Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@ulap: I have the same feeling too but to be able to not be disappointed later and knowing Kyo is not such a big fan of showing up at awards shows, I'm not having too much expectations but still wishing to be surprised.. :D
It's been ages since we saw her grace the red carpet...67003513su0.jpg
1T25561N-1.jpg
song%2Bhye-kyo-Asian%2BFilm%2BAwards-1.j

Accepts an award..0.jpg

Off topic..Unni's so pretty that even when she is not the one being pictured my eyes zoomed in on her... ;))11045473602px6jo8.jpg

I think we will have something interesting :x :x

This tweet by MBC every1:
252013205931445.png
25201321039583.png

치열한 박빙의 승부 끝에!! 역대 최강 미의 여신 1위는 바로바로~~송혜교!! 축하합니다 짝짝짝!!! 스타직찍 <역대 최강 미의 여신>은 5월 3일 새벽 1시, 6시 40분에 다시 확인 하 실 수 있습니다^^
Translate the tweet by Google: Fierce thin ice at the end of the game! The goddess of beauty of the strongest ever ~ ~ Song Hye Kyo! : You should Congratulations!Star jikjjik the goddess of beauty strongest ever can check back on May 3, 1:00 a.m. to 6:40 ^ ^
daum & twitter

25201321242407.jpg
cre to baidu
EDIT:
He he, I have found out what the tweet above means :* :*
Explained by DC's fan :)
MBC에브리원 ‘스타직찍’이 ‘역대 최강 미의 여신’ 차트를 선보일 예정이다.

팬 들이 찍은 스타들의 직찍을 매개로 다양한 주제와 즐거움을 선보이는 MBC에브리원 ‘스타직찍’에서 이번주에는 현재의 미녀스타가 아닌 1996년부터 현재까지 활동한 역대 미녀 스타들 중 전문가와 제작진의 협의 하에 30명을 후보로 선정해 ‘청순함, 우아함, 섹시함, 친근함’등의 4개 항목별 투표점수로 합산, 최종 1위를 뽑았다.

이 투표에는 10대부터 50대 이르는 세대별 일반 시민을 포함해 연예부기자, 대중문화평론가, 성형외과 의사, 예능&드라마 제작자 등 500여명이 투표에 참여했다.

순위

1.송혜교                           2.한효주3.전지현4.한지민5.심은하6.김연아7.손예진8.신민아,한혜진10.이영애11.한예슬12.김혜수13.김태희14.한가인,수지16.수애17.윤아18.신세경19.이연희20.김하늘21.최지우,이민정23.고현정24.김희선25.이하늬26.성유리27.유진28.고소영29.김아중30.제시카
Google trans:

The this the MBC ebeuriwon, 'Star jikjjik' will showcase the goddess of beauty 'strongest ever' chart.

30 people under the consultation of experts and producers ever worked from 1996 until now, not the beauty of the current star this week featuring a variety of topics and fun MBC ebeuriwon parameters the star of jikjjik taken by a fan to 'Star jikjjik' Beauty of the star unplug the purity, elegance, intimacy, sexy, nominated by four votes in the final combined score.

Poll by teens ranging from 50 generations ordinary citizens, such as reporter yeonyebu, pop culture critic, Plastic Surgeons, arts & drama producers, including the more than 500 took part in the vote.

Ranking
1. Song Hye-kyo.  :*  :*  :*
Han Hyo-joo.2
Jeon.
Han Ji Min.
Simeunha 5.
Kim.
Son Ye-jin.
Shin Min Ah Soo.
Lee Young-ae 10.
Han Ye Seul 11.
Kim Hye-soo.
Kim Tae Hee 13.
Han Ga resin 14.
Suae 16.
SNSD 17.
Sinsegyeong 18.
Lee Yeon Hee 19.
Kim Ha Neul 20.
Choi Ji-woo, Lee, Min - Jung 21.
Gohyeonjeong 23.
Kim Hee Sun 24.
Honey Lee 25.
Lived 26.
Eugene 27.
Ko 28.
Kim Ah 29.
Jessica, 30.

Watch the video of MBC channel here:
[MBC's survey]Song Hye Kyo is the goddess of the ever strongest beauty

dc

In recent Ceci interview, Hong Ki without hesitation mentioned Kyo as his ideal and it has never changed for him. For him Kyo is cute, sexy, pure and innocent....aigooo, this cutie really is a loyal boy haha

CECI 식상한 질문이라서 하지 않으려고 했는데, 이쯤 대화를 나눠보니 이상형이 궁금하다.
(1초의 망설임도 없이) 혜교 누나. 단 한 번도 변하지 않았다.(CECI 좀 더 현실적으로 설명해달라.) 매력이 많은 사람. 처음 봤을 땐 귀여운데 다시 보니 섹시하고 어떤 순간에는 한없이 청순한. (CECI 결국 송혜교구나.) 하하! 맞다. 그냥 혜교 누나가 정답이다.

http://ceci.joinsmsn.com/article/article.asp?aid=13408

^^ Even i have high hopes this time about our Kyo's attendence in the baeksangs and the promotion...i feel she would'nt miss the two events,if she could help it!! lets stay positive and hope for the best SHKers....and thanks for the wonderful updates :D

Lovely OY :x

141f4e365140b3802d6f67.gif

dc

Few pics from Laneige :x

13124853.jpg

002enw.jpg

001ygd.jpg

laneigewhiteplusrenew1.jpg

credit to the respective owners

And this pic....never seen it before ;;) 

dscn3525j.jpg

credit to the owner

@putriN: Aww Thank you so much for the link,I can tolerate Chi sub if the second half of the movie they speak Eng, and i think they do :)Thanks again dear, and i'm so happy that you like Joe as well, Tsuyoshi Kusanagi is also a very nice actor ^^About the Levi's ad, i think they shot it separately, so no interactions >.< it was such an opportunity being wasted!!
Is it just me? but i thought it would be nice to see SHK in a role of the antagonist, well it's like an antagonist but has charms and sense :)I mean she being the lead character but somehow displays bitter and sour side ( well Youngie was nearly there ^^) especially in historical films, aww she looks great in Hanbok too!! Oh dear, i'm not sure if i'm making sense here...oh yes, something like Go Hyun Jung in Queen Seoduk!! 

From what I saw our goddness now, she will appear during the awards.to me she is a change person now. More mature, responsible and considerate. For the sake of her sponsors and supporters, she will appear. Hope my prediction is correct and we are not disappointed.

Guest ulap

@putriN, she is indeed very beautiful even in a very simple look. :)

thank you @freshspring for the updates! i hope and pray that shk will really get that award! I am glad that others considered her as goddess!  ;))

@ria19 i like her last photo. very commanding. very different from the shk we know. :)

@nattan5, it would really be good to see her as one. But it must be written very well. perhaps writer noh will write again a different character for shk.8->

@utkim, yeah, shk is so cute!!! anyway, that ad has a lot of potenial. it would have been better if some other concepts were generated. but of course it is just me, and i have no idea of the trend when that ad was shown. But the chemistry beween the two is undeniable!  ;)

Anyway, I came across this old article abou Hye Kyo. And it was nice knowing this.

from http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/movie/song-hye-kyo-im-an-easy-going-person/

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px;"Song Hye Kyo, “I’m an easy-going person.”

October 27, 2011 10:10 pm c2hendlesskr

818.jpg

On the 26th, actress Song Hye Kyo went on the air, MBC FM4U ‘ It’s Jung Yop in the Deep Blue Night.’
Song said, “there are lots of rumors not true. Most people are saying that Song looks coy.
But, actually, I’m an easy-going person.  Friends of mine even tell me that I will take no denial.”
She added, “I’m a person who keep the worries inside, especially, when I have a trouble with others, I’m worried excessively and start crying.”
Lots of  male entertainers choose her as their ideal type. Speaking of it, Song said, “It’s grateful and I’m honored. But, some of them intend to choose another actress instead of me later. When this happens, I feel betrayed.” She joked.
When DJ Jung Yop carefully asked her about her age she answered frankly. “Usually, I don’t spend much time thinking of my age,but people around me frequently remind me of my age. Getting older as an actress, I think  it’s good to accumulate my experience and it’s helpful to enlarge the spectrum of my career. I’m excited about that actually.”

She added, ” I sometimes feel like I’m missing my twenties. But, now, as in thirties, I have something more that I can express my inner emotions.

0211.jpg

^ @ulap: thanks dearie for nice posts. I really like them :x there are many other awards categories that I expect she will receive. I think she really deserves received them :x :* But the thing I expect most that we can see her at that award ceremony.
Thanks all SHKer for updates :*

According to the latest infomation

On May 9, 49th BaekSang Arts Awards will be broadcast live on JTBC TV at 18:00 KST ( part 1) , part 2 at 19:05 KST
That day is Thusday, I can watch it :x

Here is the link to watch online:
http://www.jtbc.co.kr/onair/onair.aspx

New articles today:

송혜교 “[그 겨울] 제게도 바람이 불었어요”

2013.05.03 09:34

Song Hye Kyo " [That winter] For me it was also the wind is blowing ".

20130503094506265.jpg  20130503094506323.jpg  20130503094506376.jpg

http://media.daum.net/culture/food/newsview?newsid=20130503093405065

Song Hye Kyo 13 years ago, unchanging beauty

art_1364994704.jpg
http://www.dailycnc.com/news/article.html?no=29654

Guest deaborj

@jjeennyy19 ...that pic you uploaded with SHK "photobombing" the actress was really funny for me. :D  ...but we can all agree that she was really a "beautiful photobomber." kekekekeke.

I really think she will attend the Baeksang Awards night. I think she attended all the award giving bodies where she was nominated and awarded.(And I'm pretty sure she will not go home empty handed come May 9.).

Can't wait for May 9. Kekekekeke.

Guest ulap

New articles today:

송혜교 “[그 겨울] 제게도 바람이 불었어요”2013.05.03 09:34Song Hye Kyo " [That winter] For me it was also the wind is blowing ".20130503094506265.jpg  20130503094506323.jpg  20130503094506376.jpg

http://media.daum.net/culture/food/newsview?newsid=20130503093405065

Song Hye Kyo 13 years ago, unchanging beauty

http://www.dailycnc.com/news/article.html?no=29654

@freshspring, i couldn't wait for the translation of that article [That winter] For me it was also the wind is blowing! ;D

@utkim and @ria19, thanks so much for answering my question about the pic of SHK and Leslie Cheung.

There is an article stating that John Woo's "Love and Let Love" will start in June: http://www.tysike.com/news/201304/1294.html.  There is no mentioning of the confirmed cast though.  I know the female cast is confirmed (Song Hye Kyo and Zhang Ziyi).  There were plenty of male actors that have been linked to this movie (Chang Chen, Andy Lau, Louis Koo).  I think Chang Chen and Louis Koo are out now because of schedule conflicts.  There are comments on Baidu that said Takeshi Kaneshiro is joining the cast.  Don't know if this is true or not.  Does anyone have any information on this?

Guest fanysus

@utkim i just finished The Time Keeper this morning, finally! The earlier parts of the story are, admittedly, not very compelling, but nonetheless thought provoking. It gets better tho once Dor crosses path with Victor and Sarah in the modern world. So just hang on my friend! Kekeke. Kyo seems like a deep person, so I imagine she must like reading this book

As I was reading I couldn't help but relate some lines from the book to Young's character in twtwb. Lines like:

"Hurting ourselves to inflict pain on others is just another cry to be loved."
"When we are most alone is when we embrace another's loneliness." (This line was written for Soo & Young!!)

Hehe sorry if that was a bit off-topic as what I said are not directly related to Kyo hehe forgive me my friends

Thank you all for sharing those pics and news! I also hope we see her and the others in the Baeksang awards! Wanna see her rock the red carpet and kill me with her beauty X___X but I'll try to stay alive til she gets the award, which she hopefully does because her brilliant performance deserves it!

Guest fanysus

Also thanks @freshspring for sharing that pic of Kyo from 13 years ago! Does anyone know what drug store sells a SHK anti-aging pill cos I want one T_T_T_T_T