Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

I will be going to Seoul (or wherever the venue would be) come October 31, 2017. I will be coming via Tokyo. I hope we can organize a bridal shower party for all the fans who will be coming. Its gonna be our send off party to our goddess.  

• Like 10

KBSWorld Enews July 7,2017 

SHG mention starts at 3:25 about her donation to Seoul National University Hospital . She has always been consistent with the causes she supports. One of the things to admire her for. 

• Like 8

Guest RoseS

https://stars.udn.com/star/story/10088/2570641

announced the first appearance after the marriage, broadcast nearly 19 million people to watch

-------------------------

Filipina Star Anne Curtis Responds To Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo’s Marriage

anne-curtis-song-song.png
Published: July 5th, 2017
Filipina Actress Anne Curtis couldn’t hold in her joy after finding out about Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo’s marriage plans.

And as it turns out, she’ll even be in town for their wedding on October 31st!
-------------------------------------

TRENDING] Song Joong Ki reveals why he loves Song Hye Kyo so much

Published: 3 hours ago

Song Joong Ki recently attended a movie talk event for his upcoming movie, Battleship Island.It was his first public appearance since announcing he was getting married to Song Hye Kyo.

Naturally, reporters asked him questions about Song Hye Kyo and what he loved about her the most.

“As many people already know, she’s quite calm, she’s thoughtful, and she’s a positive influence on me. She’s my sunbae but she’s a really good friend. I have a lot of things to learn from her as an actor, and I receive a lot of good energy when I’m with her.”

— Song Joong Ki

wow after 1 day SHKs IG followers already reached 5M ! hope she can update her IG soon , everyone would love to see her IG update after the big reveal ,  wondering what will it be ?????? 

credit: as labeled

from nate/tvreport they featured SHK acting journey since her debut in k entertainment world and her never changing beauty, yes its very true that SHK is really beautiful eversince her debut days as well as during her chidlhood and unitl now she is super beautful as ever!

[거꾸로TV] '순풍' 막내딸→송중기 피앙세…송혜교 방부제 미모史

TV리포트 원문 기사전송 2017-07-08 10:31 최종수정 2017-07-08 10:52[Upside-down TV] 'Sungwoon' the youngest daughter → Song Junggi fiancee ... Song Hye Kyo Preservative Mimo History  with the help of google trans

기사 이미지

V report = Kim Gul-lee reporter] Song Hye-gyo in the center of the topic announcing marriage to Song Jung-ki on the last 5 days. I have highlighted the beauty of Song Hye-kyo, which has been beautiful since my debut.

기사 이미지

Song Hye Kyo and Song Jong Kee announced the marriage of two people on the 5th. The two men will make a wedding on October 31st. Netizens are showing an interest that does not cool down.

기사 이미지

기사 이미지

Song Hye-kyo showed his face to the public through the MBC drama 'Six Siblings' broadcast in 1998. He became a teen star by digesting the role of a sophisticated wealthy family that was not suitable for the times.
Since then, SBS sitcom 'Sukwon Obstetrics and Gynecology' has become a top star. It boasts the charm that the youngest daughter character is digested and splashing. I was greatly loved by both boys and girls.

Through 2000 'KBS2 drama' Autumn fairy tale ', he enjoyed the popularity of syndrome. He played the role of Choi Eun-seo, who played a limited time role. Song Seung Heon, Won Bin and the delirious love triangle love line was directed by the explosive love.
In 2004, KBS2 'Full House' also left a topic of the past. Hanji, who has a cute appearance and a youthful personality, took up the role and melted his wife as well as his wife.

기사 이미지

In 2008, KBS2 'The World They Live' and 2013 SBS 'winter, the wind blows' boasts a presence that still exists. Each of them played a distinctive role, so I dressed up as if dressed properly. The chemistry of Hyun Bin and Cho In Sung was remarkable.It is the long-awaited 'descendant of the sun'. Song Hye-kyo created another life character in KBS2, "Sun Generation", which was broadcast in 2016. He acted as a physician with a sense of justice, and boasted of the singing of the soldiers and the breathing of fantasy. The two men who poured out previous-generation chemistry finally made up the couple's kites.

기사 이미지

기사 이미지

기사 이미지

Kim Gulpeol reporter leaf@tvreport.co.kr/picture = Broadcast capturehttp://news.nate.com/view/20170708n06323&mid=e0403&cid=665457

• Like 7

Guest RoseS

couple's photo:love:

Song Hye Kyo reveals why she first fell in love with Song Joong Ki

Song Hye Kyo has now posted a letter online for her fans, after announcing that Song Joong Ki is her boyfriend. She’ll be marrying him in October of this year, and possibly moving in together to a new home    

phpS6ECCd.jpg

Read the full English translation of Song Hye Kyo’s statement to her fans below.

“Hello, It’s Hye Kyo.
It’s been a long time since I said hello to Sunflower.

I wanted to share a personal message at the place where I’ve connected with my fans since my debut.

You were probably surprised by my sudden wedding news. I understand that you may think I lacked the respect for my fans and that you could have been shocked, but I hope you can understand me with an open heart.

Joong Ki and I were first co-workers who matched well. Throughout the project, I realized that we had similar values and ideas, and I was able to share everything with him.
He was such a good co-worker and friend to me, so we contacted frequently and spent time to get to know each other better.

– Song Hye Kyo

Joong Ki showed me his self, trust, and his manners for a long time.

I thought to myself that it would be good to spend the future with him and I was glad that he could feel my true emotions as well.

That’s when I knew that he was the one.

I wanted to let my fans know first about the marriage but since this matter involves more than just me, I was extra careful about it.

– Song Hye Kyo

I’m nervous and rattled to be announcing the news of my wedding so suddenly but I believe my fans will support me.

Please continue to love and trust my choices as you have until now.

I thank all of my fans once again for being patient and waiting until I spoke up.

I am no longer one person but two people now, I will take this opportunity to live better and be more conscious of everything around me.

Please give me your blessings. 
Thank you.”

– Song Hye Kyo

Despite their relationship just being announced, the couple is already at the center of attention amongst K-Pop fans!

-----------------------------

Is Song Joong-ki's new 10 billion won house will be his and Song Hye-kyo's homeNews

As Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo are reportedly planning to set the wedding bells this 31st of October, korean media men, as well as netizens, are now speculating that the house Song Joong-ki bought earlier this year will be his and Song Hye-kyo's house.

0000181932_002_20170705145733080.jpg?type=w540

The land area is said to be 602 square meters while the building floor area is 371 square meters. The actor bought the house from a korean-american for 10 billion won.

0000181932_001_20170705145733056.jpg?type=w540

Meanwhile, a reporter of enews24 has found the said house located near the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Seoul. The house is said to be in massive repairs as an interior renovator and two trucks were seen near the place.

0000181932_003_20170705145733105.jpg?type=w540

The house is said to be very private for it has a huge garden and the're are no high buildings near it.

wondering what will be the wedding dress of SHK be like , even k media is curious too about her wedding dress , well we've seen her donning a wedding dress that perfectly fits her in  dramas/ movie /CFs and even during  red carpet moments its always a wedding inspired gown yet i cant still figure out her choice for her "real Big Day", would it be a pure white or other shades of white?? would it be a short or long gown???  would it be designed by korean or foreign designer???  lets just wait and see comes October 31st for sure she will be as radiant and beautiful as ever !

KSTAR NEWS [5] Song Hye Kyo, what dress do you wear?

credit:as labeled

after the wedding news , k media are talking again who will be the next Trio of K Godesses 

KSTAR NEWS [2] Chae Hee - Hye Kyo - Ji Hyun , Now 'out of stock' ..... The next trio?

Guys remember the news about the new photobook of SHK since last year , im just wondering now if this is purely about her for her 20th anniversary or this would be a prelude to her wedding photos or a mix of her personal and career photos , cant wait to hear news about this! 

• Like 6

Guest RoseS

http://www.adaymag.com/2017/07/08/song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo.html  6 hrs agoadaymag-song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-01-77

# I am "Song Hye Kyo Sunflower"

adaymag-b0e0007802028238f77-01.jpg
adaymag-screen-shot-2015-06-01-at-01-31-

Photo via: Naver , LANEIGE

And Song Zhongji and Li Guangzhu, Zhao Yincheng to Thailand vacation, a pedestrian at the airport coincidence Song Hye Kyo endorsement of the advertising billboards, regardless of peer other good brothers, Song Zhongji could not help but stop, take the phone to his girlfriend beautiful photos The Fingers fans to catch this lovely picture, so that everyone could not help shouting: "Song Zhongji really is the" wife fool. ", But also caused netizens have speculated:" is to immediately passed to Song Hye Kyo "My dear, I see you at the airport," all kinds of sweet love atmosphere, really make people easy to melt.

# Every move are intimate

adaymag-1885116-2-02.jpg

Photo: The Fact

In addition, before the release of love, Song Zhongji and Song Hye Kyo in various activities on the occasion has been the media to capture a lot of intimate interaction , intimate Song Zhongji always pay attention to his girlfriend every move, for wearing short skirts Song Hui Qiao Blanket cover his legs; pull the car holding her hand, and for the companion attention to the skirt and to avoid her accidentally fall; two together with the interview, the first seat of the Song Songji first for Song Huiqiao chair Pad finishing, and in the staff to send mineral water, the first open and then handed the bottle to Song Hye Kyo, the girlfriend holding in the palm of your hand loving look, really good handsome "girlfriend fool" ah!

adaymag-d1826866-01.jpg

Photo via: Naver

# All the achievements attributed to Song Hye Kyo

adaymag-songsong-6-01.jpg

Photo: KBS

In recent years, Song Songji has won the "Seoul International TV Festival" and "KBS acting awards". He has also won the "Daejeon TV Festival" actor's biggest prize from the "Sun's descendants". , Can not help but blatantly Peng, eyes full of tears to Song Hye Kyo sincere confession: " If there is no Song Hye Kyo, the shooting process will be more hard, really very grateful to her. " Their own achievements attributed to accompany the girlfriend, The truth is really moving.

adaymag-01546-01.jpg

Photo: KBS

# You are always the best in my heart

adaymag-19762042-1459961854047531-177724

Although the "descendants of the sun" rave reviews, in the "52th 100 Best Art Awards" in one fell swoop as the emperor, as the best drama three awards, but at the end only to recall the best popularity award, although regret, but When the announcement is not Song Hye Kyo, Song Chungji immediately clasped her hand, in the moment to give the warmest intimate support. But also to tell her: " It does not matter, you are my heart the best. ", Gentle move is melting, you can see for Song Zhongji, Song Hye Kyo is always the best in mind the first.

adaymag-descendants-of-the-sun-stars-son

Looked at this for a long time to know the lover finally into the hall, and sincerely bless them to grow old together, but also congratulated Song Hye Kyo finally found a so good love her husband, but also look forward to them after the box can play the drama, so fans once again feel them Beautiful atmosphere of love!

Cover via The Fact, Naver

----------------------------------------

https://www.koreadispatch.com/2017/07/08/song-joong-ki-shy-to-talk-about-his-wedding/

[Dispatch] On July 7, actor Song Joong Ki participated in the Movie Talk on Naver V Live with fellow co-stars and director to promote the movie, “The Battleship Island.’

First, Song Joong Ki said hello to fans and the MC told him, “You look really good today.”

Song Joong Ki replied smiling, “I am nervous right now. But did something happen?” The staff on set gave him a round of applause, congratulating him on his marriage with Song Hye Kyo.

--------------------------------------

Reserved for De_Bunny929

Yesterday, 51 million watch

# Song Zhongji Song Hye Kyo married # [Video] 170707KBS Variety "Artist intermediary" refers to the double song part ~ ~ interview with the Queen Mother PD and guest in the Queen Mother guest performances

video,  http://www.miaopai.com/show/NxBBHeViaZWkWeDOvL9-LbkvjKTQn0e0.htm

Hello everyone...its been a while hope everyone's doing well...just dropping by to shout out my sincere..,

CONGRATULATIONS to our dear Kyo ssi on her Engagement to Song Joongki...( personally a wished granted /an answered prayer for me)

I'am at peace now, knowing that she Finally found the One (Mr Right) to whom she can spend the rest of her life...her life partner to build her own family.

Overwhelm with happiness knowing that she will never walk alone from now on...reading her Heartfelt letter to her fans

Now (she is no longer one person but two) ...

She"s indeed happy and content with the choice she have made...so do I..satisfied as a fan that the next big role she's going to portray is being a wife not in a drama/movie but in real life. One of the most precious opportunity in life that not everyone have given the chance.

She deserved all the happiness, blessings and the best things in life...

(I will always) let's continue to support and pray for her success both in her career and personal life...( even though from a far) Her happiness is our happiness too..

Giving her all my Blessings, support, loved and my prayers on whatever future plans or choices she may have.

Looking forward on her big day.(.cross fingers that finally i will got the chance to see/glimpse of her mom's even in a photo)..

• Like 7

Good Day to every Sunbaes here.
I unlurk to say, it is time I must come out from lurking just to say many who are secret fans are happy and trying to do special things for HK, to show support. I always lurk, never support, I am so sorry.

I read she said  this;

I wanted to share my marriage news with my fans first but because it is not just about myself that I had to be extra careful.

I am really nervous right now sharing the news so suddenly but I trust that you will support me. You have been with me throughout my career supporting and trusting my decisions so I hope you continue to show me support and love. Once again, I am truly grateful to my fans who have been patiently waiting for me to tell you the news myself.:

I felt sad when i read above, that this is the stress she carries since dating him. Actresses can not date freely like us normal people. Finally HK is free. HK, you deserve all the protection and assurance now, that all fans are supporting behind you.

• Like 6

Guest RoseS

-rumor, wedding photo shoot at Bali, https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/05/song-hye-kyos-reps-respond-rumors-wedding-photo-shoot-song-joong-ki-bali/

--------------------------------

----------------------------------------------
-Seeming SHK's new movie, BACK HOME, rumor:crazy: but SJK's new drama(discussing)

-[Solo] 'New Song' Song Jung Ki, Kim Eun Hee writer 'Kingdom' discussing

Enter the article 2017.07.05 at 10:47 am Last edited 2017.07.05 at 10:48 amOriginal article

This film is about Zombie Zombies. It is broadcasted through Netflix. The film 'Tunnel' directed by Kim Sung-hoon and director Ace Tori, who produced 100% pre-production tvN 'signal', will be produced. 
---------------------------
That's the true, they(Chinese/Taiwan fans?) post on facebook @SHK 20th Anniversary, 520 trees! 

Bassed to this source
Last year to celebrate #SHK 20th anniversary and her Birthday chinese fans planted 520 trees at Gansu Province [China ] to form SHK forest.
So glad so many people love her

Vid;cr @grandmirine 
Trans:@koreasongsongcouple

maylin19982920_1997387243828811_2099370281888907264_n.jpg?oh=913471b7fbc1647e6817f2c69ebd51f3&oe=5A05FA2C1f423.png

---------------------------------------

credit to owners,   

Song Hye Kyo with Laneige billboard in Hong Kong ป้ายโฆษณาใหญ่โตมากจริงๆ #SongHyeKyo Cr.pic to owner /on pics /금잔화 shkdc.

Congratulatory Messages and Best Wishes for SSC still kept pouring in and aside from their friends and media , korean magazines also have their own way in greeting them like Elle, HighCut, Harpers Bazaar, Singles, W etc and Instyle ! Instyle have this also from their IG the photos of SHK from 2002 to present , wow SHK is really a timeless beauty !

• Like 5

from koreaboo

Song Hye Kyo’s Most Beautiful Moments Throughout Her Career

76b36005-dbd1-4eae-92cc-c016022c14a3.jpg

Song Hye Kyo has never failed at amazing us with her visuals, which she has been doing since the very start of her career! 

Six Siblings (1998)

Song Hye Kyo debuted with this MBC drama, starring as a rich family’s daughter which made her rise as a teen star. 

SongHyeKyo1998-1.jpg

Soongpoong Clinic (1998)

She then starred in this SBS’s sitcom in which she showed off her energetic and charismatic self which gained her lots of attention and love.

Spoiler

SongHyeKyoSPC.jpg

Autumn In My Hear (2000)After getting the leading role for this KBS drama, Song Hye Kyo touched millions of hearts through her acting and began to become very popular. 

Spoiler

SongHyeKyoAIMH.jpg

All In (2003)

Her popularity rose to the peak after starring in this SBS drama. She exhibited extreme beauty and high skills of acting and reached 47.7% of viewers rating.

Spoiler

SongHyeKyoALLIN.jpg

Full House (2004)Song Hye Kyo’s appearance in this KBS2 drama is known to be one of the most memorable of her career. Portraying a cute and bright character, she was able to melt the hearts of all men. 

Spoiler

SongHyeKyoFH.jpg

The World That They Lived (2008)Her acting skills were proved once again in this KBS drama, this time successfully playing the role of a romantic TV director. 

Spoiler

songhyekyoTWTLI.jpg

hat Winter, the Wind Blows (2013)

She received a lot of attention after starring in this SBS drama due to her acting skills as she efficiently played the role of a blind woman.

Spoiler

songhyekyoTWTWB.jpg

Descendants of the Sun (2016)Her acting skills and beauty were proved again recently in this KBS2 drama, were she acted along with her fiancee Song Joong Ki, showing a great chemistry. 

SongHyeKyoDOTS.jpg

Song Hye Kyo has proven to us that her acting skills are as impressive as her ever-lasting beauty!

SongHyeKyo2017.jpg

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/song-hye-kyos-beautiful-moments-throughout-career/

• Like 11

still remembered, tons of years ago, when Autumn In my Heart aired, my sister, my mom, my neighbors everyone is crazy (including myself), then... was green and young back then,  about 16 yrs ago when it played after translated sub into Chinese played on our National TV. my mother is cursing and scolding bad second leads, my sister and me crying over "Eun-si" and loving the beautiful OST.

the Seasons Drama (2000's Autumn in My heart, 2002's Winter Sonata, 2003's Summer Scent, 2006's Spring Waltz) Actresses, led by Autumn's SHK, were all ageless beauty, untainted by scandals and chose their movies dramas choice well, and also patiently wait for true love to come. in fact all 4 of the Seasons Drama actresses are Classics that younger actresses of these 10 years can hardly hold a candle to. 

i had to admit, i lay low for many years after wowed by Seasons-drama, it was Winter the Wind Blow that bring back me to SHK.

now, Spring has come to the Autumn's Beauty. after 16 yrs . chingu-sunflower91's walk thru history's photos warm my heart a lot.

• Like 5

Guest RoseS
14 hours ago, deut6rom11rev7 said:

still remembered, tons of years ago, when Autumn In my Heart aired, my sister, my mom, my neighbors everyone is crazy (including myself), then... was green and young back then,  about 16 yrs ago when it played after translated sub into Chinese played on our National TV. my mother is cursing and scolding bad second leads, my sister and me crying over "Eun-si" and loving the beautiful OST.

Still watching Autumn In My Heart(drama) and MV video(OST's beautiful&heartbroken):heartbreak:

Watching AIMH with Thailand version:cold_sweat:

----------------------------

The amount of money Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki made last year was revealed.

The MBC TV show "Section TV" on the 9th of July broadcasted something called the "Song and Song Special". The couple are getting married on the 31st of October.

News of their marriage is inflicting a huge influence in the advertising industry. The Korean 'Brangelina' Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young made over 20 billion won in advertisements and drama in 2010 when they got married.

According to "Section TV", the Song and Song couple made 50 billion won just last year and their wealth adds up to 100 billion won in total. This is more than Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

-------------------------

http://www.ilovekstars.com/quizzes/post/7861/

Vote for the best Wedding Dress for Song Hye Kyo

3.png8.png6.png5.png7.png1.png4.png2.png9.png

--------------------------------
Song Joong Ki ♥ Song Hye Kyo's video singing together gone viral again

so happy to see the very blooming SHK , its great that she has updated her IG with her beautiful photo and love to see congratulatory messages and best wishes for her! wow her nail polish is so RED , the color of love!

6afb0f0cly1fheufi60bdj20u00u0dkw.jpg

and its hot news in nate !

연예 hot포토

'송중기♥' 송혜교, 결혼 발표 후 첫 SNS…미모 여전'Song Junggi ♥' Song Hye-kyo, the first SNS after marriage announcement ... Still beautiful

0001.jpg

Actress Song Hye-kyo revealed a recent picture through Instagram.

On July 10, Song Hye - kyo posted a picture on her instagram. It is the first time I have left SNS for the first time after Song Jung-ki, devout and marriage announcement. In the photograph, Song Hye-kyo shows a beautiful figure like a white tee's jeans and even a small dresser and a light make up.

Hyegyo and Song Junggi were attracted attention as a surprise wedding announcement on the 5th. At the time, the agency said, "Song Jung-ki and Song Hye-kyo will be married on the last day of October, 2017, which will bring about the marriage of the couple." Those who denied it several times before said, "Marriage is not just an individual, but also a family and a family meeting. Until the fruits of marriage, I had to be cautious and now I was given the position. I would like understanding of many people. I ask for many blessings for the beautiful future of the two people. "

Dongah dot com Jung Hee Yeon reporter shine2562@donga.com
Photo | Song Hye Kyo Instagram capture

http://news.nate.com/view/20170710n29614&mid=e0403&cid=665787

• Like 12

oh my i just noticed the front page headline of SHKs thread, thanks so much Ngoc Chieu Nguyen for updating , you may not that active here already yet you still managed to modify by adding  "Be Happy Our October Bride" , for sure you are delighted with the Big Reveal news and excited for the Oct 31st wedding too just like all of us here!  

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 - ❁♥Be Happy Our October Bride♥❁

"Descendants Of The Sun" ❁ Goodbye Dr. Kang Mo Yeon see your project next time! 
Started by 
Ngoc Chieu Nguyen, October 5, 2005

another article from Dispatch featuring SHKs IG update photo

태양의 신부”…송혜교, 결혼 발표 후 첫 근황The bride of the sun "... Song Hye-kyo, the first post-wedding announcement

20170710174216_141.jpg

After the actress Song Hye-kyo delivered his marriage news, he made his first public appearance.

Song Hye - kyo posted a picture on his instagram on October 10.

In the public photos, Song Hye-kyo was enjoying a relaxed daily life. Song Hye - kyo looks at the camera with a bright smile.

Song Hye - kyo recently reported on the marriage of Song Jung - ki. The two people are ringing the wedding gown on the last day of October.

Kim Kyeong-kyun kky1209@tvreport.co.kr/ Photo = Song Hye-kyo Instagram

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/809250

from IG , they are saying that SHK is in Japan ! looking forward to see her at BI VIP Premiere

• Like 11

Guest RoseS

First time(?) in Korean cultrure set a celebrity's 'mark' w/statue:love:

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201707051519205076637_2

Kissing statue of Song-Song couple in spotlight amid upcoming wedding

Updated : July 05 2017

(Yonhap)
Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo’s announcement Wednesday about their upcoming wedding has renewed interest among fans in a statue that shows the couple kissing. 

The statue was set up in the “Descendants of the Sun” theme park in Taebaek, Gangwon Province in June.

(Yonhap)

Reproduced based on a scene from the hit drama in which the Song couple starred, the statue was set up in a park built around the film set of a church in the fictional country of Urk. 

The theme park was completed in June. The couple will tie the knot in October. 

By Kim So-yeon (syk19372@heraldcorp.com)

(Fans of the couple all over the world rejoiced over the news. After the release of the statement, the hashtag #SongSongCouple rose to the number 1 among trending topics on Twitter both in the Philippines and worldwide).

Guest RoseS

HOW CAN TO ESCAPE......when a man who fell in love=FOLLOWER:kiss_wink:

http://hd.stheadline.com/news/realtime/ent/950049/

Announced the marriage ceremony after the princes of the bride Song Hye Kyo spring full of travel

2017-07-10 16:50 Print font size

Quasi-bride Joe sister to leisure look show people, and his girlfriend travel, spring breeze.

Go to play

world's cutest FISTBUMP:love:

Go to play

Song Zhongji to Qiao sister domineering, successfully hold the beauty return

Song Zhongji to Qiao sister domineering, successfully hold the beauty return

It is said that Song Zhongji to Joe Mei confession, the beginning of the woman to keep the distance, but Song Zhongji did not give up but more active, but also to Joe sister that do not want to shoot scattered drag, and domineering: "I want to marry you, I Want to marry you! "To prove that the action really, the final two to marry as the goal of communication, Song Zhongji married Joe sister's idea has not changed, also made Joe Mei was very moved, promised to marry him.

Guest RoseS

Which is due to play in the situation, from 2005 to the present, Song Zhongji Song Hye Kyo is already premeditated ah

Original 2017-07-10 

Song Hui Qiao Song Zhongji announced although there have been five days of marriage, but still everyone hot topic every day.

In today, Song Zhongji domineering Song Hye Kyo also on the microblogging hot search first. 

Domineering business process is like this, a Korean news TV program on the two details of the love made a report, orange Jun picked three key to share with you.

0?wx_fmt=gif&tp=webp&wxfrom=5&wx_lazy=1

1/ Song Hye Kyo began to reject the Song Zhongji, despite knowing the man's mind, and he still keep a distance. Because Joe sister has always been friends and her first two boyfriend pulled together, do not want to and male artist dating. But Song Zhongji never give up, but domineering confession, "I am not saying that you want to date or love, we get married! I want to marry you! I want to marry you!"

It is because "I want to marry you" this sentence, Xiao Song's domineering confession in the Korean online, followed by Chinese fans also fall.

2/ the two exchanges in the Song Zhongji career peak, because Xiao Song Qiao sister's mind has not changed, so Song Hye Kyo was moved, and believe that their own sincere, promised to marry him.

3/ the reporter said the media before the song father said Joe older thing is false positives, because Song Dad has long known that they both dating, so this will not comment on the future daughter-in-law.

In South Korea has not reported this news, really did not think Song Hye Kyo refused to Song Zhongji confession. Many netizens also said that thanks to the "sun's descendants," this play ah, let the two people because of the situation.

However, orange Jun said, even if not shoot this play, your little song will be able to catch Qiao sister.

Why would this say, because Xiao Song Ming is the love of Joe sister for a long time, has long been premeditated to her, first do not rush to deny, there is evidence!

From Song Zhongji 20 years old, his ideal type is Song Hye Kyo.

wedding just when the public, there is news that there is news, Song Songji debut before making a friend said: "Song Zhongji really is the winner of life, childhood Song Song is the fan of the song. , He said, "Song Hye Kyo like style is very good," heard the news of two people to marry, although for a long time did not see the secondary base, but the next meeting, then I would like to say to him : "Congratulations, you are the winner!" "

Although the news did not get Song Zhong base to determine, but it should be pretty close.

Because from the debut before that Song Hye Kyo good, so Xiao Song students into the entertainment circle should be like to know Qiao sister ah. Just, 2013, when his good friend Zhao Yincheng and Song Hye Kyo shot "that winter wind blowing."

Song Zhongji and Li Guangzhu and others to explore a class, when the company is saying: this trip is not a specific arrangement, but Song Zhongji Zhao Yincheng to the older generation to cheer to go.

But also know that Song is the younger brother of the younger brother of Qiao sister, was almost blinded by this obstacle, obviously want to see Joe sister, Zhao Yincheng students just look at it 2333 (joke ~)

On August 17 of the same year, there was more than a week away from Song Zhongji's enlistment. He made a fan meeting in Taiwan, then flow out of such a dialogue. 

Moderator asked Song Zhongji why to visit the class, Song Zhongji seem to joke really said, "I would like to see the Song Hye Kyo predecessors.

At that time Zhao Yincheng also broke him, "When the car came, I thought it was sent to me, but leave the food car directly away." Song Zhongji said, "Yes, it is to Song Hye Kyo predecessors should be a car. "

Although at that time a lot of people think that is a joke, and now look at the original people Song by joke that truth ah.

Also in May 2015, Song Zhongji just retired, and friends Li Guangzhu, Zhao Yincheng a piece to play in Thailand.

At that time in Thailand airport encountered Song Hye Kyo's large billboards, three people and Joe sister together photos.

At that time, although not yet shot "the descendants of the sun", but Song Zhongji has decided to play, but also know that the girl is Joe sister.

Obviously almost to cooperate, and self-timer opportunities are more, but encountered billboards or could not help but shoot one, the younger brother of the property too obvious.

And ah, Song Zhongji like Song Hye Kyo this thing, good friend Zhao Yincheng have to know it It is said that at that time Zhao Yincheng also recommended Song Songji to test the "sun's descendants", which is a common friend is conducive to catch the goddess ah!

Zhao Yincheng and Song Hye Kyo should also say a lot of Song Zhongji good words, from Joe sister talking about his first impression of Song Zhongji a little bit of small kitten, "had heard a lot of people introduced Song Zhongji, is a very good person I heard a lot about him before I saw him.

Song Zhongji at this time silently gave Zhao Yincheng 100 praise!

In addition to Zhao Yincheng this common friend, Song Zhongji and Song Hye Kyo's brother brother Liu Yaren relationship is also very good, the two had a piece of cooperation "Sungkyunkwan scandal."

Privately, Song Zhongji and Song Hye Kyo party will always take Liu Yiren to do cover, even if the media photographed several times their dinner photos, did not have to say!

Therefore, the actual experience to tell you, get like girls around the friends, chasing the chances of the hand will be great!

Of course, in addition to the help of friends, Song Zhongji that time is also very bright to the media to show their appreciation of the Song Hye Kyo.

Xiao Song told reporters that intuition told him that Song Huiqiao will play "the descendants of the sun."

In the subsequent interviews, but also to see Xiao Song Qiao sister on this thing was not excited, told reporters also said, "I actually really and Song Hye Kyo cooperation.

And in the know and their own drama is the main song Song Hui Qiao, Song Zhongji's attention to the goddess is a straight line soaring.

Once a small song in an interview with reporters, the reporter told him that Song Hye Kyo has to mention you, he immediately said, "I know, that is the visit to Paris.

Tut tut, I have the brain to make up a small song at home to see all the interviews with the brother of Joe sister picture, is definitely a look of crazy.

You think about it, a girl if you know that boys are so concerned about their own, there must be a little heart ah

And then when the "sun's descendants" official shooting, the small song to increase the fire began to catch the goddess.

Remember and Song Zhongji cooperation "wolf boy" Park Po-ying said, "and Song Zhongji common topic is not much, although oppa on the side, but the feeling is far away."

Had read this news will feel Xiao Song is a very cold people, but in fact people just warm like people only.

Because when the same question asked Song Hye Kyo, completely changed the individual, "and play opponents play Song Zhongji private very common topic, although older than her, but Song Zhongji itself is very mature to play.

Xiao Song dry very beautiful, and only their favorite girls joke fun fun to play stickers.

Of course, when the relationship between the two people to determine together, Song Zhongji students are all kinds of hints, do not know you see no.

For example, Song Zhongji responded to the rhetoric of the words, he said, "because we like the sun 's descendants will have such a rumor it we are quite enjoyment.

Have to say Xiao Song Shuang business really high hey, the wording is really very deep, you said he denied it? no!

And Chengdu will meet that time, he invited Song Hye Kyo platform, fans are shouting in the following.

At the beginning of the two people did not understand what meaning, translated in the back after the interpretation of Song Zhongji is also surprised to refer to their own, and then quickly show that sovereignty to catch the sister of Joe's shoulder.

Unlike the small song before the denial of scandal style Ha, this action sent to tell you that she is my woman!

After catching the goddess, Xiao Song really is very intimate.

June 19, 1916, Song Hye Kyo to participate in her brokerage company staff wedding leave, there are fans to see Song Zhongji bodyguards and brokers escorted her to leave.

October 19, 2016, Xiao Song to accompany Joe sister to go to the 20th anniversary of the opening ceremony of the fans will meet the venue, when there are staff to see, but also to the signature of Xiao Song.

October 27, 2016, Xiao Song and Qiao Mei participated in the "2016 Korean popular arts and cultural awards ceremony." At that time there are fans to South Korea, Qiao sister near the supermarket in the evening encounter a small song. Originally Xiao Song is to refuse to take pictures and signature, but the girl said he is Joe's fans, Xiao Song said that you can give a signature, but told fans not to open the first few months(Fan after sharing ↓)

So, later want to sign with the small song, just need to say that Joe's fans just fine.

Also, after catching the goddess, Xiao Song's possessive or quite strong.

November 13, 2016 is Song Huiqiao debut 20 anniversary of the fans meet, then claimed to be good friends Song Zhongji and Liu Yaren to the site. The beginning of the two people to discuss how to sit, the host said scissors stone cloth bar, lose their own people sitting on the sofa, win and Joe sister to sit together, the first Liu Yaren win.

Pay attention to see Song Chung-kei's reaction, quickly waved the whole body to reject the results.

And then asked to come again, the second to win after the song quickly moved to the Song Hye Kyo next to the sofa, Liu Yaren delay to sit down, but also ignorant it.

Liu Yaren is also the heart OS: you are not as good as you want to sit with your daughter-in-law, abuse me doing!

Remember the host asked Liu Yaren most want to play with Song Hye Kyo role, Liu Yaren carefully staring at Song Hye Kyo, Song Zhongji half a day, and then very confidently replied: I only support Song Song CP (Song Zhongji, Song Hui Qiao together).

Originally, the platform of their own end of the end of the stage, but to see Song Huiqiao read the letter cry, Xiao Song ran faster than the staff, immediately handed the paper towel.

Or why Shuang Song of the CP has been so insisted on the two together, Mr. Song's performance is simply too obvious, is to tell you that we are together ah!

But also in the two marriages after the public, CP powder also released the material, today in April when the two people traveling with New York, was found friends.

Song Hye Kyo's photo as evidence ↓

So ah, CP powder are aware of the two together, and so you open to recognize it!

Really hope that if there is a chance, Xiao Song can be a catch of the goddess of the Raiders, so that male students to learn about.

Of course, before we have to learn the charm of this small Song, enough to attract such a goddess Qiao sister.

Yes, just this afternoon, Qiao sister made a public marriage after the self-portrait, the whole person radiant, is immersed in the state of happiness, envy ah!

The last sentence

Nothing want to say, and wait for the wedding on October 31!

"" Your eyes before the eyes found it?

:thumbsup:(LINK show the photos for report,    http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/FDQ_QBve0vdvZKnyfFpgZw )

-------------------------------------

Song Songji married Song Hye Kyo is not illegal

Reported tall Qiang
July 10, 2017, at 4:50 pm
C06711000701.jpg

Song Zhongji (left) and Song Hye Kyo no warning to announce the marriage, the degree of concern even surname have become a topic. 

Korean drama "descendants of the sun" "Shuang Song couple" Song Zhongji, Song Hye Kyo last week without warning announced the end of October married, all walks of life have sent blessings. Their combination, in addition to let 2 old scandal stir fry, because South Korea had earlier banned the same family members were intermarried, "double song" with the same name also caused the topic.

Recently, Han Gen "Section TV Performing Arts Communication" specially deep investigation, pointed out that "Song Hye Kyo is Rishan Song, Song Zhongji is Enjin Song." 2 people are not belong to the case, combined with not violate folk customs. On the pair of "double song couple" finally fruition, but almost because of the surname can not stay together, the Korean Constitutional Court yesterday in the official push on this matter, took the opportunity to the public that the traditional "same name with the same class shall not marry" Said Song Zhongji, Song Huiqiao combination will not have any problems.

Revised Act of 2005

It is understood that the Korean government in 1957 had legislation to prohibit the same name with the clan of the Korean people intermarry in the Korean common name such as gold, Park, Li, Song, etc., if Song Zhongji and Song Hye Kyo are born "Enjin Song" According to the law they can not be married. However, the South Korean Congress in 2005 has passed the amendment to this law, to cancel the "same name with the same" marriage restrictions, only with the clan within the blood of eight pro-spouse or other six people can not marry.

Song Hye Kyo past often with the play actor such as Hyun Bin, Song Chengxian and others "fake love", are to break up, pass Song Hye Kyo is also determined not to circle with people. She had been keeping a distance from Song Chungji until Song Songji said: "I do not want to date or fall in love with you, but to marry you, I want to marry you." Only succeed in melting the iceberg beauty.

South Korea Constitutional Court by Song Songji, Song Hye Kyo this match couple, explain the current South Korean "surname marriage" legal issues.

http://dailynews.sina.com/gb/ent/otherstar/sinacn/20170710/12117948197.html

South Korea Constitutional Court by Song Songji, Song Hye Kyo this match couple, explain the current South Korean "surname marriage" legal issues.

Until 2004, the new Korean Congress was established, the "Marriage Law" amendment was formally proposed, adopted in 2005, and now the law is clear, only with the blood of 8 or other pro, or spouse 6 and other intimate people can not get married, disguised That is close to the abolition of the "same name with the" marriage restrictions.

In addition, the South Korean program "Section TV Performing Arts Communication" 9 also special discussion, Song Huiqiao is "Rishan Song", and Song Zhongji is "Enjin Song", although the two are surnamed but should be "different origin." ETtoday / text