Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Thank you dearie @freshspring:D I was so shy to post here yesterday because I feel like im not a loyal fan to our kyo but its just that when our kyo started using ig I was trying to be active there and so I rarely visit here but not to the extent that I don't I keep myself updated of course I don't wanna be left behind esp. News on DOTS. :wub:

Anyways, thank you very much KYOnatics to the flood like pics, gifs, fancam and links on yesterday's TC2 presscon. You guys really are the best. 

KYONATICS rock!!! Love you guys and miss you all chingus♥♥♥

Happy Thursday morning to all:)

• Like 7

Pretty, pretty KYo!

I wish you well, dear KYo! I hope all your dreams come true! 

Well, my dream is to see you happy and fulfilled!

Someday, too, I would really love to see you in a happy home with a happy and  beautiful family of your own and loving and caring special someone!:wub: I can dream, KYO, can't I? SMILE!:)

BTW, good luck with dOtS and TCtwo!

Break the box, guys! Positive vibes coming your way...........:D

Edited by esophageal14
  • Like 5

here's more news on TC part 2 presscon from china economic net

Film "The Crossing Part 2" to be shown on July 30

W020150723351945900778.jpg

Actress Song Hye-kyo, actor Takeshi Kaneshiro and actress Zhang Ziyi (L-R)attend a press conference of film "The Crossing Part 2" in Beijing, capital of China, July 22, 2015. The film will be on shown on July 30. (Xinhua/Chen Jiannan)

Film "The Crossing Part 2" to be shown on July 30

Last Updated: 2015-07-22 20:29 | Xinhua

Actress Song Hye-kyo attends a press conference of film "The Crossing Part 2" in Beijing, capital of China, July 22, 2015. The film will be on shown on July 30. (Xinhua/Chen Jiannan)W020150723351946064566.jpg

http://en.ce.cn/main/latest/201507/23/t20150723_6017467_4.shtml

love to see SHK smile!

6afb0f0cjw1eucetbqbb7j20mx0fa3zh.jpg

6afb0f0cjw1eubfafnwfwj20vk0hsjtg.jpg

6afb0f0cjw1eucetblsbaj20mx0famya.jpg

credit: weibo

Edited by sunflower91_
  • Like 12

Guest shk_divineofasia

Oh la la , didn't expect so much activities on this thread , much thanks for all updates and lovely pics of the beautiful Ms Song Hye Kyo, super like her sexy, sparkling, strappy shoes.:wub::wub::wub:

"The Crossing Part 2" Beijing Press Conference

photo-UB2CTU091FQ1photo-VVOSOTL2B911

Actress Song Hye-gyo attends 'The Crossing Part 2' press conference on July 22, 2015 in Beijing, China.

More power to The Crossing part 2, hoping for the best in box office

6afb0f0cgw1eubcseil08j20qe0d743p.jpg

Edited by shk_divineofasia

Guest shk_divineofasia

Hope there will English translation of TC part 2 presscon interview with Song Hye Kyo soon. Love to know everything about on Q and A portion with her.

Just a breather from TC part 2 presscon , from websta there's news that TWTWB will be airing again, a truly epic/masterpiece kdrama one loves to watch over and over again.

wwi1990 [News]Korean drama "That Winder, The Wind Blows" will be televised on JIANGSU TV FILM AND SERIES CHANNEL(江苏电视台影视频道) from July 28, 2015. Airtime to be confirmed.

Source: http://js.ifeng.com/life/fun/detail_2015_07/22/4141155

11325269_1006494572716283_1030110996_n.j
11427406_1605072673076830_985206473_n.jp
914776_815287875259333_2041270187_n.jpg

Sparkling Beauty
6a9b66b3gw1eucgddcruhj20jg0jg75l.jpg

another article featuring TC part 2 presscon  on nate , from their "hot" portion to tv best this time, as always SHK is super beautifu!

TV홀릭 게시물 Best

• 1437621792_603.jpg
  • 송혜교 중국 행사
    올백머리도 에

중국 행사에서 송혜교, 올백머리를 해도 예뻐  from google trans Events in China beautiful Song Hye Kyo

이미지

이미지

http://comm.news.nate.com/board/commonBoard/view?bbs_grp_gb=TVDRAMA&bbs_sq=1297&ctgr_cd=IMPRS&tvpro_sq=61&post_sq=2921020

• Like 12

Song Hye-kyo delights China

photo616096.jpg

Actress Song Hye-kyo stole China by the heart.

She visited China for the promotional event of her movie "The Crossing Part 2".

She appeared at the event in person wearing an elegant dress. Her legs stood out in the dress and China was in awe.

Meanwhile, "The Crossing" is based on a ship sinking incident that occurred in the 1940s and three pairs of romantic lovers starring Song Hye-kyo, Zhang Ziyi, Jincheing Wu and other top stars.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

http://www.hancinema.net/song-hye-kyo-delights-china-84668.html

Harper’s Bazaar” unveils childhood photos of G-Dragon, Song Hye Kyo and more

Song Hye Kyo and G-Dragon

Harper’s Bazaar Korea commemorates their upcoming anniversary with a series of childhood featuring your favourite celebrities! 

On July 22nd, the fashion magazine updated their official Instagram account and posted a photo of BIGBANG’s leader, G-Dragon. The update featured a childhood photo of the singer looking playful and cute with his baseball uniform. The unchanging appearance and poses catching the attention of their readers.

The photo was uploaded as part of their upcoming 19th anniversary, while previous updated featured childhood photos of musician Yoon Jong Shin and actress Song Hye Kyo. The posts were also tagged as #FamilyAffair, subtly hinting on their upcoming anniversary issue concept.

Meanwhile, aside from touring with BIGBANG, G-Dragon also joins Taeyang for MBC’s “Infinite Challenge Festival.”

http://www.koreaboo.com/photo/harpers-bazaar-unveils-childhood-photos-of-g-dragon-song-hye-kyo-and-more

Edited by rubylia
  • Like 15

Guest 02yoxanoh

Regarding DotS, According to Wikipedia DoTS to be aired on September. Hope it won't vary cuz I can't wait any longer to see SHK  in k-dramaland again.Tbh, Really miss her acting on small screen.

Just hope DoTs can come up with the best airing time , me too cant wait to see SHK back in the small screen even just for 1t6 episodes!

Happen to see this article from huffingtonpost  :HUFFPOST STYLE CANADA  wherein SHK  is included on this list: check it out!

25 Asian Actresses Who Have Incredible Style

The Huffington Post Canada  |  By Chloe Tejada

Posted: 02/05/2015 1:48 pm EST Updated: 02/05/2015 1:59 pm EST

Check out the 25 Asian and South Asian actresses who have incredible style:

Song Hye-kyo
slide_400772_4953934_free.jpg

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/02/05/asian-actresses_n_6622800.html

another version from ROEM Ad, SHK in a blue floral dress

ecd5ad1bgw1eu9cd4jco6j20p00ia7ce.jpg

• Like 10

Give her a rag to wear and she'll rock it! Give her the yellow pages and she'll create magic out of it!

KYo ROCKS! No way out of it, she will always be up there on the list!

She really is beyond gorgeous! Just sayin'! :)

Wait, is that my TK? With mustache?:w00t: He is one gorgeous man, too!

Anyway, I hope this is a STROKE of LUCK for TCtwo!:)

• Like 3

John Woo's 'The Crossing' 2 set to hit theatres on July 30

John Woo's highly anticipated romantic nautical epic "The Crossing: Part 2" is set to hit theatres on July 30.

Led by this prolific Hong Kong director, some heavyweights on and behind the screen have recently joined his promotion for "the Chinese Titanic" in Beijing.

Following the first installment released in 2014, the second part of the film continues to center around three couples and their intertwining love stories set in 1940s' Taiwan and Shanghai.

John Woo thinks his upcoming movie would demonstrate how love charms its way out of a disaster.

"The three relationships are all very representative of its type, which would greatly touch hearts and minds of audience members. Based in part on the true tale of the Taiping luxury liner that sank in 1949 near Taiwan, the feelings of love that arouse at the moment of the sinking of this Chinese steamer would exhibit its power and endurance."

With an all-star cast, which includes the Beijing-born actress Zhang Ziyi, Chinese singer- actors Huang Xiaoming and Tong Dawei, as well as heart throb Takeshi Kaneshiro (金城武), John Woo's 3-D movie 's first installment reportedly earned around 32.4 million US dollars in box office last year.

Hong Kong veteran television actor with the TVB network Bowie Lam Bo Yee is also included in both the first and second installment. Acting a supporting role, he interprets his role in the upcoming movie.

"I act Peter Yuan, who has to co-star with actress Zhang Ziyi and Song Hye-kyo in many parts of the movie. I feel Peter is actually a poor guy, who has a history of misconduct allegations. Peter is a negative character who fails to recognize what are the things he should do."

Adding to audiences' anticipation is two heavy weight Chinese musicians' contributing to the production on two different theme songs for the Crossing 2.

Tayu Lo, referred to as the "Godfather of Taiwan Music", is one of them.

"John Woo is an old friend of mine for more than 30 years. But this is our first collaboration. When you hear the song, you would easily find that I don't sing from the beginning to end, but instead I technically use a mixture that contains bass' lead voice, children's chorus and even a soprano for the tear-jerking tragedy film."

In addition to Chuan-Yue-Xuan-Wo ("穿越漩涡") or literally translated into Struggling on Big Waves composed by Tayu Lo, there is another theme song, "If love is destined", or Jia-Ru-Ai-You-Tian-Yi in Chinese.

Being nicely named "poet of music", Li Jian also contributes his voice to this disaster-genre film by singing "If love is destined", which is reproduced from a Korean song of the same name with the lyrics rewritten by Li himself to this sentimental music.

The film is John Woo's first film project after his recovery from laryngeal cancer.

Source: CRI

Filmmaker John Woo Vows Better 'The Crossing 2'

Highly influential Hong Kong director John Woo expressed confidence that "The Crossing 2" will be better than the first installment of the epic drama movie. Woo vowed that the sequel will carry impressive visuals and a story line that allows the movie to stand independent of "The Crossing 1."

At a press conference on July 22, Woo and the star-studded cast promised that the follow-up film will rake in better box office performance than its predecessor. Promoting the film with Woo were Japanese-Taiwanese actor Takeshi Kaneshiro ("Chungking Express" and "House of Flying Daggers), Taiwanese actor Tony Yang ("Blood Brothers"), Chinese superstar Zhang Ziyi ("House of Flying Daggers" and "Memoirs of a Geisha"), and South Korean celebrity Song Hye-kyo ("My Girl and I").

In an interview with Deadline's Nancy Tartaglione, Woo referred to "The Crossing" as his "passion project." He shared that he always wanted to create a film that "captures the turbulence of a changing era" in a "beautiful and sweeping scale." The unfamiliarity of Western audience, moreover of the youth, with uncharted periods of Chinese history was what he wanted to stamp out.

However, his passion was not able to evoke enthusiasm among many viewers when the first part was released in December 2014. Dubbed "the Chinese Titanic," luxury liner Taiping was central to a film brutally described as a "tortuous two-hour build-up to the main act." Woo attributed this sinking performance to hurried post-production and "popcorn entertainment" mind-set prevalent among moviegoers of today.

"If this film had come out several years ago, the reception would have been different," Woo explained.

For the second installment, Woo felt confident with the ample time allotted for its filming, editing, and marketing. He also expects that along with better film production, the post-90s generation comprising most of the audience will have matured in their preferences. Woo holds on to the belief that one day, the majority of moviegoers will go past the "sheer spectacle" of Hollywood trends and look for movies that are "more fulfilling emotionally and spiritually."

"The Crossing 2" will be screened in Chinese theaters on July 30.

• Like 5

from an article in soompi : SHKs talent as figure skater was featured

Before They Were Stars: Surprising Past Careers of Korean Celebrities

Before They Were Stars: Surprising Past Careers of Korean Celebrities
The road to success isn’t always easy and short. Many celebrities had different dreams growing up or they had other jobs prior to debuting. There are instances where they were training to become professional athletes. Some celebs worked part-time jobs to make ends meet while pursuing their dreams, while others ended up switching their careers. Their stories prove that it is possible to achieve your dreams if you work hard. Also, you never know how your life will change and what adventures you will embark on.  Are you curious about your favorite celebrities’ pasts? Keep reading to find out more and get inspired!

skip unrelated.....

Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo and Han Chae Young learned figure skating when they were younger.  It appears as though their sports pasts have helped them in various projects after debuting.

skating

What celebrities did before they were famous
Thursday, July 02, 2015 20 comments

Song Hye Kyo - Figure skater 
d10.jpg
Song Hye Kyo's figure skating days
jklj.jpg

Edited by sunflower91_
  • Like 7