Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest chin_ai22

Your dream may come true hopefully if you read my post above regarding FH2 being kept pending with no further news!! Pray hard and your prayers will be answered.

ohmygod. everybody's so alive here right now! and you are online too echan. miss you sis,

i'll pray hard for that sis, i want FH2! with BI and KYO!

yay! i search my name on google and i found my name in h2 petition :) im on 452!

BTW, what happen to FH2? Initially, SHK was thought to be very busy in her other schedules to be involve in FH2 & this sequel was brought up way before the new drama she has accepted now. Is it possible FH2 was KIV for another big surprise to appear early next year when the 2 leading stars are less busy??

echan i really really hope that next year there will be FH2, im goin crazy right now. i hope they'll just making time for that project!

Guest kierelun

Is the new drama "the world we live in" by the same director Pyo of "Full House 2" ? If so, why he didnt managed to get SHK to act in the latter which was 1st discussed than the former? If SHK is free to accept the former, she should be able to take up the latter even without the other leading actor, right? Getting confused, I am scratching my head too? This confusion may be a good thing after all, I dont mind so long my suspicion will turn to reality one fine day. (I dont care if some people think I am insane, I am not the only one to go giddy sometimes but hopefully I will have the last laugh!!)

SOUTSADA DEARIE !!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ??? WE'RE SOOOOO GLAD YOU ARE BACK IN ACTION... HERE :lol:

come come.... SHKers give u BIG HUGS... grouphug-1.gif

haven't thank you enough for your initiation on the H2 petition... gosh... it finally paid off thumbsup.gif

Congrats to all who wishes for HB-HK collab, ur wishes finally have come true!! Putrin sis lets pray hard like them too so that we could get our another Bin-HK collab wishes coming true oso :lol:

I cant wait to see this show seeing how SHK will potray that strong career woman will bring her acting level to a more new height and wats more wif a gd-looking male cast too!

I can forseen that this drama will def be a big hit!!

hi annoymous35 - i'm with you dearie... with the help of the soutsada's petition... probably 2010 :w00t:

Child Actress Lee Young Yoo, "I want to be like Song Hye Kyo"

Child actress Lee Young Yoo who will appear on the June broadcast of SBS 'Lee Jae Ryong and Jung Eun Ah's Good Morning Show' has been gathering quite a following with TV audience.

When asked which entertainer she would like to become, she responded "Like Song Hye Kyo unnie, I want to become a good actress and a beautiful person. My mom has such a fine mind like Shin Ae Ra auntie, I want to be a kindhearted person like that." Despite her young age as an actress, it's clear that she has bold aspirations.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x30/utk...042241001_1.jpg

@Shanda

----------------

such a adorable girl.

hi kim - whoaaaa... i luv her responds on hye-kyo... we sure support you little girl :D

Yes! Something new!

I watched that "Hwang Jin-i" and was surprised at her amazing acting ability. Because before, I thought she was just a model...didn't know she an actress as well x_x

But yeah she's amazing.

I'm going to have to try and track down her indie film. Can't wait for the "World We Live In" !

OMG..Hye kyo will once again grace our tv screen with her talent and beauty..I'm so happy :D And she will costar with Hyun bin too..can someone slap me...lol! Finally after 4 years we'll see our beloved SHK on drama again. :wub:

hi hi BoAFriend, kickhopstep, Dreamy - welcomeshkers.gif to SHK wonderful, enjoyable and miracle thread :D

hope you have fun reading and posting :)

SiLvErWiNg & Isabella - simply love the H2 banners.... do more pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease *begging*

ohmygod. everybody's so alive here right now! and you are online too echan. miss you sis,

i'll pray hard for that sis, i want FH2! with BI and KYO!

yay! i search my name on google and i found my name in h2 petition :) im on 452!

echan i really really hope that next year there will be FH2, im goin crazy right now. i hope they'll just making time for that project!

644187bc.gif and am go with u for this.... pls....pls FH2.... for the best tandems ever... a2dba68a.gif:sweatingbullets:

hi silverwing ! lovely siggy...

hi SHKers

Guest soutsada7

^^LOL, I've been in la la land and I'm definitely glad to be back and ready for action :lol: thanks putrin sis for the big, big hug :blush:

I've just read that article about the little girl wanting to be like song hye gyo :P such a wonderful insight in one so young, LOL...am glad that after being on the low profile for while, song hye gyo still manages to inspire so many.

chin_ai: you are so cute, haha...you actually googled your name :P our dream has been realized, yay!

Guest termagant

I'm so excited to see Song Hye Kyo act again. Its been a long time since I saw her in a drama.

Guest limmh

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

O M G !!! SHE'S FINALLY DECIDED !!!!

LET US CELEBRATE GUYS !!! woo hoooooo

many thanks a y link for bringing the GREAT news.... muah muah

Congrats to SHK and thanks to a y link for the scoop!!!!!!!

Guest chin_ai22

chin_ai: you are so cute, haha...you actually googled your name :P our dream has been realized, yay!

013404.jpg

012493.jpg

yeah sis,cos i just want to make sure if im part of it. and i am!

Guest soutsada7

^^haha! those are gorgeous p/s pix of song hye gyo and hyunbin...don't you think they make really gorgeous couple? :w00t: seriously, I can't wait till november swings by, seems like it's going to be a long wait :tears:

BTW, what happen to FH2? Initially, SHK was thought to be very busy in her other schedules to be involve in FH2 & this sequel was brought up way before the new drama she has accepted now. Is it possible FH2 was KIV for another big surprise to appear early next year when the 2 leading stars are less busy??

The PD for The World They Live In is the same for Full House right? Maybe he had a hard time getting the both of them to do it because of time conflicts, so in the meanwhile she'll be doing this drama while they wait for a better time for them to film FH2. If they do end up doing FH2 I'd be so happy, I've been waiting a long time to see SHG do another drama. But I've been really wishing for her to do another drama with Bi *crosses fingers* Of course I'm excited for Hyun Bin too, never thought I'd actually see the pairing. :blush:

Guest not_a_saint0713

Child Actress Lee Young Yoo, "I want to be like Song Hye Kyo"

Child actress Lee Young Yoo who will appear on the June broadcast of SBS 'Lee Jae Ryong and Jung Eun Ah's Good Morning Show' has been gathering quite a following with TV audience.

When asked which entertainer she would like to become, she responded "Like Song Hye Kyo unnie, I want to become a good actress and a beautiful person. My mom has such a fine mind like Shin Ae Ra auntie, I want to be a kindhearted person like that." Despite her young age as an actress, it's clear that she has bold aspirations.

%7Boption%7D200805061042241001_1.jpg

@Shanda

----------------

well its not only her who wanted to be like our beautiful unnie...*hmmcough*cough

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

good thing thread is alive again....wooooo....shk-ers are all excited.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now that is one hot creation chin....love...

Guest Janie Simply

With the announcement of Kyo and HyunBin doing a project together, my "dream" has been cracked and crashed. I will carry on "daydreaming" though, in a smaller scale ... "cameo role".

SB dear, cheer up! echan has shed some light about FH2 , so let's be hopeful :sweatingbullets:

Chin_ai, so glad that you were part of the petition team and be inspired with your new pieces; I just have to get use to the new actor 'cos I'm so used to your signature artwork ie bikyo <_<:

Guest tisya

Is the new drama "the world we live in" by the same director Pyo of "Full House 2" ? If so, why he didnt managed to get SHK to act in the latter which was 1st discussed than the former? If SHK is free to accept the former, she should be able to take up the latter even without the other leading actor, right? Getting confused, I am scratching my head too? This confusion may be a good thing after all, I dont mind so long my suspicion will turn to reality one fine day. (I dont care if some people think I am insane, I am not the only one to go giddy sometimes but hopefully I will have the last laugh!!)

Echan, that's what I thought so too. but FH2 may have been set aside for a while, because it is really meant for SHK/Bi, by the time this drama is being shown, all the shootings/episods may have been done, then they can both start with FH2. Hopefully, they are both free and available by that time, before year ends, so our dream which seem impossible may come true next year, hopefully! lol! I said before dreaming is free, so, let start dreaming again, as UTKIM said, miracles happen in this thread..........but meanwhile, lets enjoy the food in front of us today, I know you are, SnowB_all is watching us from the corner. There is feastive atmosphere because we will see her again in small tube. aja aja fighting!

chin ai22 those artworks are cool!

Guest chin_ai22

SB dear, cheer up! echan has shade some light about FH2 , so let's be hopeful :sweatingbullets:

Chin_ai, so glad that you were part of the petition team and be inspired with your new pieces; I just have to get use to the new actor 'cos I'm so used to your signature artwork ie bikyo <_<:

dont worry echan, lets be hopeful like janice sis said.

maybe their just waiting for mr H to be free, cos right now he is so busy.

janice, yes, im part of it, and i'm happy that after 4 years, shk unnie will be back on tv screen,

but im still a loyal bikyo shipper! :) aza aza!

018047.jpg

018144.jpg

thanks tisya dear! :)

I totally agree with you & that's what I long for / hope for / pray for!

Guest kierelun

SB dear, cheer up! echan has shade some light about FH2 , so let's be hopeful :sweatingbullets:

Janice, by nature I am a pessimist cos I dont wish to be disappointed in the end but somehow I feel the sixth sense stirring inside to give a tinge of confidence on FH2 having the original casts. Pyo is no fool not to take it seriously that he wont be successful if the roles were given to others like Goong2, it is not worth taking risks to completely waste his time, energy and money if it fails. Whatever the outcome, miracles do happen. The leading actor did hint that he will make a come-back on the small screen by early next year as soon as he wraps up his overseas work to please all his Korean fans & he did mention about "good news after he finished filming". Let's continue with our wildest dreams, nothing to lose whether it will materialise or not, hope is better than no hope though some are against them acting in the sequel.