Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

mieyan, thanks dear for the SIFF info and for your constant updates on Kyo :x

Jolie, thanks so much for the beautiful pics of the Laneige event :)  Kyo is really a ninja.  We suddenly get all these pics of her in an event that most of us don't even know about :P

Korean media is now reporting about Kyo and the following Korean stars attending the SIFF.  Hoping to see pics of Kyo with her on-screen partners, Rain and Song Seung Hun.  It will be an awesome reunion for "AIMH" and "Full House" fans :D

201406121626774528_539958d0d4ad4.jpg
http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109875240

Another article reporting that she'll be walking the red carpet at the opening ceremony of the SIFF.

20140518_1400424647_25332600_1.jpg?14025
http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=514870

^ thanks to all chingus for the updating ...muahhhhh  :-*

hclover, thanks dear....what about seeing Kyo grace the red carpet with her former co star SSH and Bi? that would be awesome, day dream :)) ? ....and finally, LMH can meet his ideal noona keke.

Thanks to jolie for all those sudden pix , she looks lovely in that dress  :x

94c2.jpg
baidu

just when mieyan said to see Kyo at Laneige waterbank event in Seoul, here she is in Laneige China.......  we really can't cope with her ninjaness :P

thanks jolie for the pics...... long time no see ms trans, happy to see her still with Kyo  :D 

lng_zpscf53101d.jpg~original

finally can see her in one-piece dress :P

loving her red shoes, her earings, her accessories :x

hclover, thanks for the news....... hope to see Kyo mingle them ;;)

msriz, I thought so too she changed her hair color....... probably to suit her character in  IAQ.

utkim said: ^ms Park could be the one whom took the pic lah ...and ms Park posted the pic of kyo on the 18th, so i believe she was there in Cannes too.

aigooo...let's ask ms Park hehehe. he did look like kdw for me, but then we haven't seen Mr's trans legs before, this one we must ask putriN haha. Joking aside, let's move on dearies, we dun know details and as kyo and kdw have their agency in France and if it's kdw , they might be there for their works etc...as a fan and bcos of the respect for Kyo, i think i will stop here :) .

CELEBRITY FLEA MARKET at BEAKER Hannam 
6월 14일 토요일 12시부터 5시까지! CL, 이효리 , 송혜교, 요니P, 한혜연, 정보윤, 지은(GD,태양)까지...최고의 패션 아이콘들의 소장품으로 비이커 한남 플래그십에서 플리마켓이 열립니다. 슈퍼 셀러브리티들의 애장품을 직접 GET할 수 있는 찬스! 다시 없을 기회를 놓치지 마세요! 이 날 판매되는 수익금의 일부는 스타들의 이름으로 기부될 예정입
baker_zps2d83e08e.jpg

cr  

Guest sunflower91

What a wonderful surprise , beautiful Laniege China event pics thanks for sharing Ngoc Chieu Nguyen! As I was  expecting and looking forward only to the Shanghai Film Festival red carpet event and the I am Queen presscon as well as See Young promo, never thought about this Laniege event ,  Love to see her in a classic black/white dress and with her beautiful smile!

Thank you for sharing pics and detailed activities of unnie shkyo.will she attend tomorrows Shanghai red carpet? I hope she'll be able to see oppa ssh.hoping and praying for their reunion drama.goodluck God Bless everyone.