Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest Laila085

whoa, she looks beautiful . Thanks everyone.

ria19, you are cool. It always needs 2 hands to clap and we shk fans are mature and delicate fans  *clap, clap*. Keep it up!
And WB certainly do not even know our existance keke, too bad, i am a funny, sensible girl with a great sense of humor and blablabla haha. Yeah, I better get myself back to reality and down to the earth =)) .

If someone can not tolerate the mentioning of a certain person, then ignore.

^ you are pretty funny huh.

Pic tweet by divashim, he said Kyo answered in a interview for her team of Chanel news and I think he said Kyo is so proud to be able in the same line as many famous international names like Kirsten Dunst, Nicole Kidman etc...  We are proud of you, Kyo!
A80TwXmCUAElp-9jpglarge.jpg

night night dearies ! hopefully tons of pics will surface tomorrow hehe

edit:  Charlotte Gainsbourg was there too, i guess she was here cos this event and at the same time to celebrate bd with Kyo.
A80UDkHCYAAS7oE.jpg

and this is Kyo's Laneige pic
599124_493071300713405_1846189181_n.png
@fb

laila: hehe thanks, ur pretty cool urself...   :-bd

kim: ur welcome for the pics dear,and yes hope we get to see more pics today!! and thanks for the laneige pic!! wow,i always love the laneige photos!! it certainly bring the best out of our girl!! and proud that shes associated with it!! btw in the second pic with charlotte,the lady in the left side,is she fabianne martin the one who posed with song hye kyo in her bd pic? 

khxy: wow thanks a lot for the update !! hope we are allowed to post those pics here..

255ad109b3de9c823929c5696c81800a18d8438e

8ed9b6fd5266d0161757a2ce972bd40734fa358f

f636970a304e251f6d93d81ea786c9177e3e53f6

7a13728b4710b912c1a5ca18c3fdfc03934522f5

f12109f7905298220d7f0525d7ca7bcb0b46d48e

bbd5912397dda14400465054b2b7d0a20df4868f

thanks to khxy for the link

credits:blog.naver.com via baidu

Oh my God!!!!I'm so awed by her radiant beauty!She is breathtakingly beautiful!Her skin glows and looks like velvet.Her dress and shoes very simple yet classy,minimal .accessories.Those long smooth neck and legs....sigh!Nobody does it better than SHK,eat your heart out!!!You can't put a naturally beautiful woman down.SHK will always come out winnin' no matter how hard they try to smear or put her down:(

Utkim,khxy.wendy 89 and Ria,thank you sooo mucho!!You have my day!!I can now go to sleep w/ a smile on my face:))I will dream of SHKs beauty...stunning beyond word indeed,to borrow fr. Rias description:))Oyasuminasai minasan!!!

Thanks so much for all of the amazingly beautiful photos of our girl! She looks amazing from the head to toes - literally! I love her makeup, too. Wow!
Here is a quick Korean article that I just translated - glad other netizens took notice of her fabulous legs and beauty!
SHK Chanel Exhibition Attendance, "Perfect Proportions"

Actress Song Hye Kyo attended Chanel’s photo exhibition and showed off her superiority.

Song hye Kyo attended the opening of ‘Little Black Jacket: The Chanel classic revisited by Karl Langerfield and Carine Roitfield’ on this past Wednesday, November 28th held at Beyond Museum in Gangnam-gu Cheongdam-dong.

This exhibition displayed more than 100 celebrities’ photos personally photographed by Karl Lagerfield.

Aside from Song Hye Kyo, many other celebrities such as Yoo Ji Tae, Yoo Ah In, Joo Ji Hoon, etc. attended the event.

20121129000783_1.jpg

In particular, Song Hye Kyo who was wearing short bottoms showed off her attractive legs.

Despite not being tall, Song Hye Kyo captivated everyone in the vicinity with her perfect proportions and fabulous legs.

Netizens reacted to Song Hye Kyo’s photos at the Chanel Exhibition by making such comments as, “Song Hye Kyo at the Chanel Exhibition, her legs are fabulous,” “Even with that height, attractive legs,”Song Hye Kyo’s beauty remains unchanged,” etc.

onlinenews@heraldcorp.com

^ thanks Shanda a lot for the translation, i also love her make up, clothes and legs :D hehe. She looks stunning  :x

aishhh..i'm so busy with work today but still have to check here ...saw some clearer pic of Kyo at the news, but i'm sorry i don't have time to upload.

thanks kim for the pics! and shanda for the translation!!     :D

here are few more pics:

A83F0ZzCUAAk1-k.jpg

A83Qa6yCYAIMfo3.jpg

source:twitter

57fc9925bc315c608e4075098db1cb1348547705

b6eb3901213fb80ece38473136d12f2eb8389469

8e10b31bb051f819c44725acdab44aed2f73e7fc

source:dc,naver blog via baidu

here's an other article!

Song Hye Kyo shines at ‘The Little Black Jacket’

November 29, 2012 8:30 pm dkrogers

2012112915165900276_1.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo is drawing a lot of attention by attending the event ‘Little Black Jacket.’

On November 28, the exhibition ‘Little Black Jacket:, Chanel’s Classic that Karl Lagerfeld and Carine Roitfeld Have Found Again’ was held at the Beyond Museum in Seoul.

Designer Lagerfeld and Roitfeld, former editor of Vogue in France, released about one hundred pictures of celebrities at the exhibition.

Besides Song, actors Yoo Ji Tae, Yoo Ah In, Joo Ji Hoon, and Lee Soo Hyuk, 2NE1′s CL, Wonder Girls’ So Hee, 2PM’s Taec Yeon, photographer Kim Joong Man, and many popular models attended the event.

Song appeared at the event in a black mini dress and showed off her perfect legs. She also wore pearl accessories, which represent Chanel, and showed off her chic makeup.

The exhibition will be held on December 1 through 12 at the Beyond Museum in Cheongdam-dong, Seoul.

Source: Starnews via korea.com

Love @utkim, thanks @Shanda sis, @ria19, @khxy, @laila085,...for your enthusiasm and the most updated information  :)
Hope @putriN soon comes back to us :)
So proud of our SHK :)
I have watched some videos on tudou again, they 're very interesting, all about Song Hye Kyo, I uploaded them on Youtube so that we can watch together ;)
Below are links:
In the 1st video, SHK and Bi. There 's a scene SHK was awarded best actress in 2004 what I haven't found out on the others on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDO9ykGicJ0&feature=youtu.be
And the second, SHK was taken award on 2000 with Song Seung Hoon, looks her really innocent and lovely, beautiful as a princess :*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbSy2iz-AXI&feature=youtu.be

kim: welcome for the pics dear!! and woah that pic is certainly unseen!! seems like recent but im not sure too!! a magazine shot?  :-/

freshspring: ur most welcome :) btw if u don mind me asking may i know ur name? and wow thanks for the lovely pics and video iv been looking for those for a long long time especially the full house video when she won the best actress award!! i love how there was a louder cheer whenever they announce our girl's name!! wow so proud..  :x and love the AIMH video too..ahh the memories!! even i want to see a collab of minho and hye kyo together soon..hehe tatl be interesting!!

btw i was hoping to see a pic of song hye kyo and karl lagerfeld together!! and also wana know what our girl has to say about the event!! hoping therl be some video clip of the event!!