Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Kim, We miss u too dearie :D

Thanks for sharing the good news though you're busy.... So, they have met ? hehe.... Hope some kind souls tweeting their pics together ;;)

Cocomhe, welcome here....... Thanks for sharing the artworks..... You're talented :-bd

Still no news on her new movie costar :-/

freshspring: ur welcome my dear :x

cocomhe: those are beautiful fanarts...thanks for sharing with us..and welcome to the thread :D

kim: thanks for the news dearie..weee takeshi and kyo together <:-P  we miss you,hope ul be back soon >:D

putriN: yeah,still no news..hope they will confirm soon,so that we can start going ahhh ooooh over them  ;)) ;) 

Sleeping beauty :x

9t91.png

baidu

hi putriN unnie and Ria dearie :-h

Thanks ss Kim for the info, hope that we can see their pics soon :D

Welcome to you, @cocomhe dearie, thanks for your awsome fanarts :x :x :x BTW, there are some fan vids of WB_HK and SSH_HK I have recently watched. I think you, Ria dearest and other Kyoers will like them :D I know WB has his beloved, just becos these videos are so beautiful :)

cre to lyk2007
The person who makes these vids is so talented, right :x :x

Guest ginachan

OMG this SONG HYE GYO AND WON BIN clip compilation is Amazing!

it felt like a real MV, I miss these two so much, if there is any way WONBIN can get the leading role to SHG new movie, I think I will pass out! please drama God make it happen!

They say at. http://de.tk/cRWvh they will provide TWTWB by live streaming starting 4 nov at 18.00..via ...

http://mytrans.com..

<:-P ..

Off course with dubs, if you're currious about it .. I think the subs gonna make little different coz I know their voice sounds like but hope it doesn't ruin it :-w

Personally don't like oh young subsvoice.. But hope is only me.. :-S .. :)

cocomhe: we are indeed...nice to meet a fellow binkyo fan  >:D<

ginachan: hehe il pass out too,if WB acts opp SHG...if only it happens, sigh.

freshspring: thank you sweetie...i love those videos :*

by Joan MacDonald
Oct 28, 2013 01:45 PM EDT

The Year So Far In Kdrama Kisses

that-winter-the-wind-blows.jpg?w=600

*omitted irrelevant parts*

"That Winter The Wind Blows": The cotton candy kiss has already been added to the list of many top ten favorites. The con man played by Jo In Sung is sampling cotton candy with the blind heiress played by Song Hye Kyo. He has her convinced that she's his sister so there should not be any chemistry between them but there is.

© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved

^^ wow,the cotton candy kiss is still talked about..goes to show how popular that scene is ;;) 

^ @cocomhe & Ria dearies, I'm glad you like them :D hi hi, cocomhe dear, your puppies looks so cute :x I also want to have him/her :))

Here are some fanarts I made few days ago, but I'm not pretty confident, until now I decide to post them. I'm continuing to try to make Takekyo fanarts and other things to bring surprise to you ;)
cocomhe dear, I learn from you by your fanarts, thanks you dear :)

Bu_yq91dVr3sf-QI0pTQgvPfcTxxiXsaNYus5wBBiLI=s0
eB8dG9V05WM5GxqHlhF0iABq6CmYx8dPy3Fong3P3HE=s0
xZICyasxclrfd-gdpsQLbIddsQVP8fLXBUo3yT5KJWU=s0

And one from naver
J8qY99FOCmERA3y1L1bzxUh-Rnf47s9ZHBNQQEwmm88=s0

@freshspring your artworks are also very nice, what apps are you using? esp the animated one...don't worry it takes patience and practice and you'll be an expert soon...just do what make you happy and you'll never go wrong
@mieyan thank you for your welcome...yes i will do more artworks...just gathering some nice materials...could you share me some links where i can see her photos (past & recent photos)

freshspring: Wow those are amazing fanarts....well done dearie  :-bd

meiyan: i swear my screen will explode from sheer hotness,prettyness and awesomeness if ever KDW,WB and SHG work together in the same movie.. :\"> 

cocomhe: this is the baidu gallery link..there's a boatload of shg pics here,both past and present :)

http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/g?kw=%CB%CE%BB%DB%C7%C7

gxya.jpg95l6.jpg

baidu

:\"> haahhh kdw shg n wb.. 8-> =P~

Bluemoon on that meiyan.. ╯.╰

May I added with kimbum.. Their face look likes lilbro n sis.. Imagine in her new movies the son is kim bum is gonna be :-bd

Compare 2 others actors in the same ages I think his skill acting is more matures..

Here the trailer from transtv :

http://de.tk/LZgw9

ᵗʰᵃᶰᵏᵧₒᵤ meiyan for the pray.. Yes hope it will be a hits.. :-SS