Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

sorry @SusanC and @sfc12 for incorrect my information  ^:)^  ^:)
omg @youknowme now, i known who are you :):)) what's happend with u???? 8-> 8-> 
today, i went to watch MPL, First I felt very tense and thrilled to see MPL's poster and I was moved to tears when i saw Mira's image on the screen :(I might have to wait very long to see Mira should have had this feeling :\"> :\"> .  I have to say, Hye Kyo unnie! you did a great job, I love Kyo, I love Mira 
ps: I plan to go see it again *wink* L-)  
a3xz0mu.jpg
front elevators 
7o6F2Vz.jpg  

hi ticktockjuly! yeah i guess you're right , today's TC presscon is for ZZY, who wasnt able to join SHK and HXM last month's presscon. though we didnt see her in that presscon , i have a gut feeling that SHK is still in Korea and it looks like there's a big chance that she will attend on saturday for the 2014 APAN star awards .  really wish she will surprise us this saturday - korea tme 17:00 to 22:00!!!
sub_0103.jpg

last year when SHK received the deasang award , the 2012 winner was also there on stage as one of the presentor , really have high hopes in seeing her this saturday  giving away the deasang award to the 2014 winner and it would be nice if she will walk on the red carpet again. wish in the coming days we already have news for her confirmation to attend .  see this video when SHK received the award , the 2012 winner is also there

happy for you ngoc chieu nguyen! finally you've seen MBL on the big screen, for sure you are in awe for the superb acting performance of SHK and even KDW and most likely you brought lots of tissues. btw , how is the movie doing there , do you think it did well in terms of moviegoers attendance? how many cgv cinemas are showing MBL, is it only in Ho Chi Min or  in Hanoi as well ?  nice to know they have also that mini posters same with cgv in Korea.
btw , from youknowme post, does anyone knows what are these blue boxes/packs with SHK pic as if she is endorsing this stuff and it is with a a name of IQUEEN????
005QrGXEjw1em66f2dlxpj30qo0fzabs.jpg

it's okey @Ngoc Chieu no problem may be because your excited to watch MBL.. ;-)

@jennifer thanks chingu.. ;-)

we will just hope that SHK will attend the APAN awards this saturday to see more on Kyo.. [-O< [-O< [-O<

thanks for the updates kyonatics.. :-D

Thanks, ticktockjuly and youknowme, for posting those gorgeous pics of KYO!  :)>-
Incidentally, ticktockjuly, wasn't KYO nominated for supporting actress for her role in the TG? I thought I've read it somewhere before. Hmm... maybe it was a different actress.....:-j