Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest Jhay Neh Vieh

may i know if there already release the official nominations of sbs awards night coz based on the article above they only mention the papularity award that song hye kyo nominated..hope that she can win even she cant attend on that night.. 

Guest Jhay Neh Vieh

Rania Zeid said:

Jhay Neh Vieh

said:

may i know if there already release the official nominations of sbs awards night coz based on the article above they only mention the papularity award that song hye kyo nominated..hope that she can win even she cant attend on that night.. 

Happy happy holidays to all kyonatics out there!!! and of course to our one & only beloved, lovely, gyorgeous, amazing & fabulous pincess, Song hye kyo unnie...may your christmas & to all kyores be unbelievably merry & a safe one<:-P <:-P <:-P & i hope our princess can able to rest & enjoy together w/ her loved ones this christmas:)
pizapcom1098417876521125441387969069687_
pizapcom1032902196934446691387968015718_
pizapcom10049255530815571551387969416968
 and super thanks a ton to all the updates,messages & pics!!! u guys are all awesome :-bd

(i'd really thought i won't able to visit this thread today coz of xmas preparation & all the cooking thing :(( but of corz, can i let myself out of list here?? byaneh guys...am just happy i was able to find time , coz if not, then my christmas wouldn't becomplete!) & again i wish you all a merry merry christmas & a prosperous new year ahead :x :x :x Love you all kyonatics & hye kyo unnie :-*

Guest john markT

Annyeong Haseyo! Hello to all song hye kyo fans please convince our idol song hye kyo and her manager to let her to attend in sbs drama because thats the only chance she can see personally lee min hoo in awarding and what is the reaction of lee min hoo if she saw song hye kyo personally in sbs awarding we are very sad and dissapointed i hope she can attend because that is only happen once a year we are not sure if song hye kyo can attend again next year in sbs drama 2014 because we are not sure if she will make a drama next year so grab the opportunity to go we are not sure if she will make drama next year she cant go next year again i hope she will change her schedule in her taping in taiwan so she can attend please i hope her taping will be continue after her comeback after receiving the award please i hope song hye kyo will go home in korea in december 30 or 31 to get the award we are excited to see her outfit that day please fix and change her schedule in taping so she can attend PLEASE please convince our idol song hye kyo and her manager to let her to attend in sbs drama i hope she can attend because that is only happen once a year we are not sure if song hye kyo can attend again next year in sbs drama 2014. KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!

Guest john markT

Annyeong Haseyo! Hello to all song hye kyo fans please convince our idol song hye kyo and her manager to let her to attend in sbs drama because thats the only chance she can see personally lee min hoo in awarding and what is the reaction of lee min hoo if she saw song hye kyo personally in sbs awarding we are very sad and dissapointed i hope she can attend because that is only happen once a year we are not sure if song hye kyo can attend again next year in sbs drama 2014 because we are not sure if she will make a drama next year so grab the opportunity to go we are not sure if she will make drama next year she cant go next year again i hope she will change her schedule in her taping in taiwan so she can attend please i hope her taping will be continue after her comeback after receiving the award please i hope song hye kyo will go home in korea in december 30 or 31 to get the award we are excited to see her outfit that day please fix and change her schedule in taping so she can attend PLEASE please convince our idol song hye kyo and her manager to let her to attend in sbs drama i hope she can attend because that is only happen once a year we are not sure if song hye kyo can attend again next year in sbs drama 2014. KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!

Guest john markT

john mark T said:
Annyeong Haseyo! Hello to all song hye kyo fans please convince our idol song hye kyo and her manager to let her to attend in sbs drama because thats the only chance she can see personally lee min hoo in awarding and what is the reaction of lee min hoo if she saw song hye kyo personally in sbs awarding we are very sad and dissapointed i hope she can attend because that is only happen once a year we are not sure if song hye kyo can attend again next year in sbs drama 2014 because we are not sure if she will make a drama next year so grab the opportunity to go we are not sure if she will make drama next year she cant go next year again i hope she will change her schedule in her taping in taiwan so she can attend please i hope her taping will be continue after her comeback after receiving the award please i hope song hye kyo will go home in korea in december 30 or 31 to get the award we are excited to see her outfit that day please fix and change her schedule in taping so she can attend PLEASE please convince our idol song hye kyo and her manager to let her to attend in sbs drama i hope she can attend because that is only happen once a year we are not sure if song hye kyo can attend again next year in sbs drama 2014. KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!

I am also a super avid fan of LEE MIN HO and SONG HYE KYO and I wish we can convince SHK to attend the SBS award and sit with Lee Min Ho!!! :x  :\">

Guest Jhay Neh Vieh

coleenex said: john mark T said:
Annyeong Haseyo! Hello to all song hye kyo fans please convince our idol song hye kyo and her manager to let her to attend in sbs drama because thats the only chance she can see personally lee min hoo in awarding and what is the reaction of lee min hoo if she saw song hye kyo personally in sbs awarding we are very sad and dissapointed i hope she can attend because that is only happen once a year we are not sure if song hye kyo can attend again next year in sbs drama 2014 because we are not sure if she will make a drama next year so grab the opportunity to go we are not sure if she will make drama next year she cant go next year again i hope she will change her schedule in her taping in taiwan so she can attend please i hope her taping will be continue after her comeback after receiving the award please i hope song hye kyo will go home in korea in december 30 or 31 to get the award we are excited to see her outfit that day please fix and change her schedule in taping so she can attend PLEASE please convince our idol song hye kyo and her manager to let her to attend in sbs drama i hope she can attend because that is only happen once a year we are not sure if song hye kyo can attend again next year in sbs drama 2014. KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!

I am also a super avid fan of LEE MIN HO and SONG HYE KYO and I wish we can convince SHK to attend the SBS award and sit with Lee Min Ho!!! :x  :\">

Guest OreoVampire

hmmm... its been some time I haven't hang out here, yeaa, since last winter :)  Hello Everyone here and I hope its not too late to wish all a Merry Xmas. Okay back to business.. I know Ms Song now she has new movies haha which I am always left behind. Its okay. Lemme finished all her old dramas and movies. Bianhe I am a busy girl :((

I think I know everyone had already watched Hwang Jin Yi Movie. Bianhe, I took so long to finally watched it. Though I am a bit dissapointed with the story plot which never really sided the main character,,, well #:-S  ...LOL . Anyhow, I found it well done with Ms.Song as Lady Jin-Yi. As usual she may be small but she has huge and remarkable talent. Undeniable. Kudos. I regreted for just listening to all people's comments and unfortunately they are coming from Ms.Song haters. And now that I have watched it and I can rated it with stars ! yes !  =D> I am so happy and soon can catch up maybe her new film LOL. Whoops  I am still in character now, I mean I think I am Lady Jin-Yi. Hehh...looks like I just opened my secret of why I do not want to watch her other previous dramas or movies earlier haha, She so inspiring 8-X .. Alright. I am now watching A Reason to live (late again :D ). By time I am writing I have just completed downloading the movie. I hope it is damn good as I aspect from Ms.Song. I am signing off, Jalga!

Dear @john markT, I understand your excited wish but I think it's impossible :). Her busy schedule is unable to change and all we can do is hoping her to keep healthy and appear when she's ready :D 
--
Korean Drama TV That Winter The Wind Blows Song Hye Kyo Pearl Ring Earrings SET

$(KGrHqFHJF!FFwdgTZjQBRfsWFjru!~~60_3.JP
$T2eC16hHJIQE9qUHu0NkBRfsWEH,t!~~60_3.JP
$T2eC16JHJF8FFqJjjt!pBRfsWHHwfQ~~60_3.JP

It's very beautifulllll and it's on ebay now :D the link for dearies who wanna but it ;;)http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Korean-Drama-TV-That-Winter-The-Wind-Blows-Song-Hye-Kyo-Pearl-Ring-Earrings-SET-/121103405165?pt=Fashion_Jewelry&var=&hash=item1c3253506d

December 27, 2013
Song Hye-kyo Cast in John Woo's New BlockbusterHer second Chinese film after The GRANDMASTER by Song Soon-jin KOBIZ
JJXvPiKEFWtxHWHOPjVK.jpg

SONG Hye-kyo will star in The Crossing, also known as Chinese version of Titanic. Her second appearance in a Chinese movie, after The Grandmaster by Wong Kar-wai, The Crossing is directed by John Woo, the maker of Face/Off and Red Cliff. SONG joins the list of Asia’s all-star cast with Zhang Ziyi, Jincheng Wu, Huang Xiao Ming, Tong Da Wei and Masami Nagasawa.
A story of a ship that sank in 1949, Woo’s new production was first announced in 2008 with a different tile but recently confirmed it as The Crossing. This RMB 300 million (KW 558 million) blockbuster is a historical love epic about three couples during a war and disasters. SONG will play the daughter of a wealthy banker who gradually changes as she suffers through the sinking ship and other series of misfortunes of the era.
During a press conference in Taipei on the 23rd, John Woo talked about details of the film and how SONG has been doing recently. According to Woo, “SONG Hye-kyo is studying Chinese very hard because unlike The Grandmaster, she has quite a bit of lines (in this movie).” He added that SONG’s character, Zhou Yunfen, learns the true meaning love and life towards the end of the movie.
After four years of preparations, Director WOO and the producer Terence Chang began shooting The Crossing in June this year in Beijing, Shanghai and Taipei. They aim for its release in November, 2014.