Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@sunflower91, that be good! Sorry my English is limit and computer's skill ..terrible so I do not understand exactly the meaning of vocabularies about computer. My language is Vietnam but I do not understand.....It's fanpage has 'translate' so if you 'joint'...you will understand because translate to English. Song Hye Kyo's Vietnam fan club doing a very good job and in the past either. My computer run very slowly(although high speed) because I save TOO MUCH(not many)...music, important news, videos....but....ONLY for me because....dump..dump( 'teacher' ticktackjuly showed me already...still not working). Since be SHK's fan in Korean dramas....everytime seeing news, videos w/SHK name....save ....but 'still' enjoy by myself...HE...HE!

Here is their address,   https://www.facebook.com/songhyekyovietnam 

It has translate to English.

[ARTICLE about birthday project:   22-11 love birthday project  ]

If you're having interesting about their project for SHK's birthday, joit this fanpage.

other: https://vi-vn.facebook.com/songhyekyovietnam 

Hello, SHK's fans living in Vietnam.......freshspring, Ngoc Chieu N, Vu Thao.....are you ready for MBL releases in Vietnam? Is it Oct. 24?

-After watching FULL live video in almost 2 hrs of The Crossing Presscon and many MV fans made for SHK on YouTube, it's enough for me....included MBL will be at LKFF(London Korean Film Festival), HIFF(Hawaii Internatinal Film Festival),....

-NEXT....waiting watch FULL by MBL video or on YouTube.....Hopeless, MBL will be released in U.S.!

PS: Do not laugh on me when I ask...HOW MUCH(VN) for a cinema ticket in Vietnam?

-In Song Hye Kyo's MBL husband Kang Dong Won saying....watching KUNDO/Eng. Sub at

www.myasiantv.com

Thanks everyone for keeping this thread active even though there hasn't been much news lately.  A warm welcome to all the new fans joining us :)

According to posts at Baidu, Kyo and KDW will be in Hong Kong for MPL promotional events on October 26.  Fans are trying to organize and probably raise money again to do what they did in Korea to support Kyo.

^MasY, hclover, thank you for the trans..... appreciate them.

no wonder Kyo's photoshoot in HK that was taken in Aug for a mag is not out yet, probably it's for the month of Nov issue to coincide with MPL premiere  on Nov 6....... and so happy we can see her in 2 wks time....... i really missed MPL SGs tandem....... so thankful to hongkong's fans for cheering Kyo, really hope we can see her grandmother fan again  :D 

hi chingus, warm welcome newbies   :-h

thank you all for the updates, nice collages and sharing thoughts on our dear girl...... though we miss her a lot...... i agree, she deserves a rest before IAQ and TC premieres.

something to share on HIFF @dc

mplhiff3_zpsc7b80d66.jpg~original 

mplhiff_zps98dd60b3.jpg~original 

imo, with Kyo's name mentioned along with PD Lee and kdw, the more she should be present at the festival with them..... she's not in the midst of filming, IAQ and TC will only be premiered in Nov and Dec respectively......... she should be able to make it rite  [-O< 

mplhiff1_zps1012e414.jpg~original

while waiting for her attendance at HIFF......... can't wait for Oct 26 !\:D/ \:D/

Guest sunflower91

wow thanks for the update hclover96, now we have something to look forward to , it would be best if they would promote their movie there and i just hope by that time Hongkong situation will be back to normal already .  wish hongkong fans will show their full support for the movie  and can take pics during the promo. ive seen an article from korea star daily that MPL movie will be release in Hongkong on November 6, so happy for hongkong fans!!!  next event , who knows SHK might show up in HIFF????
http://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/photo/49059 

love to see new promo pics of "I am Queen aka The Queens" movie , as usual its done in a fabulous way  however i noticed that this time SHK is somehow in a dress down mode compare with her co-stars unlike with the first promo poster wherein she is wearing a very glamorous red gown that she really stands out among the rest but nevertheless she still looks so beautiful and it cant be denied that her beauty still stands out despite wearing this simple silver and green ensemble.  
based on the google trans , this is what i got about this latest pictures: (hope someone can help with a more accurate translation)
# I am a queen # movie roles have cast a shadow of nine ordinary people, there is love, jealousy, sacrifice, self-searching and transformation. We live in a modern city, sometimes just gorgeous appearance, I hope everyone can wake up to re-examine themselves through the Tarot.
photo-XV5QPBL8CJAU
photo-57AN2CVN2WRH

@RoseS i think there's no requirement here that you should speak english fluently to join here as long as we understand you it's okey.. ;-)

warm welcome @modm.. :-D

@freshspring @ticktockjuly..the TC bus looks like the ship version by land to promote the movie nice one.. :-D

@MasY @hclover96 hope the MBL will not get affected on what's happening in HK..thankful for the loyal fans of SHK in HK.. ;-)

thanks for the info.. :-D

positive vibes for Kyo.. :x :x

thanks for the info @putriN now we are looking forward for that great news to see Kyo..i'm excited to see her again.. :x :x :x

thanks for the pics and info's everyone.. :-D

You're welcome, putriN  :)  Yes, Hye Kyo needs to take some rest before being active again for upcoming some promos of her 3 movies ;)
According to a post on Insta, Hye Kyo was in Korea yesterday(Oct. 8) and stopped by a cafe... http://websta.me/p/826749547731776893_1447459380