Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

omo, i think our princess isn't really present at sbs, i guess its starting already? but am still hoping she can win an award considering her no attendance ( please sbs [-O<)
and

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!!!!
may your 2014 is blessed,glorious,strong,healthy,safe & prosperous !!!!!
pizapcom13884949347651_zpsf49498c5.jpg

HI everyone :D

Jennifer, yes, it has started for more than an hour.

as we know, Kyo is in the TOP 10 Star...... it has just been presented...... looks like only Kyo isn't there to accept the award  :((

and to add........ Lee Soon Jae ahbohji presented the award huhu...... how I really wish to see he presented it to Kyo...... the actress that he very much want to collab in a melodrama. 

^ hic, putriN unnie, At this moment, I really miss TWTWB, Oh Soo and Oh Young so much, my feeling of the last winter is back.
hu hu. now I have to comeback to my work. Thanks unnie and all dear Kyoers for everything.
oops, almost forget, Happy new year to Kyo family fan :x

1525426_687565444597322_1969347104_n.png
Korea Laneige FB

Guest song4kim

Happy new year kyonatics!...happy new year sbs(for the award)!!...happy new year world!!!... ;) \:D/ :-bd ...by the way,where is she now?i hope she's in korea to celebrate the new year... [-O< ..."celebrate this time,come on!coz its a celebration!"hehe...

Congrats to Kyo for the award, I am happy for the award considering she wasn't there at the event...as ppl used to say, no attendance....no award kekekek....those awards use to be quite ridiculous hehe... Congrats Kyo, you surely deserved it  :D

gotta check out the thread for Kyo's sake and i was hoping SBS could do better than mbc and it did :D

@ rubie, happy new year to you too dear :x

Happy new year, chingus :D