Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

hi putriN ! not sleep yet ? too exciting yeah.... ? yap... i think so.... me 2... :P

tqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq dear... for sharing all ths pics....

ths's for u .... th_2acedebc.gif

laneige0516a.jpg

owww gosh.... she's sooooooo damn beautiful ! oh my.... wow...

i really hope... she'll get one the most very kind hotties guy...(@?#$%&*!????).... and of course a rich one ??? 163372ad.gif

she deserved that.... :) don't you think ?

Original Korean Article: Cine21 2008.05.13

English Translation Credit: HanCinema

The world Hyeon Bin and Song Hye-kyo act in

P0000007_cov53702.jpgP0000008_peo52007.jpg

Drama's big names have gathered. Director Pyo Min-soo of "In-soon is Pretty" will direct, and writer Noh Hee-kyeong of "More Beautiful Than a Flower" and "Goodbye Solo" will write, and Hyeon Bin of "My Name is Kim Sam-soon" and Song Hye-kyo of "Full House" will act. It's an outstanding group worthy of the drama "On Air". Their work is "The World They Live In", a drama about a director's work and love. Hyeon Bin plays a promising director, Jeong Ji-oh, and Song Hye-kyo plays director Joo Joon-yeong, who has experienced directing plays and tries a miniseries. Overcoming the complications that arise from unspoken barriers within the drama field is the foundation of the story. Of course, it also ties in love into the competition of the two producers. The production company, YEG, said, "Director Pyo Min-soo, who has a prominent way of subtly expressing emotions, and writer Noh Hee-kyeong held a long search for actors who could embrace the character in the best way".

"The World They Live In" was the drama that Director Pyo mentioned as "In-soon is Pretty" ended last December. He said, "I'm planning to work with writer Noh Hee-kyeong on my next work, and the broadcasting company will be the stage". They already worked on "Lie" and "Foolish Love", and fans of writer Noh have waited for the two to work again. The production company said that writer Noh has been searching for producing locations for two years. The key is how different it will be from other dramas with broadcasting companies as the focus, such as "Spotlight", starring Ji Jin-hee and Son Ye-jin, which airs May 14, and "On Air". "The World They Live In" is to air in November.

Guest tisya

Hi Putrin, thank you for the beautiful pictures, I will get you as merchandiser/purchaser. YOu are really good sourcing these news and new photos of SHK. You search from all the corners of entertainment world.

Our beautiful SHK is really a good person. Kudos to both of you.

Kdramafanusa, thank you too for the article, I am elated to read articles and comments you post.

About this article, well setting maybe the same, but the director's executions, performers' acting, the plot, not because it is about the lives in the movie productions, still there are so many other things going on in one lives and for one, as I have read this in another thread, and that I agree, the support of their fans make the difference between those other dramas depicting lives of people in the radio or movie industries.

Utkim, thank you, I haven't seen that picture - SHK is daring, she's in a tall building,

not a saint0713, a good chronology of pictures, so nice

dantruon, :lol: welcome :)

tamesek, thank you for taking us to that youtube video, hahaha maybe Bi knew he has crush on our star.

Su-Hae, I am copying your style, its good expressing your appreciation for everyone's contribution, healthy indeed!

owww gosh.... she's sooooooo damn beautiful ! oh my....

i really hope... she'll get one very kind hotties guy....and of course a rich one ??? 163372ad.gif

that's also our wish and dream for her, she's a good person, she deserves a good partner

Thanks for the link Temasek!

:w00t: Putrin dear thanks a LOT for this Laneige pics!!!! :w00t:

i really hope... she'll get one very kind hotties guy....and of course a rich one ??? %7Boption%7D

Thanks for the pics Not a Saint! ^^ your story is so cute! ^^

Deka dear! yeah I think so she is relaxing right now...preparing for her drama :lol: Thanks for the FH pic in yacht!

Good Evening Deka!!! :w00t: yeah the guy I think is the same but who is he? :unsure: the guy is gay, right? Oh thanks for the AF link!!!! you're an Angel deka dear!!! :w00t:

hi Su-Hae not sleep yet ? or just wake up ? i can see you downstair...

must go now.... c u later dear.. :D

ps : u're welcome sis....

oops... u already posting

Good Morning Deka and Tisya!!! It's morning here...I see you downstairs too!

Gosh I just watched the video Temasek has posted...it was funny!!!

I hope Mr H is referring to HK as his crush!!!! :w00t::w00t:

Thanks for the link Temasek!

:w00t: Putrin dear thanks a LOT for this Laneige pics!!!! :w00t:

i really hope... she'll get one very kind hotties guy....and of course a rich one ???

Deka, are you referring to Mr H?? :w00t::w00t:

Utkim! thanks for the article!!!! :w00t: HB is so handsome!! :w00t:

hi Su-Hae not sleep yet ? or just wake up ? i can see you downstair...

must go now.... c u later dear.. :D

ps : u're welcome sis.... i will edit this post later...

oops... u already posting

k... simple answer.... my wish not referring Mr.H.... :tears:

am deeply disappointed on H right now... n also feel so sad for Ms...

how come ? i'll tell u later k ? bye dear...

Deka, tell me later...I'll wait for your reply here....take care sis!

Thanks for the pics Deka! she's beautiful in her vacation pic! page 1312

or.... is she in hawaii? enjoying her hula- ing.... :lol:

hulashk.jpg

Hi Putrin! I think it's not in Hawaii ...it's in the Philippines because I remember this pic posted before ...I'm not sure though...that pic was the time in All In...

indeed... she looks adorable and cute trying to dance hula huh...

so glad that she didn't dress like those people around her... can't see clearly how that man's dressed :P

can't imagine if H2 gonna dance and dress like that... covereyes.gif

SHK looks good on the hula costume! She's like a flower bloomed among the thorns!! :lol: It would be funny if HB will dress like that :lol:

Thanks Kairu for the clarification!! :D all men lie :tears: I agree! :lol:

Thanks Deka for the pic! post 26246 page 1313...you posted something about Rain...but I don't like to read it it's too long.. :wacko:

Putrin sis!!!! thanks a LOT for the Taean pics!!!!! :w00t::w00t: Thanks Tisya and Deka for the FH and HK's pic in page 1313!!! Putrin, the guy is cute and he is so funny! :lol:

awwww.... it is my utmost pleasure to share anything everything on our dear girl with you guys :D

thanks for the kind words... blush.gif

do you guys remember this popular MC ?

we know that he has been mentioning Hye-Kyo's name for countless times...…

and he say it again...… :w00t:

http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview....d=2008051584477

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200805151042361001

looks like he really has big crush on her... poor guy :lol:

http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview....d=2008051584477

translation by machine... google ! sorry... still messy...

Fixed form goes round and “the within ideal type Song Hye-kyo, meeting and appears to be crying spouting,”

To news journalist who really the [hyey] falls

[ttwung] Step fixed form money revealed the ideal type of oneself.

The 17th night the fixed form money which performs to KBS 2TV `child prodigy lobe which is broadcast and the belief good intention champagne ' `allows ' from telerecording site MC should have been asked “as Song Hye-kyo” answered about ideal type.

The fixed form money broadcasting operation “10 nearly and change of air present, Kim [thay] [huy] tries to meet but if Song Hye-kyo from the broadcasting station and Song Hye-kyo whom truth likes actually only one time could not and does not try to meet” if “met lay down to be crying spouting and appeared said in that place and”.

Also him “and the person who is prettier Song Hye-kyo sees and is not” with end together about Song Hye-kyo mind, frankly, distinguished. Talent Kim three which performs together counted a truthfulness [huy] in ideal type, MC child prodigy lobe revealed truth liked a Kim immaturity and this immaturity.

Today the fixed form money did a while ago after disclosing a Kim wisdom and a Kiss-kiss one fact from broadcasting, numerous evil [phul] annoyed confession. [ccong] At the time of party as the intimate colleague the pair mouth which will live in the ball fixing, was only to do, but `family failures slept and ' `[mop] was a person whom will sweep and ' did the evil flow mind suffering of etc., said. He hurting after at this event and to talk tear shining.

Broadcasting May 17th there is a possibility at Saturday afternoon 11: 25 of seeing from KBS 2TV.

Press@newsen.com where the [hyey] falls really

Article information source and press information newsen@newsen.com

The news which is caught in the hand, the news which is visible in the eye (www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ To news. Re-& cultivation gun prohibition the before no permission

Guest angel2nyt

the first list is from naver and the second one is from yahoo kr..

unnie is one of the most searched people today and in yahoo kr.. it says song hye kyo drama

shkuc8.png

some news

2008051608070382308_082006_0.jpg

In an interview, actress Yoo Ji In was asked to compare today's actresses with the actresses that were active in her generation(her generation was active in the 70s) and she said that Jung Yoon Hee is a bit similar to Song Hye Kyo.(she said 귀여운song hye kyo.. which means something like cute song hye kyo)

a picture of jung yoon hee

jyhcg4.png

anyways about the Jung Hyung Don..(he is pretty popular in Korea.. he is in two very popular variety shows right now

he has a HUGE crush on song hye kyo

he said something like, i have never seen a more beautiful person than shk

^^^angel - many thanks dearie for the gists.... :D

at least we knew the slightest idea what is it about... :)

as Hye-Kyo will be back in the small screen soon... hopefully mr MC will be given a chance to invite our dear girl

to his prog.... another dream comes true... :P

yes, as you mentioned.... today... there are several news on hye-kyo's upcoming drama...

i'm hoping of more insights of the drama... but apparently, nothing mentioned... really wish to know the genre :sweatingbullets:

interestingly is.... why another round of the same news again today.... :blink:

i wish to single out one particular article :

shk0516a.jpg

http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview....d=2008051603087

shk0516.jpg

cos it's mentioned (using google) - "The new dramas are proceeding without any rest, busy scene so vibrant and vivid work of Song Hye-Kyo and Hyun Bin and all the drama emerged as a PD" :phew:

woohoo... super busy then our H2 PDs....

we shall expect something more soon.... so eager and excited :w00t:

^^ thanks for the news and everything, you guys are the best :D .

Hopefully that guy will have a chance to interview her on his show, that will be great for him a dream coming true :sweatingbullets: .

She is one of the most search on net , hehe, cool, bet they are missing her so badly like us here :P .

LANEIGE WALLPAPER

laneigewp.jpg

http://www.dailian.co.kr/news/n_view.html?...code&keys=4

mc2.jpg her hazel-brown eyes :rolleyes:

Mr Jeong "I really like the beauty of Song Hye-Kyo"

who wouldn't mr MC... :)

http://gonews.freechal.com/common/result.a...080516151428203

wow... the way google translates - Mr Jeong confesses the unstoppable love towards Song Hye-Kyo hihihi.gif

and.... the news is getting hotter... at least, the pic is :sweatingbullets:

http://cnbnews.com/category/read.html?bcode=38929

shk0516b.jpg

Guest alexdan

^^ why there is news about Bi, Hye Kyo unnie and HB :sweatingbullets: , we need a translator, pronto!!!!! :P

hahaha, confess unstoppable love towards Hye Kyo unni, kikikikik , poor guy

Guest alexdan

this is my farfetched imagination but i thought it'd be a bi-hyekyo-bin love triangle. that'd be the day if it happens ^_^

love triangel :wacko: , muahhhhh, oh no, please. heheh.

^^^ i don't think until to that extent NO.gif

google translates - Song Hye-Kyo, 82 students in the same age jeongjihun Hyun Bin and breathing

what talking this translator huh :blink:

.... probably about this trio in the same age bracket :huh:

Guest alexdan

Why not? I mean who wouldn't want to see 2 hots guys fight for SHG unnie

kekekeke, yeah , who wouldnt, but then again I will have a hard time for choosing who is the best for unni :sweatingbullets: