Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

1 hour ago, kathhye said:

Regarding SJK, not talking much about our kyo.. My own theory is that she is protecting her.. He is a good friend of JIS and remember that gossip during TWTWB days about her seducing him..JIS keeps praising SHK at that time. Maybe JIS advised SJK not to talk much about her to avoid these bad rumors. Unfortunately, in the knetz world, they are very bias to the male lead or maybe they have these hate against our kyo.. she always gets the hit.. Poor girl! I feel bad for her sometimes that she is not able to show who she really is (cheerful,etc) for fear of being misinterpreted (Attested by jin goo's statement). She is always very reserve, quite, not very sociable in this official events that we see. I am just glad that her other co stars tells us how she is behind the camera and All were good words for her. 

@kathhye dear were on the same boat. As you would see in my earlier post, the reason why he doesn't much talking about her is because he is merely protecting her.

@oaklove I think @joongkyo is right that we cannot put the blame on SJK for not talking too much about her. Because if we remember our Hye Kyo unnie herself praise this man for his kindness. And i think that the reason for him why his quiet silent about her is because he is protecting her. And the only way he can protect her is that he must be careful on any talks and moves about her. He doesn't want to add fuel to burning rumor about them (and he already know that this woman is Song Hye Kyo and he knows that Lion's flaring eyes was on her). Eventhough he talk too little about her, she still and always praise him for his kindness and good manner. If it wasn't SHK then i think he can be vocal or open about his leading lady. Even if he wanted to praise her up to heaven, he can't. SHK is the biggest name and so he must be careful (i know that he knows about how those antis being rude to her). He is just protective of her.

And i really like how the manner he used to praise her i his ELLE interview. He can say he was lucky, he was happy, but he used a divine word and said "He's BLESSED to be paired with her".

• Like 9

Guest RoseS

joongkyo 

Dr. Kang and Captain Yoo treat meal for someone special, 'thief boy' who make Song-Song onscreen couple:D Is that his name, Kim Min Suk?

2 minutes ago, RoseS said:

joongkyo 

Dr. Kang and Captain Yoo treat meal for someone special, 'thief boy' who make Song-Song onscreen couple:D

LOL!

I guess you're right if it hadn't been for his character YSJ and KMY would never have met!.

• Like 3

That is why fans never stop floatinghearts loving and supporting Song Hye Kyo floatinghearts because of those hidden qualities floatinghearts

that only people outside her circle of friends come to discover after spending some time with her!  blowkiss 

Now, she considers them friends as well!  hug3

• Like 10

Song Hye Kyo is a true beauty inside out.  So proud to be her fan since Autumn in my Heart.  :wub:  Everyone she works with just adore the kind of person that she is.  As her fan, I am happy that people she worked with are giving her praises that she deserve since there she is not having much activities and interviews compared to her other DOTS co-stars.  I cannot wait for her next project :D

• Like 10

@joongkyo i know you catch that hahaha thank you for that share.. Very suprising .. Happy monday..

Is 28.. Whay i can't find that smartasses.. Today.. Isn't?  Is 21.30  today ?

The power of dots of 1 n 2.. Hope we'll get new brand contract for her also hope is an asian region too n in contract include to more being in active around asia for marketing the product.. Aaammeeennn.. 

Edited by strawberry555
  • Like 2

Guest RoseS

‘Descendants of the Sun’ news, update: Dr. Kang Mo-yeon will be abducted in the next episode [VIDEO]; ‘Descendants of the Sun’ producers raking millions over drama’s popularity

Jayson Boral | Mar 27, 2016 03:25 AM EDT

"Descendants of the Sun" episode 11 will be aired on March 30.

"Descendants of the Sun" episode 11 will be aired on March 30. (Photo : YouTube/ @jinhee_ae )

Data showed on Friday reveals that "Descendants of the Sun" has continued to reach new heights and may even dethrone MBC's "Moon Embracing the Sun" spot.

"Descendants of the Sun" episode 10 raked in 36.4 viewer percentage in Seoul alone, and garnered 31.6 percent of viewers nationwide. The drama that stars actor Song Joong-ki and actress Song Hye-kyo even surpassed the popularity of Jun Ji-hyun and Kim Soo-hyun's drama "My Love from the Star."

Read more: http://en.yibada.com/articles/111916/20160327/descendants-of-the-sun.htm#ixzz44B3j47cu

dear @Roses i think u need to control ur self not to post something like spam. this thread so damn heavy, btw. me and the rest of this thread members not just jump n rolling around to watch what kind of post n post n post right here (there's google n many things out there to help us to find the articles too) so please sorting ur post more with such a nice post n credible sources including not to say the bad things abt other actors too (oh come on protecting kyo fr haters is more important than that). we have so many sunbae right here so u can ask around. idk, personally as the member of this thread feels so depressed w too much articles but nothing to get.

• Like 3

Guest RoseS

ok, xinwen and nino:crazy:

DOTS's Producer and Jin Goo gave the hind in interviews. Still become a question

Descendants Of The Sun: Song Joong-ki or Song Hye-kyo's character to die in season finale?

Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo

Descendants of the Sun co-stars Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyoKBS World/F

http://www.ibtimes.sg/descendants-sun-song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyos-character-die-season-finale-770