Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^ tnx for the update & pics kyoer's

so happy to see our dear girl again she look gorgeous & classy as always & i love that she started using instagram always looking forward on her update <3

Guest paramitha.rose_at_yahoo.co.id_stv

Hello all , I could not resist the urge to join you after all this time I just followed your 
discussion about our idol. I'm newbie here so accept me for what i'm, thanks.
I actually hesitate to join in this forum but hmmm I can't stop my self to join .
Btw hard to find Laneige at my place, any suggestions ??.
And yes in instagram SHK look elegant and classy , can't wait to see who is her sweetheart...

thanks @freshspring @sunflower91_ @Ngoc for the updates.. ;)

Kyo is stunning in white at Dior event an epitome of simplicity is beauty.. :x :D

thanks for all the updates kyonatics.. ;)

warm welcome to Kyo's wonderful thread @paramitha.rose @asiyabekbolatovna and to all the newbies.. :D hope to see you more often.. ;)

glad that Kyo is active on her IG account she's an IG account away from her fans in order to reach her.. :x :x :D

@RoseS welcome to your new username @rosesutton :P:D

Guest ZhouYunfen

Kyo is also following Huang Xiao Ming on IG, her co-star in chinese film 'The Crossing' and so is HXM :) :x They're really really good friends :) :x :x

Thank you @NgocChieuNguyen for the updates and also @sunflower_91 and welcome newbies here. Glad to see Kyo finally shares her IG publicly :)

Guest RoseS

@sfc12, NO! NO! Very suprising by myself about my own old nickname=RoseS.....disappear and new nickname 'rosesutton' appear without EDIT???!!! Trying EDIT back old RoseS......but.....NO IDEA!!!!!!!! GHOST's inside my nickname.
We are very happy  SHK open her IG. She does not beleive having many 'spys' in this threat forum! She have to give up!

@freshspring @sunflower91_ @Ngoc Chieu N ....Thank you sooo much for the beautifully elegant pictures of SHK!!^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ .As usual Kyo's attire and make up was very simple, she was so alluring and fresh looking!!I noticed most of the male guests can't help but stare at her beauty.!!Even Kenye West seems to be giving her a side glance despite attending the show w/ his  wife K.K.Our Kyo was a standout despite wearing only an earing for her accessory.
=D> =D>.A big welcome to our newbie sisters  @paramitha.rose @asiyabekbolatovna :-* :-* :-*.