Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

[descendants of the sun] and Jesse forever cut
Great memories of the car in uruk -
‪#‎Generation‬ _ Authority, a current star.
‪#‎Today‬ _ blessed _ Sunday _ meet in Seoul.
‪#‎Song‬ Joong-ki. ‪#‎Song‬ Hye-Kyo ‪#‎Jin‬ Goo ‪#‎Kim‬ support ‪#‎onew‬
‪#‎Descendantsofthesun‬ ‪#‎太阳的后裔‬
‪#‎Descendants‬ of the sun                                                                                                                                                                                                                               12970781_935621326556462_68185403508346912957684_935621293223132_59250921633512512909694_935621266556468_52918413158005812973385_935621379889790_38824433046755512968117_935621346556460_162143904720477

• Like 15

Seriously during winter the wind blows time before...she did not go with in sung usually..and usually we cannot see her pics at the airport going back and forth to Korea..she's good at hiding..but now she's so glowing and seems so happy..I feel that joongki is a big help too..that proves when they said during the interview that they have almost the same personality and mindset...hope there will be a bright future for them to be together...hye gyo said she's no longer getting younger and joongki wants to have twin babies..

• Like 7

It never ceases to amaze me how SHK can stay humble despite her status. This is why I'll always stay loyal to her now matter how many years have passed. The first time I saw her on TV 15 years ago was the day I became a fan and since then, I've always kept myself updated, always felt excited whenever I heard she got a new drama/film. I only watch her dramas..and thinking of DotS ending already makes me feel sad because who knows how long I've to wait to watch her on TV again. But I trust her..she isn't someone who takes a long hiatus..she loves working..and perhaps she's already thinking of what project she should do next. 

Anyway, I love how happy she is lately. There's nothing more important than her happiness because happy!Kyo makes me happy too.. :D

• Like 13

@leedonghaek you and me both, we'll pledge allegiance no matter what. Been a fan of her for 14 years, you're one year ahead of me. :D I feel bad that within those 14 years, all I have given was moral support. Even here in Soompi, I was never active, always just a lurker. I hope I have other ways to support her, however, as an international fan, I feel like my efforts are only up to here. But I believe not all efforts are futile, so I'll keep on supporting by any way possible. :)

Looking forward to episode 13 at the same time dreading it since next week will be the last week. I will miss eonnie so much, I hope she'll have a new project soon so we won't miss her that much. :wub:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, khxy said:

Translations from Hong Kong interview

Q: What does DOTS means to your acting career?

DOTS is important but so do my other past projects because they let me have important opportunities.DOTS is well loved in Korea and Asia, but what i get the most from this drama is that i came to know many great actors and friends and i'm very happy.

Q:Is Kang Mo Yeon similar with Song Hye Kyo?

Maybe 40% similarities? I think we are alike in the sense that we are carefree and humorous, love to get along with people, have courage to express her love and always trust in people closest to her.The difference is i'm not as smart as Dr Kang.

Q:What do you think of Hong Kong?

I have been to Hong Kong many times especially for work when i was young.I have many Hong Kong friends,i just came to HK 2 weeks ago for art festival. I feel like Hong Kong is my home too and i love Hong Kong night scenery the most.Sometimes when i can't go out of the hotel, i will just stay in my room and enjoy cocktail while looking at the scenery.

source:baidu

SHK has many friends in HK.  HK singer Leon Lai is one of them, She refers to him as a brother, they known each other for 10

years... There was a IG video of them 2 weeks ago..

wouldn't surprise me that they snuck out after dinner to meet SHK HK friends

• Like 4

done  watching episode 13 , yes the "fist bump" scene is here , pick your best "fist bump" photo , oh my the one that they did in HK is already a hint that they are doing this in DoTs episode 13

1. episode 13

006phPObgw1f2nbsz4e5aj31pc0yi7wh.jpg

2. SHK IG update

006phPObgw1f2nbt3c3ibj30u00u0n09.jpg

3. HK presscon

006phPObgw1f2nbt54ifgj31w019cwx2.jpg

scene in DOTs episode 13  so cute

Spoiler

006phPObgw1f2nbt2uilgj30hs1e0qt3.jpg

• Like 16

episode 13 starts off with lovey dovey scenes but the ending whaaaaaaaa ????? cant wait for tomorrow , heartbreaking scene for Dr KMY!

74597cddjw1f2ncukk8ccg209n05dayo.gif

74597cddjw1f2ncv06qw1g209n05dhdy.gif

Spoiler

006phPObgw1f2nb6nq5c0j30hs2i21ky.jpg

ending scene without any preview , what a cliffhanger  poor Dr KMY got the most shocking scene in her life , good thing that there will still be another episode tomorrow we would know what will happen next that we don't have to wait for another week!

Spoiler

673c0421jw1f2nckj9atuj21kw5dg7t3.jpg

• Like 16

Guest RoseS

(photo) During filming, the 30-year-old heart-throb also created lots of heart palpitations because he caused a number of no-good (NG) takes, his co-star Song Hye Kyo revealed.

The 34-year-old actress said: "Even though the drama is about a serious love story, the characters have light-hearted moments and comical scenes. Song Joong Ki laughs a lot, so there were a lot of NGs due to his laughing. Every time that happened, he felt sorry for the staff."

Not forgetting to compliment his beautiful co-star sitting next to him, he added: "Do I need to rate her look in the drama too?" Then he quipped in Mandarin: "Ta zhen de hen piao liang (She's really pretty)."

‘Descendants of the Sun’ reaches 2 billion views in China http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201604061316599349001_2 

Updated: April 06 2016 Popular drama “Descendants of the Sun” racked in more than 2 billion views on the Chinese streaming site iQiyi, the drama’s production company NEW said Wednesday. 

[Video] Song-Song couple, "Descendants of the Sun" take over music charts 

http://www.hancinema.net/video-song-song-couple-descendants-of-the-sun-take-over-music-charts-93190.html