Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest tisya

To tell you the truth, I only know Bi and Kyo among Korean stars, so I am super dedicated to them. In FH, I was sold to their acting, and their "chemistries". THE BEST.

PD Pyo Min Soo ... cameo role for "Mr. Hollywood Hottie" at the end, and give us a surpsie? Please? As of Mr. H in Hollywodd, their filming takes ony few months. He could surely pop in and out of Korea.

I pray all "religions" to help me on this duo. The first to anser my prayer. I become thier "follower".

Serious, huh?

SnowB_all, I am not a Korean too and not fond of watching movies or dramas, it only started when I saw FH. I dont know the charisma of SHK,

what was in FH that I have loved her, since then. I like their friendship [loveteam], but I have missed her so much,

unlike her friend, who is always in the limelight, she's a little quiet. I love her too be paired with others, and one of them is HB.

But I go with you to wish and to pray that they be together again in a drama or movie.

Guest Dreamy

OMG..Hye kyo will once again grace our tv screen with her talent and beauty..I'm so happy :D And she will costar with Hyun bin too..can someone slap me...lol! Finally after 4 years we'll see our beloved SHK on drama again. :wub:

songhyekyo-hyunbin-20080505-popseou.jpg

Hyun Bin and Song Hae Hyo teams up

Korean actress Song Hae Gyo will return to the small screen for the first time in four years after being confirmed as the female lead in KBS2TV drama, The World That They Live In. Hyun Bin will play her love interest.

Since Full House in 2004 with Rain, Song Hae Gyo has not appeared in any dramas but concentrated on making movies like Blue Alert and Hwang-Jini. The new drama will be directed by Pyo Min Soo and viewers are concerned whether he can replicate his rating success from Full House.

And just like SBS drama On Air, The World That They Live In will also show viewers how television dramas are produced. According to someone from the production team, it will be different from On Air which focused more on the lives of directors, cast, etc. The World That They Live In however concentrates more on how a drama is being made from start till the end.

Song Hae Gyo plays a female producer who has immense confidence and will play opposite Hyun Bin who is a television producer himself in the drama. The drama will show viewers the conflicts that goes into producing dramas and the tireless work that production staff has to go through. Talented Korean actress Bae Chong Ok has also been confirmed for the drama besides them.

The drama starts filming in June and will be shown in November.

http://coolsmurf.wordpress.com/

@iuphimhan

Guest soutsada7

Okay, everybody, please just kill me already :tears: gahh, is this true?!!! hyun bin and song hye gyo collaborating? :tears::tears::tears: <-- tears of joy here and in anticipation in being mowed down like there's no tomorrow for my looooong absence! sorry, sorry, lovelies. I promise to be more up to par. gahh, I'm so excited. When will this be? okay, November! kyaaa! so excited!!!

Guest Janie Simply

Guys, look who finally show up :w00t: This is what I pmed her this morning B)

Soutsada sis,

Heard that people gonna e-mail you, ring you up etc etc!

You are the MOST WANTED at shk thread right now!

H2 aka Hye & Hyun & all your gang are waiting for you there to celebrate!

p.s. Oh, BTW we need you to start another petition immediately :sweatingbullets:

Janice

Guest soutsada7

^^LOL, thanks janice sis :hugs:

I've already gotten the petition for wonbin-hye gyo started, just need some p/s pics...isabella sis, can you help with this one? I just need to add the pics and get a hold of shanda sis, so I can use her website as our sponsor, LOL. then everything's ready to be launched...gahh, I was just thinking about watching AIMH this weekend :P reminisce, reminisce!

Guest charles0702

Okay, everybody, please just kill me already :tears: gahh, is this true?!!! hyun bin and song hye gyo collaborating? :tears::tears::tears: <-- tears of joy here and in anticipation in being mowed down like there's no tomorrow for my looooong absence! sorry, sorry, lovelies. I promise to be more up to par. gahh, I'm so excited. When will this be? okay, November! kyaaa! so excited!!!

my wonderful wonderful soutsada sis.. i just finished emailing you the news and here i come on to soompi and see a post from you :lol: you have been m.i.a. way too long sis.. i missed you dearie.. if you don't come in here often, you will have to feel the wrath of tammie.. muahahaha.. :P anyways, i am so excited sis.. i think filming starts in june but will air in november (same month as our girls birthday) :D yay, that means more pictures and updates.. i can't wait..

p.s. let me know if you need me to email or call shanda sis and ask her if we can use her website as our sponsor.. we still stay in contact

Guys, look who finally show up :w00t: This is what I pmed this morning B)

Soutsada sis,

Heard that people gonna e-mail you, ring you up etc etc!

You are the MOST WANTED at shk thread right now!

H2 aka Hye & Hyun & all your gang are waiting for you there to celebrate!

p.s. Oh, BTW we need you to start another petition immediately :sweatingbullets:

Janice

what petition are we talking about janice sis.. :P you and i are just alike.. here our girl just chose a project and you and i are already thinking about another petition with a certain mr. wonbin ;) by the way, i like h2.. hyun bin-kyo was kind of too long.. hahaha :)

Guest charles0702

jenna sis.. yay.. you're back dearie.. it seems like ages since i signed the petition.. :blush: i wonder if anyone in korea actually saw the petition.. pretty weird how soutsada sis came up with the petition and bam, they are collaborating in a project together.. i am praying that the same magic/wish thinking happens with the other bin-kyo petition.. :w00t:

Child Actress Lee Young Yoo, "I want to be like Song Hye Kyo"

Child actress Lee Young Yoo who will appear on the June broadcast of SBS 'Lee Jae Ryong and Jung Eun Ah's Good Morning Show' has been gathering quite a following with TV audience.

When asked which entertainer she would like to become, she responded "Like Song Hye Kyo unnie, I want to become a good actress and a beautiful person. My mom has such a fine mind like Shin Ae Ra auntie, I want to be a kindhearted person like that." Despite her young age as an actress, it's clear that she has bold aspirations.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x30/utk...042241001_1.jpg

@Shanda

----------------

such a adorable girl.

Silverwing: thnx for the fanart, lovely :D

thanx for sharing that article utkim sis.. just reading her interview and seeing her adorable photo, this cutie will be a heartbreaker like our unni.. heck, i want to be a beautiful person like shk too :blush:

Guest SnowB_all

"Petition" again? Let's just go on "picket" line, and chant our Song Hye Kyo, with our individual desired leading man.

My "duo" will be the easiest to chant.

With the announcement of Kyo and HyunBin doing a project together, my "dream" has been cracked and crashed. I will carry on "daydreaming" though, in a smaller scale ... "cameo role".

Guest Janie Simply

Hahar, Soutsada, see what I meant; just knew Tammie dearie would be jumping up & down & somersaulting when she sees your posting :lol:

what petition are we talking about janice sis.. :P you and i are just alike.. here our girl just chose a project and you and i are already thinking about another petition with a certain mr. wonbin ;) by the way, i like h2.. hyun bin-kyo was kind of too long.. hahaha :)

Oh dearie, we do need to think ahead :sweatingbullets: Look at utkim's reaction from last night :D

... just read the first line HB+SHK, hehehe. Thanks for the good news everyone. The petition for HB+SHK is ended, now it's time to sign up for WB+SHK :lol:

Guest angel2nyt

uhhh, I read somewhere the script writer is a woman and not a man :unsure: ? ehhhhh, is she :sweatingbullets: ? I though it was a man, sorry.

yes she is a woman deary.. she always had that boycut though(if you thought she was a guy because you already saw her picture)

deka: a 2 years wait is not that bad. i would probably forget about it and then bam it will be the end of 2009. hehe

another petition! Ill sign it!! binkyo is 2nd fav. ship, after bikyo, and before yookyo. hehe

shk sure do work well with her character's love interests, good chemistry! I wonder if her love interests get jealous of one another...they would have like a love contest fighting for shk's affection!!

Guest soutsada7

my wonderful wonderful soutsada sis.. i just finished emailing you the news and here i come on to soompi and see a post from you :lol: you have been m.i.a. way too long sis.. i missed you dearie.. if you don't come in here often, you will have to feel the wrath of tammie.. muahahaha.. :P anyways, i am so excited sis.. i think filming starts in june but will air in november (same month as our girls birthday) :D yay, that means more pictures and updates.. i can't wait..

p.s. let me know if you need me to email or call shanda sis and ask her if we can use her website as our sponsor.. we still stay in contact

yeah, can you do that please, tammie sis? if we can get shanda sis' approval, I can add on the website asap...gahh, I'm soooo excited!!! after what seems like forever, our hye gyo is finally coming back to the small screen, yay! I'm excited to start the wonbin-shg petition too...I'm enamored of the wonbin-shg pairing too :blush: gotta start a petition soon :lol:

Guest kierelun

SnowB_all, I am not a Korean too and not fond of watching movies or dramas, it only started when I saw FH. I dont know the charisma of SHK,

what was in FH that I have loved her, since then. I like their friendship [loveteam], but I have missed her so much,

unlike her friend, who is always in the limelight, she's a little quiet. I love her too be paired with others, and one of them is HB.

But I go with you to wish and to pray that they be together again in a drama or movie.

Me too, it was FH that sets me on to be a Korean drama fanatic. Previously I had no craze at all, maybe once in a while I briefly watched some dramas here & there but never following through the whole series. However, upto this day I am still watching FH whenever I feel bored as both SHK/Rain good chemistries acting could cheer up my boredom but most of all it is SHK beautiful face that I couldnt resist. Thenceforth, I have been watching alot of other dramas every night, 7 days a week, without fail.

BTW, what happen to FH2? Initially, SHK was thought to be very busy in her other schedules to be involve in FH2 & this sequel was brought up way before the new drama she has accepted now. Is it possible FH2 was KIV for another big surprise to appear early next year when the 2 leading stars are less busy??

Guest chin_ai22

"Petition" again? Let's just go on "picket" line, and chant our Song Hye Kyo, with our individual desired leading man.

My "duo" will be the easiest to chant.

With the announcement of Kyo and HyunBin doing a project together, my "dream" has been cracked and crashed. I will carry on "daydreaming" though, in a smaller scale ... "cameo role".

hi snowB, i want myduo too, i've been wishing,hoping and dreaming that Mr. H and hye kyo unnie will be in a new a drama,

soon, but Mr. H is so busy right now. and it aint that bad to see hyun bin and hye kyo unnie in tv, cos i really miss her so much!!!

hi soutsada sis! :) welcome backlogging! we miss you!

Guest Janie Simply

yeah, can you do that please, tammie sis? if we can get shanda sis' approval, I can add on the website asap...gahh, I'm soooo excited!!! after what seems like forever, our hye gyo is finally coming back to the small screen, yay! I'm excited to start the wonbin-shg petition too...I'm enamored of the wonbin-shg pairing too :blush: gotta start a petition soon :lol:

Oh, just a thought, you used to appeal to "Sidus and Boram Entertainment, Inc." now that she is a freelance, who would you gonna appeal to? kbs? or PD Pyo?

Guest soutsada7

^^gahh, I completely forgot about that little bit :blink: what do you think? how about KBS? come high or hell water, shg will star in a drama with wonbin :tears: I miss their tandem, not to mention ssh tandem :P hehe, I'm contented enough with hyunbin-shg...it really feels like a dream come true ^_^

thanks for the welcome, chin_ai...whoo, the excitement level would be even bigger than this if bi and hye gyo were to ever collaborate again, LOL. I'll keep my fingers crossed for this tandem to reoccur too...this brings to mind the fan-taken clip of bi tenderly looking and following hye gyo with his gazes during the award night :blush: haha, obvious, isn't he? :P

Guest kierelun

hi snowB, i want myduo too, i've been wishing,hoping and dreaming that Mr. H and hye kyo unnie will be in a new a drama,

soon, but Mr. H is so busy right now. and it aint that bad to see hyun bin and hye kyo unnie in tv, cos i really miss her so much!!!

hi soutsada sis! :) welcome backlogging! we miss you!

Your dream may come true hopefully if you read my post above regarding FH2 being kept pending with no further news!! Pray hard and your prayers will be answered.

Song Hye Kyo returns to small screen with Hyunbin

Two mega-stars, Song Hye Kyo and Hyunbin are returning to the brown screen with the drama “The World They Live In” directed by Pyo Minsoo and written by Noh Hee-kyung.

It’s been four years since Ms. Song was in a drama and two for Hyunbin so expectations for this drama is sky high. I sure hope that this doesn’t turn out to be another drama flop like “Air City” and “Lobbyist” since I simply adore both leads.

Expected air date for this drama is November on KBS 2TV.