Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest sunflower91

WOW finally IAQ posters, trailer and still photos are out, thanks to the ever resourceful kyonatics, at least we have something to feast our eyes on , as we didnt see her on the red carpet yesterday ! so love to see SHK in super fabulous red gown and the spotlight is really on her , definitely she's the Queen of the queens.  Kudos to Annie Yi for making this movie as her directorial debut with SHK and by watching the trailer you could really see the effort of everyone. Wish i can watch this film also on the big screen , so looking forward to see her in a different role , a deviation from her usual pitiful damsel in distress role and surprise to see she agreed for a bed scene but for sure she still have her limitations, definitely she wont go for so much exposure and skinship !!! Happy to see SHK in movies that her role is tailored made for her and that brings out the best in her not only on her acting ability but also focus on her beauty and quite sure that this movie captured her best angles and features the best location shoots as they hired the best cinematographer in China, love to see the scenes shot in Turkey! Really wish this film will gain much attention and will be a success on the box office!!!
photo-R1G6JP8U7BDBphoto-TFUGWVWSS8PO
photo-EAYKPXPCLXRL

but why o why no updates/ pics on IAQ presscon ????? is there really a scheduled for this or was cancelled??????  been searching , no news on said presscon yet????

Hi All, thanks for the preview and pics. 
They all look promising and just hope that this movie will be well received.
I just translate the last line that Hye Kyo says in the movie " I always thought  what we need to learn is that, in love, we must learn to be the master of our emotions rather than the servant.But now i realized that we can afford to not be a queen , we just need to be ourselves.'

@Jolie, 12+ that means I dont have to take cardiac medicine when watching the movie?! Thanks God [-O<

Thanks @freshspring, hic, why dont you notify me of the HD vid. It took me so much time to do those dim and blurry pics :|  But I guess Something better than nothing :D

After some time without Kyo, we have a harvest day today
H20+-+Footprints+in+the+Sand6.jpg
(cre2owner)

with much of Kyo, though quite shocking and strange but in positive way B-)

Guest sunflower91

After portraying the role of "Queen of Swear" Mira  and seeing SHK as innocent looking teen MIra in school uniform in her heartwarming K movie My Brilliant Life , we have a glimpse of her as the rich young lady from top class  Zhou Yun Fen who becomes a widow and matures through her pain and hardship and now we see SHK as Annie , the "Queen" , thru the IAQ movie still pictures/trailer we see a different SHK this time , shall i say a a more stronger or fierce SHK , wish to hear good reviews of this movie and her acting will receive much praise and hopefully she'll be recognize by acting award giving bodies in China, love to see her accepting more acting awards next year for her 3 movies!!!
SHK still so beautiful as ever in whatever role she's protraying, Hail the Queen of Queens Annie!!!photo-YOE9RZ67GEPV
Looking forward for SHK scenes in Turkey particularly in Cappadocia!
photo-QFJQWNGF7IKL

btw ive seen this from IAQ weibo by director Annie , but i dont get the most accurate translation , hope someone can translate this coz she is saying something about the movie.
伊能靜|电影《我是女王》先导预告片 从小母亲說找个男人嫁就幸福。但原来经济独立、能爱与被爱、被尊重才可能幸福。遇见一个人,是爱的开始,更是成长的开始。爱上対的人,你不仅爱上他,也会爱上自己。没有恐惧、不需猜疑、不用卑微、可以勇敢。做女王,不做女㒒。#我是女王#首款预告,献给错爱、真爱、虐爱的你。
here's what i got from trans tool:
Annie | Movie "My Queen," the pilot said the trailer to find a man to marry his mother grew up on happiness. But the original economic independence, able to love and be loved, to be respected only possible happiness. Met a man, is the beginning of love, it is beginning to grow. Dui people fall in love, you not only love him, will fall in love with yourself. No fear, no doubt, do not humble, be brave. Do the Queen, not female 㒒. # # The first notice I was queen, dedicated to indulgence, love, child love you.

Thanks fellow Kyonatics for the updates on IAQ, especially to Jolie and freshspring :)  Can't wait for the movie to be released and hope for it to be a box office hit!

Annie Yi just posted on her weibo saying that for the importance of Kyo fans and at the request of the major audiences, Kyo's dubbed voice will be adjusted immediately (lots of fans have complained about Kyo's dubbed voice).  The dubbing was designated by the Korean company, is actively communicating with them.  The dubbing must be to everyone's satisfaction.  Please advise them which dubbing from Korean dramas sound more natural.  They welcome suggestions.

HELLO EVERYONE !! i'm not new... been a silent looker over years ago i'm with this thread thru ups and down yes i have witnessed it all.. checking it every possible minute if there's already an update ... how are devoted all the unnies here.... is something that i envy the amount of love and support that you guys put in this most amazing thread specially to SHK that is extra ordinary !!!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR LOVING MY QUEEN oppsss.. SORRY !! i mean OUR QUEEN.... to tell you, i have been her fan since AIMH and i asures we're all have the same level of love for HK unnie to the point that i includes her in my prayers even also thinking more about how her future would be than whats mine... how i love this thread it made me keep in touch what is going on to my one and only fav actress in the world... its just i'm not a comment like person not so expressive type and even my english is not as just as good compare to all the unnies here there is so man times i tried just at least let you know that i exist to show my sympathy when this thread is all down due to sudden issues and show some love when HK needed as well to scream full of happiness when she finally smile widely .... 
can't take it anymore my shyness didn't bother me to leads here open up my heart to count me on.... because of what i saw on NB those knetizen are so rude and harsh and it's get me so angry to the point that i reply all the negative words that i read from them HK is not a super woman she already say sorry and even paid all her fine they are so paranoid ... wish HK fine ! only if HK knew how do we exist by this thread and how awesome all her supporter here so she won't waste her time to be affected to that damn nonsense korean haters ... really damn those who bringing up those overly period issue.. pity to them !!
sorry for the long message FIGHTING UNNIE OUR STRONG UNNIE HK FIGTHING !!

@majicah, do what I do these days when I come across a negative article about SHK: roll your eyes!
The source of the most vicious attacks on SHK come from No Cut News, which seems to have beef with SHK and her lawyer. So, of course, this news group would continue to shame SHK regardless of her apologetic actions. Also, disregard Nate articles' comments, which are usually written by teens and thus would contain a disproportionate amount of vitriol for a resolved or old issue. 
A big thanks to all for updates on IAQ! 

i agree w/ u xyzebra just roll our eyes haters gonna hate specially this keyboard warriors all they do is just stay online & comment to bash pathetic kids seriously they are the one who need to reflect

anyways after seeing the stage greetings pictures & video that kyo is well receive by people in sk im more than happy

keep fighting kyo even there our negative things that happen this year our dear unnie really work hard 3 movies in one year & her movie look awesome!