Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

More of CSH's signature bags!DteRUXyU4AEg4Y7?format=jpg&name=origDteRUXvVsAM7cH_?format=jpg&name=origDteRUXwVsAA0Nxt?format=jpg&name=orig

Credit Shura_0021

@jjeennyy19 thanks a lot! Yeah that's the power of social media. I know they watch her current drama since this is her first project after getting married to SJK . Well, I opted to stay here for the love and support for her thread and whenever she has project I also go to kdramas/movies , shipping theread related to Kyo. Happy chit-chat with you!!:D

PS: I also support her husband's thread and will comeback to SJK's upcoming drama thread Asadal Chronicles once there's an update on it.

• Thanks 1

I've watched all her dramas and movies and I'm actually really surprised by her acting in this drama. I haven't seen her act/move/react this way before in her former roles. Those cute and awkward reactions that she make. Or whenever she feels kind of embarrassed to the things she ask/say to him. I haven't really seen her do that in her previous roles and it so so so so so so so so so cute! hahaha

• Like 2

Hello fellow SHKyoer's!I am also back! I have been busy w/ work and taking care of the family.Now I have to give some time for myself to have some exciting ....encounter w/ my SHK family here at Soompi!!I am so happy to get to watch our ever so beautiful SHK in another blockbuster and record breaking drama!This is an early Christmas present for me!Time to give myself a break fr.real world and be in reel  land,just reading all the fantastic comments (never mind the jealous,immature and envious comments).Keep it coming,I am so ready for it and thanks for all your efforts in bringing us the latest news re:SHK!LOVE you all!:blush::kiss_wink:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, caileysmiley said:

@izel gale Villanueva What a nice observation! :D... Btw, welcome to Kyo's thread! 

:D:D Honestly, i have been reading posts here ever since 2016. I just didn't post. But I'm her fan since Full House. I watched Autumn in my heart but honestly, the drama's too heavy for me.  Hello from the Philippines! Thank you!

The BTS videos are so so so cute! I miss her laughter. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, izel gale Villanueva said:

:D:D Honestly, i have been reading posts here ever since 2016. I just didn't post. But I'm her fan since Full House. I watched Autumn in my heart but honestly, the drama's too heavy for me.  Hello from the Philippines! Thank you!

The BTS videos are so so so cute! I miss her laughter. 

Oh you're quite a lurker huh!:D So Encounter makes you decide to post here, right!? And so you're a longtime fan of Kyo, nice to talk to you my fellow Kyonatic...Let's have fun chatting here!:)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, izel gale Villanueva said:

Yep. Didn't get to post then because I always end up back reading everything because I was on training from work. There was no point. lols

I have been reading other blogs and i enjoy Agent P's blog too.. dont know if you're familiar. 

Yep! Thank you for all the updates! keep em coming! :)

@izel gale Villanueva No, I'm not familiar with it, sorry. Sure! You're welcome! 

• Like 1