Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest kairu

Wow...so beautiful and such flawless skin of uri eonnie!

I just noticed it now that her ear piercing is higher than where the normal is... :lol:

Thanks for sharing!!

I find this amusing..

They mentioned Mr. H's name at the topic title...but never again in the whole article. :lol:

It's not like he has something to do with this drama..right? :phew:

Guest honey_ping

In an interview, actress Yoo Ji In was asked to compare today's actresses with the actresses that were active in her generation(her generation was active in the 70s) and she said that Jung Yoon Hee is a bit similar to Song Hye Kyo.(she said 귀여운song hye kyo.. which means something like cute song hye kyo)

anyways about the Jung Hyung Don..(he is pretty popular in Korea.. he is in two very popular variety shows right now

he has a HUGE crush on song hye kyo

he said something like, i have never seen a more beautiful person than shk

Oh, who doesn't have a huge crush on SHK? Just wondering whether he has ever seen her real in person, inviting her to his show or seen her somewhere somehow?

to me is mr.H. here properly having a real headache than any one else, and definitely needs to transforming into a real NinjaAssassin in no time :tongue2:

Guest alexdan

^^^ you know whom will have the biggest headache? PD PYO !!! :lol:

pressure from 2 camps... haha

to me is mr.H. here properly having a real headache than any one else, and definitely needs to transforming into a real NinjaAssassin in no time :tongue2:

I agree with you both :lol::lol: . Its not me who would have a headache :P . and mr. Bi should probably make some move before its too late,

ack...ack..ack.. hahahah, Im cracking up :lol:

^^^ i don't think until to that extent NO.gif

google translates - Song Hye-Kyo, 82 students in the same age jeongjihun Hyun Bin and breathing

what talking this translator huh :blink:

.... probably about this trio in the same age bracket :huh:

oh my.... putriN dear... please not bring up more articles like this :crazy:

make we're so confused and get heart attack ! or should i used machine translator ? i bet u and us more..... :P

can anyone find out where kdramafanusa ? so she can translate the articles... :lol: just kidding...

kekekeke, yeah , who wouldnt, but then again I will have a hard time for choosing who is the best for unni :sweatingbullets:

hi alex ! just wait untill november... after twtli airing.... we'll see..... right ? who's the best... ;)

I agree with you both :lol::lol: . Its not me who would have a headache :P . and mr. Bi should probably make some move before its too late,

ack...ack..ack.. hahahah, Im cracking up :lol:

i think he's far..far away from a headache alex.. B)

it seems he prefer to Susan Sarandon's Daughter or others white chick...it'll arranged by susan s ... yay ;)

btw.. have u seen KBS sang sang plus two days ago ? i heard something interested was happened on the show... Mr.H FWB(LH) had made confession about her "scandals' ..... uhhh.... it's been talked in some blog and thread... i dunno if that true or false... but no respond yet ... since this show was airing in KBS so... we can't imagine what people talked about ths!

i think he's far..far away from a headache alex.. B)

it seems he prefer to susan sarandon's daughter or others white chick...it'll arranged by susan s ... yay ;)

btw have u seen KBS sang sang plus two days ago ? i heard something interisted was happened on the show... Mr.H FWB was confesed about her "scandals'..... uh....

deka if, who is Mr.H FWB :unsure: ??? :blink: i'm a bit slow dear

sorry deka... i just couldn't help it... her news keeps on pouring in...

today only... there are more than 20 articles on her upcoming drama... :w00t:

she don't earn the TOP spot for nothing... :D

and... i couldn't resist these :lol:

THE DUO POWER

http://www.dailian.co.kr/news/n_view.html?...code&keys=4

pyokyo.jpg

http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview....d=2008051623377

h214.jpg

the reporter too not forgetting this duo :lol:

http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/...6065&cp=ked

bikyo.jpg

dear hyun bin... we know that you envy this photoshoot....

don't worry.... try to be patient a little while more....

your turn will come pretty soon :sweatingbullets:

edit : while i'm posting this... there're another 4 new articles coming in... :phew:

Guest angel2nyt

^^^ you know whom will have the biggest headache? PD PYO !!! :lol:

pressure from 2 camps... haha

from naver search engine... she has moved to TOP spot :D

thanks angel for initiating :)

what i just realized from the flood of articles today:

YEG just released their official statement and confirmation about hyunbin and song hye kyo being in TWTLI

i think YEG is the drama producers

so that means every artcile before today saying that unnie and hyunbin were already sure leads were all unofficial

and that one article with rain, song hye kyo and hyunbin's picture... well.. i also just noticed it now.. theyre all 82ers(i know unnie is an 81er but she was registered in 82, so her korean age is like that of an 82er)

in another article.. it says that fans are really expecting a lot from this drama

"풀하우스 신화 한번 더" = full house, one more legend

the pressure is really on

sorry deka... i just couldn't help it... her news keeps on pouring in...

today only... there are more than 20 articles on her upcoming drama... :w00t:

she don't earn the TOP spot for nothing... :D

and... i couldn't resist these :lol:

THE DUO POWER

http://www.dailian.co.kr/news/n_view.html?...code&keys=4

http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview....008051623377the reporter too not forgetting this duo :lol:

http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/...6065&cp=ked

dear hyun bin... we know that you envy this photoshoot....don't worry.... try to be patient a little while more....

your turn will come pretty soon :sweatingbullets:

edit : while i'm posting this... there're another 4 new articles coming in... :phew:

please translate first.... than bring up here ? B) hehehe.... jk..

it's ok putriN... it's fun.... like plays puzzle.... :D bring up the articles.... lets puzzle !

and i think HB doesn't need to envy.......

bikyo.jpga2f7e5ed.jpg

our girl just turn back.... and walk away.... : B)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*hmm... her LV bag... is my fave one

hi all ! good afternoon... !

while waiting putriN updates.... here's the pics from... guess.. ?

dk_if_hh03.jpg

who's the hottie hunk... will pairing with her next ? i prefer the guy in the middle... :phew:

and here she's.... so gorgeous... grace... and beautiful.

5deebbec.jpg

all pics credit as labeled

in another article.. it says that fans are really expecting a lot from this drama

"풀하우스 신화 한번 더" = full house, one more legend

the pressure is really on

ah, you are right, the pressure is really on already :sweatingbullets: . Hoping and wishing the best to both of them.

Thanks, angel2nyt :D

SHK and HB fighting!!

deka if, thanks

Guest leix_

I love this picture.

Thanks for posting.

I find this amusing..

They mentioned Mr. H's name at the topic title...but never again in the whole article. :lol:

It's not like he has something to do with this drama..right? :phew:

These people just want to have an excuse to put pictures of these two together. :phew:

There are other stars born in 1982 that are also famous right now, right?

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd65/pu..._photos/mc1.jpg

looks like he really has big crush on her... poor guy :lol:

Ah, Mr. Jung. No wonder the other Mr. Jung gave you the "scary" looks when he guested on your show. :lol:

A bit similar, don't you think?

hk07shg.jpgcatebl_ca.jpg

deka_if, you've been reading too much of THAT blog, I see.

Guest chin_ai22

haha you crack me up, agree so much, :) like what alexdan said, "before its too late", mr speed racer.. :wacko:

hi all ! good afternoon... !

while waiting putriN updates.... here's the pics from... guest.. ?

who's the hotties hunk... will pairing with her next ? i prefer the guy in the middle... :phew: and here she's.... so gorgeous... grace... and beautiful.

all pics credit as labeled

hi deka tY for the photos and news :)

i love the guy in the middle too :)

imagine SHK is cinderella and KSW is her Prince but oh. i still prefer Mr. H as her Knight in the real world :)

ah, you are right, the pressure is really on already :sweatingbullets: . Hoping and wishing the best to both of them.

Thanks, angel2nyt :D

SHK and HB fighting!!

deka_if, thanks

ur welcome dear....

i read from hb thread u need a link 2 D/L Snow Queen... right ?

try ths one :Snow Queen

hope it's still works....

edit : oops just check it out..... it's under repair! but the link it work !

Guest chin_ai22

GUYS !!! HERE ARE THE MOST AWAITED PICS :w00t::w00t::w00t:

http://blog.naver.com/coaljin?Redirect=Log...gNo=20050707429 @hyebaragi

SONG HYE-KYO'S VOLUNTEER WORK IN TAEAN :)

dear Song Hye Kyo... you are simply with a touch and pure heart of gold :wub:

PUTRIN sis, thanks you so much for the most awaited photos! love you sis! you make me happy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw3kdkchgJA

thank you for this vid :) im wondering if she's pertaining to shk in that. hahaha. mr. H is so busted. hahha

^^^ chin_ai - your most welcome my dear :)

many thanks angel.... now we know the reason as to why the "re-announcement" of TWTLI :D

yeah... its seems that the netizens have highly expectation in this drama....

hope H2, PD Pyo and Writer Noh will not feel pressurise <_<

yes... Aja Aja Fighting !!!