Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Ok, guys, it's curious George once again. Confused as ever! :)) For Pete's sake, should I google this person's name again? Who is Tae something? Who was he/she in the movie?8-|Geez, I should keep a log of names of Korean actors/actresses to keep me in touched with the real world!~X(I'm always out of the loop!:))

class="content-title"Song Hye Kyo Looks Ethereal in the New Poster for “The Crossing”

Song Hye Kyo Looks Ethereal in the New Poster for “The Crossing”

The poster for Song Hye Kyo‘s upcoming Chinese film “The Crossing” was revealed.

“The Crossing” released its posters through its official Weibo account on September 8, along with the announcement that the movie will be released in theaters on December 2.

In the poster, Song Hye Kyo can be seen in a red dress, looking out longingly with sad eyes.

“The Crossing” is an epic historical film directed by famed director John Woo. Along with Song Hye Kyo, it also stars top stars such as Zhang ZiyiTakeshi Kaneshiro, and Huang Xiaoming. The film depicts the love stories of three couples who flee China to Taiwan during the Chinese Revolution in 1949, on steamer ship “Taiping”. The ship is famous for sinking, resulting in 1500 deaths.

the crossing posters

http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/08/song-hye-kyo-looks-ethereal-in-the-new-poster-for-the-crossing/

Guest song4kim

hahaha @SusanC...TaeTiSeo is the names of the members of the girl group,SNSD or Girls Generation...it's their initials...i think it's TaeyeonTiffanySeohyun,if i'm not mistaken...they were in the movie as a girl group,coz you know Papa Daesoo is crazy about girl group in the movie,right?

@LynneL
I know, I know... hehehe... today's first stage greeting is scheduled to be around 14:00 (korean time) according to its official... but seems they're doing some surprise ones also... but no news for that yet...
We still have 1 hour and 30 mins ... take it easy dear :D

Hey, guys, don't be put down by a mere box! :)) It's just a box!:)>- Let's concentrate on spreading the news about MPL'S participation in the annual HIFF! That's saying something:)>-Our actors are being recognized internationally! Again, that is saying something!:)>-Through word of big mouth :)] courtesy of the Cannes and Berlin film markets, TRUST has been rendered on our own SHK and KDW and the amazing director! Imagine that!They will be rubbing elbows with international stars. Remember, Hawaii is the 50th US state!Who knows, they might just be offered to do films by Spielberg or George Lucas! You never know!MPL may not be the biggest box, but #3 ain't bad! Besides, it garnered lots of positive reviews!So, MPL, keep on fighting! 

• Like 1

Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won”s movie “My Brilliant Life” (“My Palpitating Life“) is the latest Korean film that has been invited to the 34th Annual “Hawaii International Film Festival” (“HIFF“)! “My Brilliant Life” was invited to be shown for the “Gala Presentation” during the “Spotlight on Korea” segment of the 34th Annual Hawaii International Film Festival which kicks […]

Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won”s movie “My Brilliant Life” (“My Palpitating Life“) is the latest Korean film that has been invited to the 34th Annual “Hawaii International Film Festival” (“HIFF“)!

“My Brilliant Life” was invited to be shown for the “Gala Presentation” during the “Spotlight on Korea” segment of the 34th Annual Hawaii International Film Festival which kicks off in Oahu on October 30.

The HIFF rep stated, “We heard of “My Brilliant Life” through the Berlin and Cannes film markets and trusted the work of director Lee Jae Yong and lead actors Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo.”

“My Brilliant Life” is currently playing in theaters across Korea!

http://www.dramarecap.com/my-brilliant-life-invited-to-the-hawaii-international-film-festival

Guest queenmaria85

GOOSEBUMPS one word to describe the movie "The Crossing"  =D> =D>  very impress with the trailer and really happy that shk is part of the film :x im hoping that it will release in our country so i can watch it :-*