Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest cintakyo

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........cant wait..............H2............4'LANEIGE............my god i hope they are..travelling...together...yaap :P :P .......waaaaaaaaaah...thanks so much...4'news......yay....im happy

However in the end, beauty Song Hye Kyo did not just come, she even sat beside him. He frustratingly said: "I originally prepared to wear a golden leather cloak on my first meeting with her..."

:lol: I'm cracking up with the trans knucklepink, made him sound like a pervert but at the same time so sweet, just wondering how much truth is in this article :lol: ? It's so funny :lol: .

so Sephora's gonna start selling Laneige? if that's the case then WEEEEEeeeee :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'll finally be able to get my hands on those pretty face compacts :D

i hope SHK's gonna come here and do some kind of promotion *wishes like crazy*

side-note: Sephora is a high-end make-up/beauty shop. Carries brands like Dior, Chanel, YSL, etc.

i don't wear make-up but i buy my Shiseido products from them :)

^somebody excited huh.... sounds great... Sephora will carry Laneige alongside with other high-end brands...

is a boost to hyekyo being the endorser... the first-ever :rolleyes:

belle, many thanks for the unpervert more sensible trans :)

like kim said, he's sweet and i think humorous too :D

And to add on, he would still secretly look at his idol Song Hye Kyo from behind.

initially was translated as - he has been staring at her neck :lol:

Lee Wei said: "Song Hye Kyo is more beautiful in real life than on screen plus her skin is so "brittle".

initially was translated as - her skin is like a "shell" :rolleyes:

but... the initial trans of "her milky legs", wonder where can it fit to this trans :P

kim, thanks for the Shanghai event additional pix... her eyelashes so curly in the 1st pic....

must be using Laneige mascara :D such a classic beauty :sweatingbullets:

edit : kim, can imagine his face huh... must be a fun guy to be with :D

hehe... just can't get over "her milky legs"... probably, google trying to be funny :blush:

Guest phuongkhin

Thanks for your welcome :). You're really lovely, everywhere , SHK 's fans are very friendly ^^ .

This account of my friend, she's a big fan of our Kyo but only silence to watch for this thread .

Oh, I'm sorry ! Because she so beautiful that I can't think nothing more :P . I have changed image size and re-up :)

@Huong: minh co the noi bang tieng viet ko ^^ , doc nick Huong minh cung biet ngay duoc ban ở Viet Nam ha. Phuong cung la ten 1 nguoi ban cua minh, not me ^^ . Ban ay thuc su la 1 fan lon cua SHK, theo buoc Song tu nam 2005 , nhung chi am tham theo doi thoi ^^ . Ban ay la mod cua box ss Song o DAN, neu thich, Huong co the tham gia voi FC cua HK tai dienanh.net . Minh ko gioi giao tiep bang tieng Anh nen cung han che post bai o cac dien dan ^^ :P

Guest zero_81090

Thanks for your welcome :). You're really lovely, everywhere , SHK 's fans are very friendly ^^ .

This account of my friend, she's a big fan of our Kyo but only silence to watch for this thread .

Oh, I'm sorry ! Because she so beautiful that I can't think nothing more :P . I have changed image size and re-up :)

@Huong: minh co the noi bang tieng viet ko ^^ , doc nick Huong minh cung biet ngay duoc ban ở Viet Nam ha. Phuong cung la ten 1 nguoi ban cua minh, not me ^^ . Ban ay thuc su la 1 fan lon cua SHK, theo buoc Song tu nam 2005 , nhung chi am tham theo doi thoi ^^ . Ban ay la mod cua box ss Song o DAN, neu thich, Huong co the tham gia voi FC cua HK tai dienanh.net . Minh ko gioi giao tiep bang tieng Anh nen cung han che post bai o cac dien dan ^^ :P

Hihihi cuối cùng cũng gặp một người VN :))

Guest Janie Simply

Hihihi cuối cùng cũng gặp một người VN :))

lời chúc mừng... hehe... you guys make me crave for Phở, lemon glass chicken and Vietnamese dark coffee with lots of condense milk :)

~~~

BTW, the list is out for the star-studded actors in Body Guards & Assassins aka Dark October... Nicholas Tze is in & Mr. Barry is out.

^yeah right.... we can only afford to envy :D

awwwwww..... you make us swell :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

BTW, the list is out for the star-studded actors in Body Guards & Assassins aka Dark October... Nicholas Tze is in & Mr. Barry is out.

not to be bad.... i'm somehow glad he's not selected for the movie :ph34r:

cos, don't want him to back-out from JW's 1949 :P

btw, where is she huh.... still resting? :huh:

shk0312aa.jpg

or somewhere else ? :unsure:

shk0120b.jpg

Guest Janie Simply

not to be bad.... i'm somehow glad he's not selected for the movie :ph34r:

cos, don't want him to back-out from JW's 1949 :P

hehe... glad he is not included in the first place, aish, the hype of media... I think Barry prefers to act with TL... some more it's Bruce Lee you know ; the other movie aish.. too many star-studded actors & Barry might get overshadow by them :sweatingbullets:

btw, where is she huh.... still resting :huh:

or somewhere else ? :unsure:

You think people so free meh resting like your avatar-gif up there, :unsure:

Must be busy working on a new project to surprise us soon :blush:

Anyway, I really like your new avie with the sunshine pouring in :)

^Jan, didn't know you could VNese :sweatingbullets:

Phuongkhin, welcome onboard :blush:

Mr Barry is out of Dark Oct., good for him and us, I thought it was too much for him to handle so many projects for this year.

Hope to hear a new project for our girl soon, I think it's good for her experiences, want her to work more on her acting :) .

^i don't think so.... probably her pix only :rolleyes:

You think people so free meh resting like your avatar-gif up there, :unsure:

Must be busy working on a new project to surprise us soon :blush:

Anyway, I really like your new avie with the sunshine pouring in :)

she needs to rest also mah :rolleyes:

nice hor my avie... "sunshine pouring in" sounds like her drama title :)

she needs it.... as she is the sunshine of someone's life :sweatingbullets:

btw,your post #32054 on celebrities who declared publicly their admiration of SHK...

i wish to single-out a few, imo :rolleyes:

the BEST comment thumbsup.gif

KSW aka Mr. Hotelier: I often feel refreshed looking at SHK face after a long and weary filming

i somehow AMUSED by his comment :P

Ahn Jae Wook: Once I bumped into SHK, instead of her greeting me it was her assistant, I was kind of disappointed...

the most DETERMINED comment clappingmz6.gif

Vanness Wu: I hope to act with SHK one day and thus been zealously picking up Korean language

the most SPOKEN comment, plus few others and the recent being from LMH :rolleyes:

"A style similar to Song Hye Gyo's is my ideal type." Song Seung Hun

Lee Ji Hoon, "My ideal type "I don't discriminate much when it comes to the outward appearance but it would be nice if she had's Song Hye Kyo's face shape (style)

the most PROVEN comment, CTH said something similar in a talk show & before, she did provide Laneige sunblocks to Ww crews :)

"She just exudes a light. She's not only a lovely figure, but also a lovable actress who knows how to treat her fellow staff members well." Pak Dong Kyun- Box Studio

and last but not least.... THE MOST DISAPPOINTED COMMENT :tears:

Won Bin: I hope through our next collaboration, SHK and I can become good friends

awww man.... good friends only ? :angry::P

AIMH Fever is ON :sweatingbullets:

aimh1.jpg

aimh2.jpg

jan! it's sunshine pouring in again !! :wub:

eh... their lips look alike huh.... both are plum and luscious :sweatingbullets:

Guest Janie Simply

putriN, thanks for the nice cap, so much to read into; It's great to have the sunshine pouring in during those sad "Autumn" moment :)

Did we not mention before that WB & HK resembles each other --> they're true siblings :sweatingbullets:

As for the stars' comments, I like this one best 'cos as a seasoned actor, Hwang sees great acting potential in SHK yet to be unleashed :)

Hwang Jang Min: SHK is a very charming actress and I look forward to her diversified acting on big screens. If opportunity available, I hope to act with her

HJM has acted with Han Suk-Kyu in Shiri, Miss Cannes in You are my Sunshine; LBH in A Bittersweet Life etc so he knows what he is talking about :)

~~~

utkim... Cảm ơn bạn :rolleyes:

Guest Janie Simply

utkim người yêu, I'm so đói now so I feel like ăn Việt Phổ tai :blush:

Your SHK is so xinh xắn