph34r: , WTH, why in the first time using her name....gezzz.

Kasher, I think I 've read the trans before (maybe from Shanda, not sure) , but it was more like "when she was younger, the look was important, but as for now she's older, the look is no longer that important any more". I also think the beauty innside always beat the outside beauty, but of course it''s def. a bonus if she can find a handsome man with a golden heart hehe.

^kim, ehmmmmm... a handsome man with a golden heart huh, she don't need to search far and long...

he's just in front of her :sweatingbullets:

oops! i did it again :vicx: bianeh

I've updated Last Chance but Chapter 4 will be completed tomorrow, just a part of the new chapter was posted..hope you guys check it out..thanks..

..and guys, I'm not sure if this is already mentioned here but Asianfanatics.net posted a news about Song Hye Kyo's Unforgettable Love

here's the link:

Song Hye Kyo's Unforgettable Love

She said she won't fall for another pretty boy again..why?Does that really matter?..what's important is that person will love her and respect her, right?

p.s. pls delete it if it has been posted..thanks..

thanks kasher for the fic update and news... No, it's not posted yet :)

that's a relief isn't it? :unsure:

the ones that's in our fantasy mode are far from pretty BOYS...

they are handsome, hot, dashing, gorgeous... MEN :sweatingbullets:

right kasher, a good person is everything regardless of look :rolleyes:

can understand her loneliness esp when she's under stress but i hope she won't rush to go into another relationship... wish that she's always has close trusted friends that she can share her problems with -_-

many thanks Rita for the explanation.... it really helps a lot :)

just for a record, this is the 4th or 5th drama/movie that mentioned her name....

and i'm glad it's not materialised :)

Guest SweetKYO

^kim, ehmmmmm... a handsome man with a golden heart huh, she don't need to search far and long...

he's just in front of her :sweatingbullets:

oops! i did it again :vicx: bianeh

thanks kasher for the fic update and news... No, it's not posted yet :)

that's a relief isn't it? :unsure:

the ones that's in our fantasy mode are far from pretty BOYS...

they are handsome, hot, dashing, gorgeous... MEN :sweatingbullets:

right kasher, a good person is everything regardless of look :rolleyes:

can understand her loneliness esp when she's under stress but i hope she won't rush to go into another relationship... wish that she's always has close trusted friends that she can share her problems with -_-

many thanks Rita for the explanation.... it really helps a lot :)

just for a record, this is the 4th or 5th drama/movie that mentioned her name....

and i'm glad it's not materialised :)

\

Oh Putrin, AGREE!!! I wish there'll be one that will tell her you are here and always willing to be a closed trusted friend for her. or anyone from this thread.

Shanda's site for some reason is closed - so, they cant go to Songhyegyo.net. But you are here. :):rolleyes::o:lol::D

Guest kierelun

OMG.... ASIA EXCLUSIVE NEWS! HYUN BIN & SONG HYE KYO ADMIT DATING FOR 2 MTHS ??? :w00t:

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news2/entertain...7290165062.html

Chinese press news too speculative cannot be taken as truth, what about Korean press, this is another Korean news rumouring about both of them dating - to shout, laugh or cry - never mind if they are real & happy but kind of surprised to everyone :

http://news.joins.com/article/217/3712217....%7Clist%7Clist1

Guest mookie

Annyeung, hi there Putrin and dear Kim! Long time! I think this is my first post in this thread. Annyeong everybody. :)

wow I come across these headlines as well...

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200908051034051001

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0002001714

binnie said he's been dating HyeKyo for 2 months?! :huh: Not that it's not good news (imo at least...) but this can't be more shocking and out of character coming fr his mouth being quite private a person with his personal life.

If you dearies have more confirmation and news on it, that would be great.

Guest kierelun

Annyeung, hi there Putrin and dear Kim! Long time! I think this is my first post in this thread. Annyeong

binnie said he's been dating HyeKyo for 2 months?! :huh: Not that it's not good news (imo at least...) but this can't be more shocking and out of character coming fr his mouth being quite private a person with his personal life.

If you dearies have more confirmation and news on it, that would be great.

Only just a week ago, HB was mentioning about keeping mum and will refuse to talk about his personal life i.e. his parents, GF.

Therefore quite unbelievable it came out of the horse's mouth, next you will read the denial from both of them, as usual.

^hi mookie welcome your first visit here with a shocking news :)

precisely! coming out from his mouth! :sweatingbullets:

i just read the trans that you've posted that he wish to date or even goes for blind date...

totally shocking when few days later these news out ?

http://74.125.153.132/translate_c?hl=en&am...BZ9GleKyB4e3DlA

h20805c.jpg

h20805d.jpg

h20805e.jpg

Kyo has been very quiet these past few months, suddenly her site is full of the news.... i giddy already :P

Guest mookie

hugs Putrin! ;)

I think I read fr more reliable sources the leak was fr BOTH their managing companies and they have confirmed (?). haha I mean it's happy news, almost like 'the parents' are jumping up and down and can't keep their mouths shut.

Hello, I always a silent reader here, but because of latest news regarding HB and SHK, just want to say, I approve the relationship, I like both of them, very rare you can find a very good looking peole together, happy for them.

Guest kierelun

^it seems that Ww was their trial dating period :wub:

as ppl commented... it was so real and they don't believe they will not fall in love :rolleyes:

recalled SHK in one recent interview, she is very much in love with the character of JP in WW but was quick to say "not the real person".

wish them the best of luck in dating, at least she didnt choose an ugly BF, in fact HB is the most handsome among her co-stars & low-key to match hers.

If the rumour is true..

I'm happy for SHKssi

But both of SHK n HB haven't mention it yet..

so perhaps we all waiting for they confirmation

regarding this news..

I believe some of SHKer is sad n shock to :lol: