Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Are you a SHK fan? Are you even trying to be "objective"? Sounds like you stand on one side of the fence.

How is it exactly "sad" for people to have fantasies? If it makes people happy and sane to have fantasies, i'm all for it.

It DOESNT matter who SHK hooks up with, because when that day of her coming out with a BF (not referring to Bi, but any other guy) happens, that "invasiveness" will surround her, whether YOU, her and everyone else likes it or not. That's the life of a celebrity and if you didn't figure that out awhile ago, then that's "pretty sad".

Yeah, I'm a fan. And I like to check this thread to see what is going on in her career. Unfortunately, I have to wade through a bunch of b.s. to get to the FACTS.

You may be a loyal fan but you don't have ownership of this thread. I can complain all I want about the fantasies that some of you create in this thread and that doesn't make me a jerk-- especially when there's misinformation being put out there.

How about everyone stick to the facts. That's objective.

Guest angel2nyt

yay! a confirmation from SIDUS!!!! i am gonna see my fave couple together again!!!! so happy!!

February 15 is a red letter day for all of us....bi-Kyo fans!! :w00t:

i don't mind fantasizing about bi_kyo....it makes me happy...that's what matters...and in fairness to all bi-kyo shipper i don;t think we have gone overboard right??? we still respect their privacy... :lol: ...here's hoping that one day we will all be vindicated that our fantasies may not really be a fantasy after all..... :D

exactly..

we arent even assuming anything.. were just fantasizing..whats wrong with that

Yeah, I'm a fan. And I like to check this thread to see what is going on in her career. Unfortunately, I have to wade through a bunch of b.s. to get to the FACTS.

You may be a loyal fan but you don't have ownership of this thread. I can complain all I want about the fantasies that some of you create in this thread and that doesn't make me a jerk-- especially when there's misinformation being put out there.

actually, we DO know that they arent together.. everybody knows that.. a lot of people are even asking if unnie has a boyfried, but we say she doesnt have one because of how busy she is...

there is nothing wrong with imagining things, we arent even giving out the wrong signals to people, because as i have written it, everybody knows in this thread that they arent together

nor is she with song seung hun or with hyun bin or with won bin but still people are fantasizing about it.. just like there are kim tae hee-kim raewon shippers or yoon eun hye-joo ji hoon..

its just normal for fans to react this way..

dont be too serious about it

this is a fan thread

deelow, if you only want facts...you could check on these websites....they could give you very informative facts about Hyekyo.

www.sidushq.com

www.songhyegyo.net

I think we are suppose to 'talk' about our girl here ... be it good or bad comments :rolleyes:

well, I have no interest to come here anymore just for photos and news....I could easily get it from Sidus, Shanda's site, Takie's site and yahoo Korea.

I come here because I could talk to you gals. :blush:

Guest precious_rain

Okay. I hope there won't be another fight between SHK's. :(

The reason why we go to forums is to speak our mind. Facts or Fantasies. There's no rule over here that we should only write facts nor fantasies.

Is there any misinformation being given here? I thought bikyo shippers are only excited for them to be together again. And bikyo shippers are also the one clarifying that the lady in the video with Rain is not SHK.

Girl, if you only want to see facts and no other comments, I think it's best you go to songhyekyo.net created by one of our friends here. Trust me, no fantasies. ;)

is that her manager??

cause i have seen pics of some of her stylists and handlers, but he's not one of them

You are referring to that man-like woman ?

No...may be it is a friend or a female bodyguard ... I have no idea.

Today, there is a lot of Korea news about Hyekyo, mainly about the N.Korea trip.

Saying that they are filming at weather -13C, the mountain is hard to climb even for a man...but Hyekyo did it.

It also said something that N. Korea officials (??? I am not too sure about this translation, let's wait for Shanda :sweatingbullets: ) are reviewing the scene shot in N.Korea ... I just want to laugh about this one :rolleyes: no need to pay attention to me , I am crazy :wacko:

Guest tianared

just one question. how come she did not give an interview while other stars did? everytime she attends a premier she never really gives any interview.

The guy with the glasses and the one to the right of her look like bodyguards. As she's walking it appears that the man shoves his hand in front of a camera or microphone. I couldn't tell. She seems like she wants to maintain a low profile at these events.

Guest soutsada7

^^thanks for all the updates, winnie sis :wub: anyway, wow it must have been extremely cold! hope our girl stays healthy and happy :P can't wait for the movie release! :w00t:

Guest angel2nyt

You are referring to that man-like woman ?

No...may be it is a friend or a female bodyguard ... I have no idea.

Today, there is a lot of Korea news about Hyekyo, mainly about the N.Korea trip.

Saying that they are filming at weather -13C, the mountain is hard to climb even for a man...but Hyekyo did it.

It also said something that N. Korea officials (??? I am not too sure about this translation, let's wait for Shanda :sweatingbullets: ) are reviewing the scene shot in N.Korea ... I just want to laugh about this one :rolleyes: no need to pay attention to me , I am crazy :wacko:

was that a woman???

hahahaah

oh my goodness, i really thought that was a man.. seriously..

oh dear, im so embarassed

anyways, i think the n korean officials are analyzing the scenes, because we all know what's happening there, i hope they dont take away/cut so many scenes especially the important ones...but then again, hwang jin yi is an important figure for both koreas(isnt it weird saying it like this)..so yeah

Guest Denstradamus

Misinformation? How about people just merely asking questions about rumors? You're right, i don't have ownership of this thread, i dont even want to be the owner of this thread, nor do i claim to, but neither do you. If you want to complain about people "making up" these fantasies, then i can complain about anything i want pertaining to whining for the sake of whining. More whine with that cheese?

Just because a few people on here get excited over SUBSTANTIATED FACTS doesn't give you the right to tell them to indirectly *shut up*. It's a FACT, that SHK is going to be doing a couple of CF's after the conclusion of filmiing Hwang-jini. It's a FACT that she is going to China to promote FH. It's a FACT that she went to the premiere of CTH's latest movie. You also have the option of checking her agencies or songhyegyo.net to get those FACTS that you so covet. It's not as if her representatives post on here with DELICIOUS up-to-date information that you "supposedly" are searching for (whatever that is, because everything else has been posted). With that being said, and this being a forum for fans from around the world, most of what you see here will be facts with and without sources, pure speculation and/or rumors. What else do you want? What exactly are these "misinformation" b.s you are referring to??

Anyways i'm not mad or anything, just once in awhile, people need to lighten up and see it from all sides. That is what is TRULY objective.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Hmm... an argument always seem to brew whenever Bi-Kyo coupling is mentioned, but I don't understand why people get so annoyed when all they have to do is scroll past them.

deelow- I don't understand what "bunch of BS" you're talking about because fans were just expressing how happy they are that SHK will be promoting FH w/ Bi in China and that News is FACT. We didn't make anything up. We didn't say they were dating because they were promoting together and it was also clarified that the woman entering w/ Bi was NOT SHK.

These fantasies that fans have about their idols exist in every thread. It's expected.

If you just want to read about Facts or News on her, I recommend checking out the websites given in previous posts.

Back to SHK- yah I also notice that she never gives interviews whenever she goes to premiers. I guess she wanted to maintain a low-profile? Whatevers, just glad to see her out and about.

I am just happy she made it back from N. Korea safe and that she was able to do her job being the professional actress that we know her to be. Proud that she was able to withstand the weather conditions being that it was harsh and she was wearing thin costumes. SHe looked haggard or tired in the premiere probably for that reason just the toil of filming. Appreciate all the updates that everyone shares with us and can't wait to see the China promo pictures. AJA SHG!

Guest jgabriel2005

hi gals. just keep your cool. enjoy these pics instead.

just want to share these pics of hye kyo with cha tae hyun. they look like they always have fun together on their photo shoots.

img_2592165_102_0.jpg

shk-cth.jpg

DSC02246_copy.jpg

shk-cth2.jpg

i especially love the first pic.

Speaking of facts and fantasies... after watching FH, I'm a bikyo shipper. After watching AIMH, i transform to a SSH-SHG shipper or WB-SHG shipper. All-In makes me wonder how SHG and LBH were sweet before. I can be all these in one day and I can tell it out loud to this thread and everyone here understands and accepts my insanities. That's why I love you peeps. ( promise I'm normal)

This world is so full of animosities and serious problems. If you want to loosen up, you are welcome here. :w00t: Ajaja HG! Ajaja SHGers!

Guest maisara

actually, we DO know that they arent together.. everybody knows that.. a lot of people are even asking if unnie has a boyfried, but we say she doesnt have one because of how busy she is...

there is nothing wrong with imagining things, we arent even giving out the wrong signals to people, because as i have written it, everybody knows in this thread that they arent together

nor is she with song seung hun or with hyun bin or with won bin but still people are fantasizing about it.. just like there are kim tae hee-kim raewon shippers or yoon eun hye-joo ji hoon..

its just normal for fans to react this way..

dont be too serious about it

this is a fan thread

very well said!

wow! there's a tension brewing out here! anyways just want to add my two cents here. this is a fan thread and being a fan thread people will be posting things here what they want to say about their favorite star. let's say about song hye kyo, mostly would be facts and some would be rumors about her. they will discuss things about her, her love life, personal life, her series, endorsements, public appearance, her movies and any upcoming projects. some would be posting those "fantasies." as we watched some of the series she starred in we fall in love with the character she played. also we fall in love with the leading man she acted with. often some of us would fantasize that they would end up in real life because they look so good together on screen.

there's nothing wrong with it because its just a fantasy and people knows that it might or might not happen in real life. just look at how hectic their schedules are. always fully booked and so little time for themselves. it would be disasterous if they would be into a relationship like that. anyways those are just wishes if it happens in real life then we wish them the best if not just continue to hope that she finds the right man for and be happy for her.

that's all

I don't like! that's boring :tongue2: