Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

snowflower23_1 said: "I'm watching all of shk movies and series again. In the end, I realize that it's always just kyo that I love. I like those actors because of Shk and I come to know them because I watch kyo's series and movie.  I've been reading all of u guys post everyday and been always a Shk supporter. I'm trying my best not to ship kyo with any actor  I'll just support kyo until she finds somebody that she can spend the rest of her life with. Back to sleep for sure this time."

Amen to that :)

This is the only actors & actresses thread that I visit quite regularly like every 2 days as I am a big fan of SHK but rarely post in this thread, I always enjoy reading all the posts so I know what SHK is currently doing.

The thing that I love our girl is because she is so low profile, she is doing all the charities with almost no publication, she keeps her things private (a similar trait that I find it with WB and KDW, the only two single male bias I have). When it comes to dog, people will always link it to UTW and Lee Hyori (not that I don't like both of them), hardly people know that there is a gorgeous lady who shares the same affection. I think SHK deserves more credits that what she currently received (not that she is asking more for it...for sure).

I almost never ship any OTP in a drama in real life, I ship the characters but not the person as fiction and real life is two different world. If the OTP end up together is good but if not ...so what?? they have their own life and as long as they are happy...than fine.

Guest crazywindblower

hi everyone! :) i am not a fan of hye kyo but her role in twtwb caught my attention and she indeed shine as actress as oh young..she really did a good job! superb acting! :)

just curious though, is shk really a close friend of kmh? because i cant see any articles or blogs that says they are close friends.. :D

oh well,yeah poor kmh for all the hates that she gets now..but i really hope hye kyo will be spared and not be dragged in this jis and kmh dating thing..she has nothing to do with it!

i admit that i am an o2 shipper, but i have now moved on..i have accepted that jis and shk can only be on screen partners but not in real life..

btw, i've read that hye kyo wants to have a romcom drama as her next drama project..i hope she will be partnered with my top favorite actor gong yoo..

:\"> i have really been wishing and praying that they will be in romcom drama..gong yoo is a great actor too and very good in romcoms.. :) i hope its okay to say this here.. :\"> :-SS

crazywindblower, Kyo did mention KMH in her interviews when she had some interviews for her movie "Today" promotion in 2011, she did tell that she was close to KMH and if i am not mistaken KMH and MCW were at Kyo's VIP premiere too :D . And I am glad to hear you have recovered and accepted the news  >:D<  ....and of cos we all can freely expressed our dream for wanting to see her with our own favotite hehehe...i do have a lot of hotties and biases in my book too haha

"A Reason to live" VIP premiere
today111013i.jpg

35a85edf8db1cb1355f58b4.jpg
Baidu

-EDITED- Oops, sorry just now realized the Laneige beauty camp photo was already posted by our Kim ^^ Hopefully, we will get more pics! Just from that one pic alone, wow, she looks gorgeous! Events like these are rare for our girl, so what a treat!
Thanks for the info, freshspring. The link you posted isn't working for me, but I look forward to watching it.

..i think some fans at twtwb dc said kyo is 100x prettier in real life than onscreen.

http://m.cyworld.nate.com/blog/postView.php?home_id=a3695208&lmenu_seq=604529&smenu_seq=692665&post_seq=8131227

From dc
자 ! 그리고 송혜교씨와 함께 하는 뷰티클래스를 진행했는데요 :-)
정말 송혜교씨 보자마자.. 진짜 다들 우와!!! 했다면서..
어쩌면 같은 여자가봐도 이렇게 사랑스럽고 예쁠수있는지 ㅠ_ㅠ
화면빨을 너무 안받으셔서 오히려 더 아쉬웠던 ㅠ.ㅠ 정말 실물은 100배 이쁘세요!
하늘에서 내려온 천사인줄 알았답니다 @.@

저도 싸인받고 이미 악수까지 했다묘...
저 악수한 손 안씻고싶어요.. ㅠ_ㅠ

들어가면, 작지만 인형교 사진 있어.
자세한건 내일 올릴껀가봐!

아니근데.. 화면보다 100배 더 이쁘면 대체 얼마나 더 이쁜거이?? ㅠㅠ

edit: putriN, you know me, i am too shy to write those words :))
well, you have seen her in person my dear, you sure know best  :D

edit2: you gotta remind me about that dear? so unfair :((

^besides 100x prettier...

mr google said....... "thought it was an angel coming down from heaven" :D

le260413c_zps506945c4.jpg

she cut her hair....... she's in spring mood !

waaah, don't know that mr sidus is handsome  :))

edit : kim, oh really, it's so unlike you  :P

yes dear, and the other half too   ;)

crazywindblower

said: just curious though, is shk really a close friend of kmh? because i cant see any articles or blogs that says they are close friends..

:D

btw, i've read that hye kyo wants to have a romcom drama as her next drama project..i hope she will be partnered with my top favorite actor gong yoo..

:\">

i have really been wishing and praying that they will be in romcom drama..gong yoo is a great actor too and very good in romcoms..

:)

i hope its okay to say this here..

:\">:-SS

Guest fanysus

Omg she looked SO good in the Laneige event. When doesn't she anyway!?!! if I was one those who attended the event I don't even know if I'll come out alive ㅠㅠ Being that close to her my jaw will just immediately drop to the floor followed by my body o-<-< -dead-

Thanks for the updates y'all!! And omgsakasdasa I hope that there will really be a making film & NG broadcast of TWTWB tomorrow!! 40 minutes of preciousness ahhhhhh!! we've been good girls and boys and have been patiently waiting *fingers crossed*

Say what?!!Only 100x better looking in real life???Shouldn't been 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x better looking in real life...This TWTWB fans are being too modest. Just admit the truth and be confident with it..keke...
Since a lot of newbie in here..Just want to share my favorite earlier pictures of unni... :DI even use this as my profile pic in friendster before.. ;))
song_hye_kyo-04.jpg
song+hye+kyo+11.jpg
Song%20Hye%20Kyo%20(36).jpg919868_image2_1.jpg
Song_Hye_Kyo_050008.jpg

song-hye-kyo_00045273.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3APLKAGGBkziaRDSybOV
Song_Hye_Kyo_Wallpaper.jpg

She will always look pretty in my eyes but she grew up such a fine fine lady... :D :-bd

Guest lionel1430292475

aaaaiiiiigggggooooo the rumors was spread up in soompi, that man dating w/ rookie actrees w/ 12 years gap.New victim was born, i mean if the rumor is true that girl will be "shiper" victim.LOL  =))
And i hope if thats true that should be announced soon, so everything would be clear and SHK haters will be decrease :D

Yeah in my mind the next SHK romcom project the co actor would be Gong Yoo (This man is very fun, every co actrees/co actor whose work w/ him look very comfort around him and CF even though), and Daniel Henney (last time i watch him in Hawaii Five-O as a guest star and damn he so hot no wonder he get a lot of attention in hollywood).
And the romcom story is SHK as paparazi whose being celebrity stalker and in the end she's fallinin love with the actor.Maybe i can replace writer Noh Hee Kyung, u can contact me 24 hours SHK  8-}  8-}  8-}

Aishh.. gorgeous hye kyo :x

I ve read hye kyo's parfume.. is there anyone here use the same parfume..? I ve thank enough for my own beauty, but sometimes i wish i have hye kyo's charms.. bwahahaahaa... but i cant so i want her smell at least.. :P

Help me please where i can order that phenaligon's anthology orange blossom. Pm me please pleasee :\">