Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@putriN, Ms Song seems to be busy with her family members  :D

I extremely love the boy plays Areum, he seems to enjoy the time with the cast a lot, especially with Kyo and Mr Kang. It could be due to his height :D, every time Kyo or Mr Kang says something he looks up to them with a lot of admiration. Besides, he looks really cute, and possibly we are going to have a superhotboy named Jo Seong Mok in near time.

@Jolie7abb1ef8-eb85-4240-a17e-035d0280157c_zps
Huhu... I can see Papa Daesoo at the age of 17 is kissing Mama Mira on the left pic >:) . Am I wrong or not?And the another, there will be a lot of tears when one disappears from this happy family, just these writing words already make me so emotional 

Guest xyzebra

@utkim, I somehow missed your post of the two tweets a few pages back. I will now try to  paraphrase each of them. And you are right! He is a journalist, a journalist who is the co-editor-in-chief for the Film & Culture section at Huffington Post Korea! 
In short, this guy loved the film. 
jqhzsS.jpg 
Tweet 1: This movie, seemingly unassuming in its simple story telling, will move the audience through the sheer power of its three dimensional characters, whose performance will lead the story to a climax that will be explosive. The movie is simple (in style) yet rich ( in emotion). 
Basically, this journalist says that you'll be watching the movie and thinking at the start that it will be an easy ride emotion-wise. Then, little by little, you begin to feel something in your throat, and before you know it, you are bawling your eyes out. 
TLDR: The feels be creeping up on the audience and BAM, the tears will flow like the Han River.
Tweet 2: KDW and SHK display so much chemistry on screen. SHK especially will mark a turning point that is significant to the movie. 
Apologies to more fluent Koreans who might think my interpretation is too liberal. ^:)^

putrin unnie, so happy to hear praises for our kyo from a well kno..w director and has a lot of achievement in the same industry with our kyo ( as ticktockjuly said).... so much proud of our girl!  >:D<
xyzebra, thanks for rephrasingl....i super love reading it.!!!
and everyone for the pics...thanks so much...

ticktockjuly, can't view your pics :(

I'm getting antsy here!I need to do something to keep the flow of positive vibes towards MPL!May the presale tickets keep growing and growing!May the good reviews keep coming and coming!May KYO's KYONATICS continue thriving and multiplying!
May KYO keep on keeping on!May M P L be the box office champion!=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>

Guest song4kim

@Ngoc Chieu Nguyen,tnx for the video...the music is so touching...i cant help but get teary eyed just by watching it,what more the whole movie...ottoke!!!i want to watch MPL,i wanna cry a bucketful of tears...with blowing of nose and all...with popcorn on the side,of course!

@xyzebra tnx for the translations its a big gifts for us who can't speak korean..of course.million thanks everyone for all the updates and photos...lets keeps spreading the good feeds about the MPL so we can bring it /make it to the BOX OFFICE HIt.... :x 

The crossing:
Huang Xiao Ming on the set
the pics posted on July 24th, Chongqing, Wanzhou District

005Gs41cjw1einzcc70m2j30np0hs0uf.jpg005Gs41cjw1einzaoq11pj30sw0hsjto.jpg

http://weibo.com/p/1005055207958906/weibo?from=page_100505_home&wvr=5.1&mod=weibomore#_rnd1409298870307

Takeshi, this pic is supposed to be taken in May, 14th

ae1dbe096b63f62443edcef28544ebf81b4ca395.jpg

created to the owner

Guest Ririn Rini

unnie really best actress.. and for all the praises she got, she deserved it :) please BOX OFFICE for MPL *pray* *pray*, then netiz will regrets because of their hateful coments

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[interview] Song Hye Kyo Believes She′s Become More Masculine Over Time
Song Hye Kyo brought up about how her personality has changed due to her acting career.

With her movie My Palpitating Life about to premiere, Song Hye Kyo was asked how similar she is to her character in the movie, who is described as ‘XX princess’ for swearing non-stop.

Song Hye Kyo said, “When I was young, I was really shy. People barely noticed me at school. I started acting when I was in high school and since I appeared on television, people around me noticed me but if I didn’t act, I don’t think they would’ve noticed me at all. That’s how shy and quiet I was.”

74859002.jpg

She continued, “After I debuted and worked on many projects, I met a lot of people and my personality changed to be more easy-going. It might be because I aged but I’ve changed a lot compared to before. My personality became more masculine,” and emphasized once again, “But before I started working, I was introverted and shy," causing laughter.

Photo credit: Newsen
Mwave