Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

In the future, WHEN? Wishing Song Hye Kyo will work with ALL IN's  writer CHOI WAN-GYOO [Well-scriptwriter/storyline]

2012/10/16 MBC "All In 2" is being talked about [2012]
photo260496.jpg

Written by Choi Wan-gyoo and produced by Yoo Cheol-yong"All In" is being talked about but MBC claims nothing is to be sure of yet.

MBC Drama Department told TC Report on the 16th that, "We have talked about the drama but it hasn't been organized yet. Nothing has been confirmed.

Producer Yoo and writer Choi have worked on "All In" and "Swallow the Sun". Lee Byung-hun andSong Hye-kyo brought a syndrome.

This new project they are talking about doesn't have a name yet. Some say it's "All In 2" but apparently it's not a sequel but a new one.

This drama is about a boxer who comes from a mafia family and the hidden daughter of a gambler.

Edited by RoseS

Guest RoseS

‘Ode to My Father’ Takes Top Prize at Udine Festival

Ode To My FatherMAY 3, 2015 | 01:25AM PT

Mark Schilling

Japan Correspondent

UDINE — “Ode to My Father,” J.K. Youn’s family drama set in the turbulent years of the Korean War and after, won the Audience Award, the top prize at the 17th Udine Far East Film Festival, which unspooled April 23 – May 2 in Udine, Italy. Coming in second in the audience vote was South Korean director Lee Won-suk’s period drama “The Royal Tailor,” while third place honors went to yet another Korean film, EJ Yong’s “My Brilliant Life,” 

Winner of the Black Dragon Award decided by special pass holders was Cambodian director Sotho Kulikar’s war-themed melodrama “The Last Reel.” The My Movies Audience Award for Internet voters went to “The Royal Tailor,” rounding out a near sweep for the Korean contingent.  

Launched in 1999 with a program of Hong Kong action films, the festival has maintained a constant focus on East and South East Asian films with a popular bent. 

photo469462.jpg

Song Hye-kyo (left) and Kang Dong-won pose at a press event for their latest film "My Brilliant Life" in Seoul on Monday.

photo469461.jpg

photo469460.jpg

photo469459.jpg

photo469458.jpg

photo469457.jpg

photo469456.jpg

photo469455.jpg

photo469454.jpg

photo469453.jpg

photo469452.jpg

photo469451.jpg

photo469450.jpg

photo469449.jpg

photo469448.jpg

photo469447.jpg

photo469446.jpg

photo469445.jpg

photo469444.jpg

photo469443.jpg

photo469442.jpg

photo469441.jpg

photo469440.jpg

photo469439.jpg

Edited by RoseS

Guest RoseS

China Box Office: ‘Furious 7′ Takes Record and Second Victory Lap

Record China box office for 'FuriousAPRIL 28, 2015 | 03:14AM PT

Patrick Frater

Asia Bureau Chief

In tenth, “The Queens,” with Shawn Dou and Korean actress Song Hye Kyo, managed $0.56 for a total of $2.46 million after 12 days.

Edited by RoseS

the latest IG post of SHK featuring her photo with TL for their The Grandmaster chinese movie was with description 좋다 이사진 duang! duang!  - "duang" a viral meme that taken the internet by storm - a popular hashtag despite its meaning being unclear!

SHK not only beautiful in Hanbook but in Cheongsam as well!

11203285_2061600660647303_896907627_n.jp

aside from the IG post above , SHK also posted the album of " The Best of Santa Esmeralda" higlighting  their  80's hit love ballad song "You're My Everything" , hmmmm this might be a favorite song of SHK , she must love this song so much or it has something to do with the song lyrics  and just wondering to whom she'll dedicate this song?????9_99_99_9

11201750_1026593424020596_201056918_n.jp

here's the lyrics of this song

You're my everything
The sun that shines above you
Makes the bluebirds sing
The stars that twinkle way up in the sky
Tell me I'm in love

When I kiss your lips
I feel the rolling thunder to my finger tips
And all the while my head is in a spin
Deep within, I'm in love

You're my everything
And nothing really matters but the love you bring
You're my everything
To see you in the morning with those big brown eyes
You're my everything
Forever and a day I'm need you close to me
You're my everything
You never have to worry, never fear, for I am near

For my everything
I live up on the land and see the sky above
I swim within her ocean sweet and warm
There's no storm, my love

You're my everything no nothing really matters
But the love you bring
You're my everything
To see you in the morning with those big brown eyes,
You're my everything
Forever and a day I'm need you close to near
You're my everything
You never have to worry, never fear, for I am near

When I hold you tight
There's nothing that can harm you in the lonely night
I'll come to you and keep you save and warm
Yet so strong, my love

When I kiss your lips
I feel the rolling thunder to my fingertips
And all the while my head is in a spin
Deep within
I'm in love

Songwriters
A. COBB, DON RAY, H. HAEDBUR
wwwwhhhhaaaaa is SHK in LOVE?????????:wub::wub::wub:

6afb0f0cgw1erkzj2rai6j208i0b3aat.jpg

or still looking for LOVE???

Edited by sunflower91_

from sportstoday news and nate they have an article for SHKs latest IG post

송혜교·왕조위 분위기 있는 커플 흑백 사진 '아련한 눈빛'[스포츠투데이]

스포츠투데이 원문 기사전송 2015-05-03 11:23

[스포츠투데이 이채윤 기자] 송혜교가 왕조위와 찍은 사진을 공개했다.

송혜교는 3일 자신의 인스타그램에 "좋다 이사진 duang! duang!"이라는 글과 함께 사진을 게재했. 기사 이미지

http://news.nate.com/view/20150503n06438?mid=e0102

Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo is preparing to shoot a sequel to confirm the KBS 2TV drama "Sons of the Sun".

The above photos are the surfers Khmer dynasty "Khmer real pretty," "Song Hye Kyo goes well cheongsam", "Song Hye Kyo has the atmosphere," responded the like.

Song Hye-kyo three days on his Instagram "good directors duang! Duang!" Posted a picture with that article. Song Hye Kyo is standing side by side in the photo above, wearing traditional Chinese costumes dynasty. Film 'The Grandmaster' is estimated to photos taken at the time appeared. Song Hye Kyo is especially captivating show off their eyes to see the beauty of the floral cheongsam wear alluring.

Song Hye Kyo has released photos taken above the dynasty.

through google trans the article somehow said something like this

Guest RoseS

SHK's babies, dogs, jagua, chicken, monkeys, Panda. Hopelly, they giving a peace mind in depress situation.  

Diving Jaguar
tumblr_nnlzpwtOqN1s2yegdo1_400.gif

4%2B11%2B2014%2B-%2B1.gif

Two%2BMonkeys%2B%2BDancing%2Bframed%2Bby
Edited by RoseS

Guest RoseS

Korean Cosmetics Make a Splash Overseas

Missha is only the latest Korean cosmetics brand to establish a foothold overseas amid a massive expansion mainly due to affordable prices.

Missha became the first Korean cosmetics brand to set up shop in the Czech Republic, opening a store on June 25 in Brno, the East European nation's second largest city. 

Able C&C, which runs the cheap cosmetics brand, hopes that the Czech Republic will serve as a foothold for the European market.

Over the last few years, Korean cosmetics brands have been aggressively strengthening their presence overseas. Cosmetics exports stood at US$1.07 billion last year, and surpassed imports ($978 million) for the first time.

A customer shops at a branch of Korean cosmetics brand Missha in Brno, the Czech Republic.A customer shops at a branch of Korean cosmetics brand Missha in Brno, the Czech Republic.

Amore Pacific's Laneige has 23 stores in Hong Kong with monthly sales of over W100 million (US$1=W1,142) on average. The brand enjoys high recognition in the global market, partly thanks to the promotional efforts of employing British actress and socialite Sienna Miller.

LG Household and Health Care also saw sales overseas rise 46 percent on-year to W166.3 billion in the first quarter of this year. It acquired Ginza Stefany Cosmetics to make inroads into the Japanese market last year.

Having opened its first overseas store in Australia in 2004, Missha now has over 1,100 outlets in 22 countries.

The popularity of Korean cosmetics also owes something to the effects of Korean pop culture. When Amore first made inroads into the Chinese market in 2008, it massively promoted its products lines with commercials featuring popular soap actress Song Hye-kyo, and the strategy proved very successful.

Women shop at an Amore Pacific outlet in a department store in Beijing, China. /Courtesy of Able C&C and Amore PacificWomen shop at an Amore Pacific outlet in a department store in Beijing, China. /Courtesy of Able C&C and Amore Pacific

But Korean brands have also adapted to local tastes. For Vietnamese women who are most worried about UV-light-induced skin aging, LG mainly focused on promoting sun creams that can be applied to the face even after putting on makeup. With the local weather in mind, the firm focused its sales efforts in Mongolia on moisturizers, and in Burma on cosmetic products with alleged hydrating and whitening effects. 

Laneige's moisturizing masks became popular in Hong Kong, where dry skin is a common concern there due to the hot and humid weather. 

Quality is another factor behind the success. Last year, Dr. Jart became the first Korean cosmetics brand to supply products to Boots, the U.K.'s biggest chain of drug stores with 3,000 retail outlets and 17,000 pharmacies in 25 countries.

englishnews@chosun.com / Jul. 06, 2013 08:42 KST

Edited by RoseS

Guest RoseS

AOA Seolhyun, "On my way to my dreams"

2015/04/28 photo588449.jpg

AOA Seolhyun passed through a gateway to get to stardom. She is the winner of the 8th Smart Model Contest in 2010. A Smart Model Contest chooses regular students as uniform models. The first contest was won by Song Hye Kyo, the fourth by Ko Eun-ah and the seventh by Jiyeon from T-araKo Joon-hee was in the third.

Seolhyun said, "I was in middle junior high when I was promoting uniforms. A friend and I heard about the contest and signed up for it. We didn't think we were going to win. I just thought of it as a chance to build up my experience as I was dreaming of becoming a star. I didn't even know that I made it to the semi finals when they called my name.

After that, her path to stardom took a shortcut. Many entertainment officials were at the contest and they all passed her namecards. She chose FNC Entertainment which was managing FT Island and CNBlue.

"It was a good thing that I took part in that contest. If I hadn't gone there then I probably wouldn't even have made my debut yet. I wouldn't have been a part of AOA".

Seolhyun said, "Any challenge has meaning. Doesn't matter if you don't make it, as long as you try".

Edited by RoseS

Guest RoseS

Stars born in 1982 take over

2012/02/28 

The beauty and looks of celebrities born in the year 1982 have become an issue.

Several pictures of celebrities appeared online recently with the title "The best stars born in 1982, Year of the Dog".

In the pictures are Han Ga-inSong Hye-kyoSon Ye-jinLee Joon-kiLee Min-jeong, Hyeon Bin,Rain and many more who were born in the year 1982.

It seems that the one other thing they have in common besides the fact that they are actors and actresses, is that they are all very handsome and pretty.

Those who have seen this say, "The 1982's stars are the best", "It seems like their fame will go one for a while", "All of them are good looking" and more.

Han Ga-in is currently in the MBC drama "The Sun and the Moon" and Lee Joon-ki is looking forward to coming back to screens with a movie soon. Hyeon Bin and Rain are currently in military service but they were very well known for their varied performances before that.

Edited by RoseS

Guest RoseS

EVENT

제이에스티나의 다양한 기획전과 특별한 이벤트가  당신을 기다립니다.

•    >  
  •  
  • EVENT
2015/04/24 ~ 2015/06/30 MUSE,송혜교 그녀의 화보 속 IT BAG트위터에 공유하기 페이스북에 공유하기
04229_song.jpg

Edited by RoseS