Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

latest from SHK IG , she posted a photo a cute greek girl not sure if we can see her in DoTs too , this pretty girl must have caught the attention of  SHK with her hand gesture that left a very touching impression

12142387_399895910209063_1626474477_n.jp

기분좋아지는 아이  (with girl icon) - " She said 'a girl who makes you happy'

bus in hongkong featuring seeyoung print ad with SHK

12063171_531672093650281_808294342_n.jpg

11931191_928360677252346_343542435_n.jpg

12144268_171838179824958_612762699_n.jpg

credit:handm_c

Edited by sunflower91_
  • Like 11

Please,  another drama, Song Hye Kyo:crazy::wub:

Kdramastar,

Drama Starring Kim Woo Bin And Suzy May Not Air Before Spring

BY Julie Jones | Oct 13, 2015 09:22 AM EDT

• The Korean media outlet Naver TV recently reported that KBS has still not confirmed the exact air dates for the drama, but it will most likely not air before February 2016. The Wednesday-Thursday drama is scheduled to follow "Descendents of the Sun," which stars Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo. But that drama is set to air in February 2016. "Descendents of the Sun" will be the first KBS drama where the entire series will be filmed before the drama is aired. So, it could possibly be spring before "Uncontrollably Fond" starts airing.

Edited by RoseS

Thanks everyone for the wonderful updates and for keeping this thread alive :)  There's not much news and updates regarding DotS.  Hopefully we'll get some new teasers or stills when they are done filming in Greece :)   I've translated the portion of SJK's Elle interview regarding Kyo.  This was translated from Chinese translations so please excuse any translation errors.

Q:  Previously in an Elle interview, Song Hye Kyo said "I felt apologetic towards Joong Ki because after 2 years in the military, once he comes out he has to act with a noona.  It was supposed to be with a younger and beautiful actress, but instead he has to act with me.  I'm really sorry for that."  How was the chemistry when filming?

A:  I've seen that pictorial, it was shot in Paris.  I feel very compatible with Hye Kyo noona.  The staff said "it should be a romantic love story, but aren't you becoming too close?"  That's why these days writer Kim Eun Sook often say "give me a good love".

Q:  Have thought about acting opposite Song Hye Kyo before?

A:  5-6 months before military discharge, I've received the proposal.  After I've decided to star in the drama, I've heard Hye Kyo noona also received the script.  Strangely at that time, I felt Hye Kyo noona would accept the offer, maybe it was because of my wish for her to take the offer was very strong that it was so.  Writer Kim Eun Sook and SHK are straightforward people, my personality is also like that, felt it was easier to communicate.  We are all very compatible.

cr to SJK baidu

Adorable Kyo

005y8mXegw1ewetqa5njyg306y03xu13.gif

• Like 16

thanks hclover96 for sharing SJKs Elle interview English translation, its nice to know that he is looking forward working with SHK when DoTs was offered to him and now that they're comfortable working for this drama, positive vibes for DoTs! 

SHK so ever gorgeous for J Estina

6afb0f0cgw1ex0ces9ispj20j80nmmy8.jpg

6afb0f0cgw1ex0ceoyuk7j20m80f2wfn.jpg

credit: weibo

LOVE TIARA FESTIVAL

Edited by sunflower91_
  • Like 10

SHKs cute and classic bob style haircut is on the spotlight again , after Shoo's twins Rahee and Rayool get cute SHK haircut on "Oh! My Baby"   now comes the comparison with the adorable Choo Sarang and some fans are really wishing to see SHK on The Return of Superman KBS show, hope she can grace the said show and play with those super adorable tots !

SHK and cute twins Rahee and Rayool

11899442_1015957478443773_288468850_n.jp

and now , its SHK and Choo Sarang  -Does Song Hye Kyo @kyo1122 look like Choo Sarang or Does Choo Sarang @akiyamachoo look like Song Hye Kyo?!

12145244_1201925249824093_622716470_n.jp

credit: merianne_umboh

• Like 14

welcome to SHKs thread ilovekyooo and thanks for your update! , you're just doing fine , its a good start by posting the link featuring SHK , sooner you'll learn to post photos/videos of SHK or even your thoughts about SHK or her projects ... looking forward for your future posts and hope you're excited also for her upcoming DoTs drama!

SHK for J Estina, her beauty is just breathtaking!

10524585_1512041769118218_77165902321683

12140844_1512041822451546_47686326779580

12112461_1512041919118203_48120084855972

credit: baidu/dc

J Estina ad featured in Nate news

포토로 보는 연예

• 1444906208_181.jpg
  • "그 미모, 우아"
    송혜교 순백여신
  • "The beauty, it is an elegant" ... Song Hye-kyo, the virgin goddess (thru google trans)
  •  
Edited by sunflower91_
  • Like 6

SHK for ROEM - She's so Pretty in Pink coat!

SONG'S PICK # with the most gentle sweetness of pink lapel waist coat, autumn fashion show  Romantic imagination explode, so you love the fairy tale world still remain noble modern temperament. A beautiful sight encounter( thru google trans)

ecd5ad1bgw1ex1wvvhdg8j20p00xbgv3.jpg

ecd5ad1bgw1ex1wvw27fjj20k90kktaz.jpg

ecd5ad1bgw1ewhzx1nf84j20p00irjxl.jpg

• Like 7

Thanks sunflower91_ ! I am really excited with her new project I cant wait to see her on small screen. Im already missing her, hope that she updates us in her Instagram account with her beautiful face. That would be lovely.:wub:

I might not be able to contribute much here but one thing is for sure that I am always here to support eonnie kyo. Thanks guys for keeping us posted and updated. I am happy to find this forum dedicated for kyo. :)

Edited by ilovekyooo
  • Like 5

MARCH 31, 2015 / VANILLADREAMCREAM

under 30 and over 30,  'woman'=@right, attractive!

shin%20se%20kyung%20song%20hye%20gyo.jpg

I usually wonder how netizens catch celebrities wearing the same clothes but I ended up connecting the dots right away. I guess the dress made a huge impact on me?

Song Hye Gyo wore this pale pink dress with an assymetrical hem to Christian Dior’s Runway Show during Paris’ Fashion week in early March. People online was commenting how she didn’t look that good with her hair down but I totally loved it. I think people were still angry about her tax evasion scandal. The dress was a bit too plain but I liked that asymmetrical hem detail.

I actually loved her clutch a lot more. I feel that it would have been a nice investment since it could be paired with a nice evening gown or spring dress for wedding.

Again, TOP photo's WINNER, unni Song Hye Kyo!

Song Hye Kyo Is A High Fashion Dior Model In Paris For Ell

By Elsa B. | June 11, 2015 08:42 AM EDKorean Actress Song Hye Kyo Dior Pre-Fall Elle Magazine June 2015 Photoshoot Fashion

(Photo : Elle)

She was Pretty Cast Cosmopolitan Magazine October 2015 Photoshoot Fashion

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

PICTORIALS

Song Hye Kyo has every man scrambling to put a ring on her finger first in new 'J.Estina' shot

October 15, 2015 @ 2:49 pm
song-hye-kyo_1444922287_af_org.jpg

temp-avatar.jpg by alim17

Jewelry brand 'J.Estina' dropped a new cut from their photoshoot with lovely model Song Hye Kyo recently, boasting that they had possibly the best model in the world to show off their luxurious goods.
Known as one of the classic beauties of Korea, Song Hye Kyo continues to awe everyone with her angelic looks, going for a pure and natural vibe in the shoot dressed as a bride in a veil and a large proposal ring.  

song-hye-kyo_1444922249_SongHyeKyo.jpg

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ko&u=http://www.jestina.co.kr/&prev=search

Korean Magazine Lovers
Song Hye Kyo - J.Estina S/S 2015

Song Hye Kyo - J.Estina S/S 2015

Edited by RoseS

I have read recently an article about  the low ratings of KBS dramas this year ...this is unusual ..I do not know why ?? Can this  affect DOTS by anything ???? ...hope not ....but I still believe that a good drama with solid story line proves itself whatever the conditions and  can find its way to attract viewers ...hope dots will be this kind of drama 

Edited by marwa___
  • Like 5

latest from SHK IG , its a very beautiful ocean view but unfortunately we cant see her face !

12070906_931601696933454_561037979_n.jpg

from allkpop

Song Hye Kyo has every man scrambling to put a ring on her finger first in new 'J.Estina' shot http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/song-hye-kyo-has-every-man-scrambling-to-put-a-ring-on-her-finger-first-in-new-jestina-s

Photo published for Song Hye Kyo has every man scrambling to put a ring on her finger first in new 'J.Estina' shot |...

Jewelry brand 'J.Estina' dropped a new cut from their photoshoot with lovely model Song Hye Kyo recently, boasting that they had possibly the best model in the world to show off their luxurious goods.

Known as one of the classic beauties of Korea, Song Hye Kyo continues to awe everyone with her angelic looks, going for a pure and natural vibe in the shoot dressed as a bride in a veil and a large proposal ring.  

from Dispatch

“그 미모, 우아하다”…송혜교, 순백의 여신 "The beauty, it is an elegant" ... Song Hye-kyo, the virgin goddess(thru google trans)

20151015171253_img0001.jpg

Dispatch = hwangsuyeon News] actress Song Hye-kyo was showing off a flawless beauty.

Jewelry brand eseutina Jay 'was released a new pictorial for the 14th Song Hye-kyo. Song Hye Kyo is the unique elegant charm was outstanding cuts.

Song Hye-kyo was transformed into a virgin bride. White tube top dress to match the veil, he directed an innocent atmosphere. Is a subtle makeup emphasized the graceful Visage.

Was also poses a mystery. Song Hye Kyo has closed salposi both eyes. Lips slightly apart, took the hands on the lips. He caught the eye with such force goddess.

Meanwhile, Song, and Song Joong-gi melodrama concentrates are breathing in KBS-2TV 'Descendants of the Sun'. Elite took a soft bristle doctor station. "The Sons of the Sun" is the first broadcast scheduled in February next year.

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/395870

• Like 9