Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

I admit I do like O2 couple and sometimes joke around in some places about them. Yet, it has never occurred to me that there's anything more to them than being good friends. Both have made it clear to the public that they're only friends who hold no desires to date each other. It's the hardcore shippers who sometimes over-analyze their actions and words.

It's silly that Jo In Sung and his girlfriend are receiving backlashes because of some fans. I hope their relationship will overcome the storm.

I'm sure Song Hye Kyo must be happy for Kim Min Hee. I believe some people say they are good friends?

If it's any comfort, there are still Won Bin and Kang Dong Won left for happy shippers.

I'm still sailing that man's ship though. :P

@ulap I agree with @utkim, as far as I know Love for Sale has no subs, and I'm telling you this early on that you won't understand what the hell is happening in that movie. It was weird and short. Haha Regardless, Kang Dong Won and Hye Kyo's chemistry was awesome. I loved every single second of it. Good luck on finding it and hopefully you'd like it.  :D
By the way, there's so much hate in TWTWB thread. I hope you don't mind but I want to share my opinion about this. To all Hye Kyo fans, I hope you won't hate In Sung and Kim Min Hee. While reading posts in TWTWB thread, I realized why a lot of SeGa fans were hating on Hye Kyo when they found out Hyun Bin was dating Hye Kyo. I hope no SHK fan will hate on Kim Min Hee because it will hurt her just how Hye Kyo got hurt. We should empathize and imagine what if Hye Kyo was on her place. We don't want that to happen to Hye Kyo again, not again, not ever. So let's just wish In Sung and Kim Min Hee good luck. and I don't think there's anything wrong with Kim Min Hee. I think she's beautiful.  :)

crixa said:
By the way, there's so much hate in TWTWB thread. I hope you don't mind but I want to share my opinion about this. To all Hye Kyo fans, I hope you won't hate In Sung and Kim Min Hee. While reading posts in TWTWB thread, I realized why a lot of SeGa fans were hating on Hye Kyo when they found out Hyun Bin was dating Hye Kyo. I hope no SHK fan will hate on Kim Min Hee because it will hurt her just how Hye Kyo got hurt. We should empathize and imagine what if Hye Kyo was on her place. We don't want that to happen to Hye Kyo again, not again, not ever. So let's just wish In Sung and Kim Min Hee good luck. and I don't think there's anything wrong with Kim Min Hee. I think she's beautiful.  Ditto!

A lot of SHK-ers were hurt badly from the cruel things done by many SeGa shippers in the past. Song Hye Kyo was their victim in the explosive popularity of 'Secret Garden'. I don't want to see Kim Min Hee become a second victim in this fanatic shipping wars.

To be honest however, many of the people who bash Kim Min Hee are not Song Hye Kyo fans per se. They become Song Hye Kyo's fans due to the hit drama with Jo In Sung. In fact, many of them are couple fans.

True SHK-ers are respectful people.

SHK sarangae Can we just move on from other actor personal life and not discuss it at this thread Let's not go further and just concentrate about our goddess SHK Don't drag her with other actor issues that will hurt her more Aja Aja fighting I love to hear all the good deeds that our angel SHK been involved

^hi, i second you...... :)

kim, thanks for the kara pics...... i'm speechless and have tears looking at them..... she can easily pay anybody to do it..... but no, instead she's with other volunteers cleaning the shelter themselves..... we don't love her for nothing :x

hope to see her tomorrow at the beauty workshop event for Laneige  [-O<

KARA 2013 April Volunteer Work – 2nd with Song Hye Kyo Apr 24, 2013 • Category: News & Updates, Photos, Translations, Volunteer

cf14a788b6b3c94b06b1cd343e0b58dc_b8oK5Twn

This is from KARA (Korea Animal Rights Advocates) official Facebook, which is in English. Along with the following message below, they uploaded more than 30 photos from this day. Some do not include Hye Kyo, but I decided to upload them all anyways.

A few months ago, the Yeoju City council contacted KARA asking for help. This woman was found to be in an unstable health condition and she was living with 23 dogs. The council was willing to help the woman but did not know what to do with the dogs.

When we first visited her house, it was a mess. There were piles of rubbish everywhere.

This time, our trip was to help clean the house with the Council officials and to shave and do simple health check-ups for the dogs.

And guess what, this time, the famous actress Song Hyekyo joined us!

Also, the Korean official KARA website included their own photos and notes from that day. I uploaded all of those photos in the Photo Gallery as well. Below are some of the photos, which I also translated the captions that went along with them. Just click to enlarge or download/save them in the Photo Gallery.

cf14a788b6b3c94b06b1cd343e0b58dc_qFWMIJ649ACMIdb7LZtSemEeN

In the shining Smurf outfit is Song Hye Kyo, who just completed filming her drama.
She heard the news about the woman’s house and participated by volunteering for us.
Her face is beautiful, and even her heart is beautiful, right? Such an unselfish person, Hye Kyo-nim ㅜ.ㅜ

cf14a788b6b3c94b06b1cd343e0b58dc_jPjWvjEBPypdeT98loiZeLsar482LaH

For the dogs living in harsh environments, she worked harder than anyone in cleaning.

cf14a788b6b3c94b06b1cd343e0b58dc_iIrRSs7Mzbg3yFZ7QNo

^ ^ You see all of the good person, right?! Hehe

cf14a788b6b3c94b06b1cd343e0b58dc_3GqsXYjGy

One side of the small room was entangled with feces, garbage, and other stuff.
As soon as we opened the doors, it wasn’t easy to open our eyes due to the dust.
Our Kara volunteer crew did not give up and began cleaning.

cf14a788b6b3c94b06b1cd343e0b58dc_abqSi7yNABzdw1nXgyInLujsPVconft

It got neat and tidy, didn’t it ^0^

cf14a788b6b3c94b06b1cd343e0b58dc_PIZ5EJlI5r3W4sC73LDSsaVrTvhQiRKY

Such a small room had this much stuff in it.
We cleaned out the dust and the room became organized again.

cf14a788b6b3c94b06b1cd343e0b58dc_b65fWbIg53jYZLg5
The very day of volunteering, this was the photo of Hye Kyo-nim published on Kara’s official Twitter.
Didn’t you see this a lot from the news articles? ^^
Cleaning up garbage, giving out snacks, helping with grooming, carrying garbage, etc.
She worked so hard without a break.

April Kara Volunteer Work, the Hye Kyo wind gently blew.

cf14a788b6b3c94b06b1cd343e0b58dc_UGFVFmvypZAXmdictBshS6AYQCv

cf14a788b6b3c94b06b1cd343e0b58dc_lxZO1UmWdh

acf14a788b6b3c94b06b1cd343e0b58dc_EI6ktIempybek

acf14a788b6b3c94b06b1cd343e0b58dc_yQqLbww2qg5hcbMXjH (1)

Hye Kyo-nim, who did her best until the very end.
She even made sure to re-check the trash that was already collected in the garbage bags and pressed down firmly to make sure no space of the bags were wasted

cf14a788b6b3c94b06b1cd343e0b58dc_mLOxdDvkZz3fgOMSLKCPQKu48Rp9nBo1 (1)

The Kara service work made the space this beautiful.
This is the well-organized look. There was so much trash that they couldn’t even run and play.
Thanks to the service work, they are now able to use the space freely!

cf14a788b6b3c94b06b1cd343e0b58dc_arg6UHHgS2D

It was too crowded to take a photo in the house of more than 20 volunteers in the group but suddenly it became wide enough~
Everyone worked so hard putting away the large amount of waste~
This mission is complete for Kara’s month of April volunteer work!

Source: Kara Official Website
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Guest fanysus

Omo I didn't know there were that much Filipino fans here! I only suspected ulap to be one before because of the username. But I'm so happy to know that I have kababayans here hehe! Hello fellow Filipinos! Great to know that Kyo is plenty loved in here :-h If I recall correctly, yes, ABS-CBN got the rights to air TWTWB here. I'm glad because I am a Kapamilya hehe (no offense to jjeennyy19's aunt! ^^). I rarely watch local channels now though, but TWTWB might just be the reason for me to watch channel 2 again ㅋㅋ I hope though that they don't cut out too much scenes from the drama, because what I've noticed when k-dramas are aired in the PH is they cut many scenes in order to fit the whole episode in the allotted broadcast time - which is tbh 50% commericials and 50% of the drama itself. And it's important that the viewers see every scene in order to fully understand the drama. I also hope the dubbing will be good :/ Haha anyway I hope the Filipino public will love TWTWB!

No matter how many times I read articles regarding Kyo's recent volunteer work, my heart still swells with pride and admiration every time. She's an angel
O:-)

dsfhaskjdqwkj it would be SO awesome if Kyo and Daniel Henney get together in a drama/movie!! They'd make such an attractive couple! djfskfwekj just thinking about it makes me :DDDD!!! Gong Yoo and Lee Min Ho too! Or So Ji Sub?! Of course Won Bin too!! Seriously she'd look good with any of those sexy guys lol!

thank you all for the updates!

Many thanks to ss.Kim for those pics :* Those are simple actions but very meaning :)
^ sis.putriN, tomorrow is the day I'm looking forward to too  [-O<
Last night I dreamed her in my dream, but I can't remember what she did :))
Thanks megbc dearie for updating the awsome article of shanda :x

Here are the pics scanned from  HighCut 2011 of hers.
2442013213924418.jpg
24420132269140.jpg
244201321591168.jpg
24420132211577.jpg
201110-CIAIA-09
2442013214210435.jpg
2442013214132353.jpg
244201321476883.jpg
SHK dc

Thank you utkim for the photos that kyo 's volunteers  job, she's a really good heart person , really miss her in local activities, hope she meet right person love her so much and make her  happy foreever,expect to see her in Laneige event too. And I love her looks in that High Cut magazine , she looks so gorgeous.  

Waaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!! 9 mentioned..... :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O
Looks like I'm getting popular in here... :> :>
I bet Kim sajangnim and putrin sajangnim are getting nervous.... :> :> :>
:)) =)) :))
Sorry guys, I'm on a different kind of crack today..Just went from TWTWB thread and wth happen to that place???It's soooooooo creepy..... :-S :-S The comments where nasty.... 8-| 8-|
Thread peace everyone.... :)>-

To all the askals
Sure sure sure..Lets meet up if unni promotes in here (Pleaseeeeeeeeee...dramagods make it happen)..But don't you dare bring your dogs with you (deaborj, gigivillaceran) ... [-X If there is fear of heights, fear of spiders and such, I have fear of dogs (If there is such things)... :D Yeah, I got the most stupid fear...For some reason, I palpitate whenever I'm near dogs..I appreciate unni volunteering for the dogs because it's such a nice deed but I can never see why they find dogs cute.. :-?