Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest sunflower91

from Kpop Buddy: (they just can't get enough of how beautiful SHK in this latest The Crossing poster)
class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-weight: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Beautiful Song Hye-kyo in the poster of Chinese movie ““The Crossing”Posted on September 9, 2014 by Cecilia Youk in K-EntertainmentK-FILM Song Hye-kyo
Poster of Chinese movie “The Crossing” (TV Report)

The poster of Chinese movie “The Crossing” was discovered by the movie team on its official Weibo on Monday, Sept. 8.

In the discovered poster, Korean actress Song Hye-kyo showed off her pure imagewearing a red dress. Song plays Zhou Yunfen who is a rich woman but has to adapt herself to the harsh world after losing her husband in the movie.

Besides Song, the film stars Zhang ZiyiTakeshi KaneshiroHuang Xiaoming, andMasami Nagasawa. It is based on the true story of the sinking of the steamer “Taiping” in1949, and will be released in China on December 2.

Cecilia Youk
K-pop Buddy

Guest sunflower91

from Dispatch, they reported also about MPLs invitation from Hawaii International Film Festival, wondering if SHK and KDW will grace the occassion for the gala presentation , well another event to watch out for if they will paticipate but if not just wish for MPL movie to garner more award citation and filmfest invitation, this is already a good start for international mileage!
http://www.dispatch.co.kr/r.dp?idx=108947&category=2&subcategory=48

두근두근', 하와이영화제 行…韓영화 유일 갈라 초청

기사20149992236v357net_T5_100199.jpg

입력 : 2014-09-09 09:26 i 

Happy to know that MPL already hit the 1M mark but i hope it will continue to attract more viewers conisdering that it dropped to no 4 rank, really wish  the efforts of MPL casts doing non-stop stage greetings will be paid off , it will be the greatest consolation for them just like the latest record for highest admission , thanks for the info msriz!  Love to see the MPL family doing rounds of stage greetings untirelessly even sacrificing their precious time to rest , recharge or spend Chuseok Holidays with their real family, hats off to their utmost efforts. Hi ticktockjuly ! for sure you know who is the happiest of all in doing this stage greetings???of course its a secret and it shouldnt be posted on this thread or else you know the consequence.  Anyways , one more stage greeting to go , really hope there will be improvement again with the MPLs admission figure!  Cheers to the MPL family !!!!photo-4KF13AKIWGKU

genahlim said: KDW is indeed very caring. In most photos n videos, he made sure he walks behind our queen, beside our queen. He's so protective over her. Today SG, he or rather both are so comfortable with each other. Thanks @freshspring‌ @utkim‌ @song4kim‌ and many others for your wonderful updates. Love you all. Hope tomorrow SG is a fabulous one.

class="at_title"Movie 'My Brilliant Life' To Be Invited To 'Hawaii International Film Festival'

By Diana Shin | September 09, 2014 04:26 AM EDT

Movie 'My Brilliant Life' To Be Invited To 'Hawaii International Film Festival'

Movie "My Brilliant LIfe" has been invited to 'HIFF' this year.

This movie features famous actors Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won and will be featured as the 'Gala Presentation' for the 'Spotlight on Korea' section on October 30 at the 'Hawaii International Film Festival'.

This year marks the 34th annual 'Hawaii International Film Festival' and was first started in 1981.

Many Korean movies have been invited to this festival over the years including "Mother", "Thieves" and more.

This year, "My Brilliant Life" was the only Korean movie chosen for the 'Gala presentation' section.

HIFF stated that they heard about this movie through Cannes and Berlin and felt that director Lee Jae Yong's work could be trusted.

"My Brilliant Life" released in theaters in Korea on September 3.
  • Like 1

class="content-title" Song Hye Kyo Looks Ethereal in the New Poster for “The Crossing” ddangha September 8, 2014 4 Comments 7 Song Hye Kyo Looks Ethereal in the New Poster for “The Crossing”

The poster for Song Hye Kyo‘s upcoming Chinese film “The Crossing” was revealed.

“The Crossing” released its posters through its official Weibo account on September 8, along with the announcement that the movie will be released in theaters on December 2.

In the poster, Song Hye Kyo can be seen in a red dress, looking out longingly with sad eyes.

“The Crossing” is an epic historical film directed by famed director John Woo. Along with Song Hye Kyo, it also stars top stars such as Zhang ZiyiTakeshi Kaneshiro, and Huang Xiaoming. The film depicts the love stories of three couples who flee China to Taiwan during the Chinese Revolution in 1949, on steamer ship “Taiping”. The ship is famous for sinking, resulting in 1500 deaths.

song hye kyo posterthe crossing posters

MPL dropped to #4? :-O Well, it upped its viewership to mil+! That's great!\:D/This surge in viewership is the result of MPL family's days of blood, sweat, and tears!=D>So proud of their effort! It must be tiring and exhausting to be out there in the open, scrutinized by a handful of vultures, but admired and loved by many! =D>So proud of WONKYO and the slowly growing little WON!:)>- =D>Keep it up, guys! We are just behind you! Always!:)>-
Let's hope for a huge rush of viewership today! MPL KEEP FIGHTING! AJA AJA FIGHTING!\:D/\:D/\:D/

So relieved that MPL is having good results. Nice to see SHG having good aura in her personal appearances.  I really wish that the movie will have a good successful run. And it's a nice honor for the movie to invited to International Filmfestivals. I hope it will have more exposure. 
But so happy to see the trailer of the The Crossing. All her hard work paid off. She looks so beautiful in the film. Thank you Mr. Cinematographer. The Director of Photography of that movie judging from the trailer is so good. I am excited to see this movie.  
As always SHG be strong! There are lots of people happy to see you and your works!  

Kikkiki, thanks putriN unnie for the pics, they have many the same gestures :D

New interview :x by tenasia. This is one of the longest interviews I have ever seen. She is asked and answers about all her recent works: MPL, The crossing, IAM and The Grandmaster, also KDW :D
2014091002485629920.jpg
2014091002492714800.jpg
2014091002483862578.jpg
2014091002560013310.jpg
2014091002480018015.jpg
2014091002482288452.jpg

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/314785

• Like 1

Korean movie “My Brilliant Life” invited to “Hawaii International Film Festival”

Actress Song Hyekyo and actor Kang Dongwon’s movie “My Brilliant Life” has been invited to the “Hawaii International Film Festival.”

The “Hawaii International Film Festival” began in 1981 and is a world film festival which invites films from all over the world. So far from Korea, director Bong Joonho’s “Mother (2009),” Choi Donghoon’s “The Thieves (2012),” and Jang Hoon’s “The Front Line (2011)” have been invited. 

During this film festival, 10 Korean films will be shown during “Spotlight on Korea” section and “My Brilliant Life” will be screened during the “Gala Presentation” which is part of “Spotlight on Korea” section. This is quite special as only 4-5 films are screened during the “Gala Presentation.”

"My Brilliant Life" is a film which was released on the 3rd of September. It is about a family where the son suffers from progeria. So far it has been seen by more than 820,000 audience. Fans are excited to see how far this film can go!

http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/97055641828/korean-movie-my-brilliant-life-invited-to-hawaii

My Brilliant Life' unveils special posters as it surpasses 1 million viewers within a week

Song Hye KyoKang Dong Won, and child actor Jo Sung Mok's movie 'My Brilliant Life' ('My Palpitating Life') celebrated its surpassing 1 million viewers within a week with two special posters!

CJ Entertainment unveiled the special posters of 33-year-old father Dae Soo (Kang Dong Won) and his 16-year-old son Ah Reum (Jo Sung Mok), who ages faster than others, spending some quality time with each other. It has also been reported that the movie surpassed 1 million nationwide viewers by the 9th after its premiere on the 3rd.

For those who haven't watched it yet, Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won play a couple who become parents at the tender age of 17 and raise a child who has Progeria (HGPS), which produces rapid aging in children.

'My Brilliant Life' is currently playing in theaters across Korea!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/my-brilliant-life-unveils-special-posters-as-it-surpasses-1-million-viewers-within-a-week