Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Thanks strawberry555 for the info, good to hear  :D

ria, thanks for all the hardworks dearie, much appreciated :x

post @ dc, i think they said they use this garden for filming as Kyo's house?? if it really is, it's awesome...so pretty.
http://www.jadegarden.kr/intro.asp

^ that much? made of silk gold or something? i'm sure i don't pay for that much for a dress, neither do i have money to effort it :)). I can only look at them, but can't touch it hehhe. I always confuse with google trans when it comes to the numbers dear, but i'm sure the dress costs a lot.

btw, love your avie :x

edit: putriN, i think i read at Baidu, the dress costs only 60000 won which is an  affordable price :D. Awesome Kyo.

strawberry555: thank you for the insight!   :)

putriN: thanks for the updates dear..yep shes the most beautiful and for sure shel make a beautiful bride too  ;) and even i hope she dresses great in this drama..my wish is to see her once again wearing clothes, like she wore in full house..colourful ones..hehe wonder when tatl happen!!  

kim: ur welcome dear,and thanks to u too   :x

and WOW!! the jade garden is simply magnificent!! i was literally gaping when i saw the pics..so impressive and a very apt location indeed!! a beautiful palace for our beautiful queen!!   ;;) 

hello friends,thanks for all the updates.i can say for certain that she does looks like an heiress and a beautiful one too:)
Here are few additional pics for laneige event that she attended sometime ago,i think it's taken from facebook.http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1179064798?pn=64
In her recent Doosan's cf,she was dressed in clothing from Dongdaemun.Many have guess that she has worn the same clothing brand before.It is sold at 60000 won(about usd 60).Hye Kyo's charm was eminent in the cf moreover her beauty and aura always captivate hearts of many.The most important thing is that the purpose of the cf are in sync with her dressing.She is very different from other stars where they are always dressed in designer clothings.
http://news.nate.com/view/20121214n15905
source:baidu and nate

Wow, this thread moves fast!!! Thanks for everything!
I think it's great that Kyo wears both high end and inexpensive clothes! Remember for "Worlds Within," she personally paid for and picked out all of her clothes. Her style has really evolved throughout the years. i like it more and more :)

khxy: thanks for the link  :D

the pics  :x

1e034c086e061d9599a2d5e87bf40ad163d9ca79 623bb6003af33a873990e2cac65c10385243b560

source:baidu

freshspring: thanks for the pics and i love ur avie..one of my fav laneige pics of shk...she looks like an angel!! wub.gif

talking about laneige,here's one from my saved collections..source:baidu...

Ravishing, isnt she?  ;;)

370819d8bc3eb13592c4d540a61ea8d3fc1f44c8

baidu

freshspring: thanks and i agree with u..even in that boycut our shk looks stunning!!  ;;)

msriz: thanks a lot for the GIF!!  :)

putriN: thanks for the article,no wonder our girl is being compared to joseon beauties..shes perfection  :x

btw this article,i guess, explains about how SHK is making her comeback to our homescreen in 2013 thru sbs drama TWTWB,along with few other actresses.. 

http://www.dailian.co.kr/news/news_view.htm?id=318813&sc=naver

news1355556781_318813_1_m_zps3d219c21.jp

news1355556781_318813_3_m_zps8b4e294d.jp

source: dailian.co.kr via naver

btw i was watching today..i dont mind saying it again,no wonder our girl won award and was praised by the critics for her performance..she was simply brilliant and totally deserved it!!  so proud of her!! 

this scene was heartbreaking..aww... t2307_zps751c9816.gif

0_zps51db41d1.jpg

Devileyes:with an angelface,I am recommending Full House first,bec. it will make you laugh,cry and fall in love more w/ SHK.Second will be Autumn in my heart.It is such an heartwrenching drama,that will surely make you bowlout.I never cried so much in a drama(shows how effective SHKs acting is),but can't stop watching.I ended up w/ puffy eyes.They were wondering what happened at work,Did I have a fight w/ my hubby or somebody died in my family?Third would be All Inn,for action and drama.Next, World Within a very realistic presentation on the lives of the people(actress,director,crew,writer etc.) involved in creating the dramas we love to watch:)

Utkim:I have the same thought about the high heels...but hen,overcoming your disability shows a strong personality.It also gives you the freedom to enjoy life to  the fullest just like the Filipina girl here in California who is the 1st pilot using her feet as half of her bilateral arm was missing fr. birth.

putriN:I noticed that no matter what SHK wears,she still looks expensive:)She just have that classy look.She always look fresh,neat and beautiful. I'm even thinking....the reason they don't notice how good her acting sometimes is bec.she always looks beautiful no matter what expression she emotes.People don't notice the acting, only her lovely face.Aigoo!!!

Ria:thanks for all your Christmas present for me:)That is how I feel whenever I see all these lovely pictures and latest articles  you bring to this forum:)

Songhyegyonet:could you tell us more about the Jang Sung beauties w/c SHK resembles during the Joseon dynasty.Thank you so much for all your hard work in bringing us the latest news re:SHK:)

^ Beth :D

ria, that was my fav scene too, but there is also another scene in Today which makes my heart to bits.  I want to rewatch 1 drama of Kyo, but hardly find time to watch before Xmas..too busy.

Ms Park tweet a pic of an icy river which was meant for a filming scene yesterday, but was cancelled due to too cold water?? not sure though....aigooo, i hope it isn't for a filming scene where someone (kyo) fall in the water.. it seems Ms Park got shock

A-KjqonCcAAKI5T_zpsc03c5eec.jpg

beth: its my pleasure dear     :x

and i agree with you and putriN,the qoute from the magazine is true indeed and im one of the guilty parties :-S  when i saw full house i should admit it was her beauty that first captivated me...it was only after the 4th episode i realised how talented an actress she is and i started appreciating her fantastic performance as han ji eun only after that!! hence my wish is to see SHK play a role with an image similar to the one charlize theron played in monster..not the character but the image where people can notice her acting instead of her looks!! and i hope,in the near future, she gets to work with a director who can fully exploit her acting talents...  FIGHTING!!    :D

kim: even i want to watch one of her dramas ...im planning to watch either AIMH or all in... hope time permits...and thanks for the update!! its icy river filming eh? watever the scene is,hope its safe enough!! the water must be freezing cold,*shudders*  Hye kyo,please be careful and be safe!! 

putriN: hehehe u have a wild imagination there!! we can send few ideas to the scriptwriter i think...  :P

btw what is the recent update about kyo's movie with john woo?