Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^probably there's something in her that hyekyo doesn't.... individual preference though :mellow:

but one thing for sure.... i'm beginning to like this boy cos of his shower of praises to my fave girl :sweatingbullets:

a little bit news related to BOF :)

http://www.donga.com/fbin/output?n=200903170231

Kkotnam virtual casting "geumjandi = Song Hye Kyo, gujunpyo = Kwon"

shknews0317a.jpg

google trans :D

'Geumjandi the Song Hye Kyo, gujunpyoneun Kwon Sang-woo!

Chinese people by the drama than the male flowers of the virtual cast today.

Chinese portal site, recently sinadatkeom geumjandi, gujunpyo, and yunjihu 'flowers than the men casting the main role of the Internet, a virtual survey was conducted. 3 netizens voted in by the cumulative number of times the character's 1,155,000.

Sancha the role name (杉菜geumjandi), ttaohmingseu (道明寺gujunpyo), hwajeoreyi (花泽类yunjihu) and daemanpan 'flowers than men cited. Geumjandi Chinese netizens think that the station was the ideal actor Song Hye Kyo. Chinese women in the popular vote through the Korean Wave star that has proven again.

Among the 19 candidates Song Hye Kyo overwhelming majority of 56.1% was above 1. No. 2 drama 'Palace' of Yoon Eun Hye, is a No. 3 to 24.6%, respectively, received the support of 12.7%. Were keen to learn jeokyeokin gujunpyoe contention.

Kwon Sang-woo and Song Seung Heon 2 feet, 1.7% of the car seemed the most appropriate actor Kwon Sang-woo was a gujunpyo station.

Anyway, here's rough translation from the part you mentioned above... nothing new... but just get giddy up when you mentioned E9 'cos the article did touch on that... briefly :sweatingbullets:

SHK said there are many reasons why artistes sign up with certain agency but one of the factors she likes to consider is if the company displays "family warmness", for example if her production fails, there's people there to comfort; if the production is successful, there is great celebration etc... she feels that this kind of support is most rewarding to an artiste.

She said when she met up with Producer Terrence and Mr. Tong (?) in Korea last year, she feels they are warm people and when she interacted with Michelle at Cannes, MY gave her the same warm feeling too. Thus one of the reasons she signed up with Stellar is because she was touched

Well, if the filming schedule clashes, then he might have to drop out... from WKW of course :sweatingbullets:

since he has acted with Tony several times already.

Not sure about chinese show biz regarding drop out but it's pretty common in K showbiz right :sweatingbullets:

After all, like what the media said, 张震 宋慧乔 " 難遇" meaning like it's a rare oppoturnity or once in a life time thingy for CC & SHK so they both better grasp the opportunity :)

very nice to hear it.... esp on the the family warmness.... indeed Eden9 is a HOME :rolleyes:

hopefully, he has no problem in pulling out from WKW movie :unsure:

yeah, it's one in a lifetime great opportunity for both :sweatingbullets:

Q: What is your major project for 2009?

CC: I will once again cooperate with Director John Woo in his new film and my main role is to cast with Korean actress Song Hye Kyo.

The backdrop of the film will be set in Shanghai focusing on the lives of 3 men and 5 women during those trouble times in the war.

In this movie, everyone is trying to quest for their roots/own identity to fit into the society which was a pretty chaotic but fascinating one in that era.

Among my many films, I think this one will seriously give me an in-depth thought on life as in self-reflection and evaluation.

what more can we ask for huh.... really sound very promising... sound BIG too :rolleyes:

quite glad they stick to the original plot :)

thanks jan for the super trans effort.... we really appreciate it :D

hope your throat is better :)

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200903161358531001

shknews0317b.jpg

para that mentioned hyekyo - google trans :D

Drama Star of Korea, Song Hye Kyo

Gajireonhan eyebrows, eyes moist, shiny lips with dotomhan, and not a tea to the skin. With the beauty of words, difficult to figuratively Song Hye Kyo, without the namnyeohal makes her one word description. The 'innocent'. Song Hye Kyo, when God created, God did not pin the rose petals with dew and say I told you to.

Song Hye Kyo and Lee Byung-hun, a book that details the reason they divorced :blink:split in 2004 , articles were published in China's Internet bookstore. The book, published in 2005 in China dwaeteumedo fans are still offering a high level of interest about the book. Fans "who say the most beautiful Song Hye Kyo", "South Korea Kim Hee-sun is the best learning," and cheering for their favorite stars at the same time, "Who can say who is more beautiful. Everyone has been so beautiful. They work hard all the great act want to walk life "was the reaction of the expression.

All phenomena in China and Korea they are still a lot of love and attention can be interpreted as positive in terms of the will.

^^ So there is a book about that too out there :blink: , I don't know how much I have the interests to read that though, it 's all the past :sweatingbullets: . I'm more interested in where they are now :P .

Jan sis, thanks for the trans.

Guest tofumui

i agree with lee min ho and i can see why males like him idolizes song hye gyo. the female character in the drama f4 is a joke, she eats like a pig; no guys in the world would love a girl with no feminity like that; i have no ideas why boy of flowers producer would chose to make a pig out of the main character, it totally disgusted me everytime they put on her eating acting; totally gross....

i totally feel relieved that lee min ho made such a beautiful description about song hye gyo, it proves that my feeling for the main felame-character in boy of flowers is valid. no guys as cool as lee min ho would like gam jan di character if it werenot because of a drama; not realistic at all.

IS: Which female actress do you want to co-star opposite?

LMH: I would like to work with my ideal type, Song Hye Kyo sunbae (senior). Although she has an elegant and classic style, her charisma is also strong and her acting talent is outstanding. If we act together, I think I could learn a lot from her. But I’d probably tremble (be nervous) a lot .

Source: KPculture

it does seem like he would love to collab with SongHyeKyo but who wouldn't right.. everyone would want to meet and work with her.. and i disagree with you about the female lead for BOF, what is wrong with girls eating a lot and still having such a good figure.. i mean it's not like she's super stick thin nor is she over weight.. it's better than those girls who don't eat and just starve themselves.. she is just acting her part and does a really good job in it

^and........... ArtistView too ? :w00t:

this google trans so comical.... "they are (a few bosses) touched me" :rolleyes:

as in... touched physically or her heart? :P

hope she spent with someone special on the White Day :rolleyes:

she looks pro with the baby.... really wish the day will come for her to have and hold her own baby pray.gif

haha... :lol: google never failed to amuse us :P

yeah putriN.. hope hyekyo spent beautiful moment with someone special... :phew:

*deka : dying to know who is he :sweatingbullets::blink: *

Anyway, here's rough translation from the part you mentioned above... nothing new... but just get giddy up when you mentioned E9 'cos the article did touch on that... briefly :sweatingbullets:

...skipped...

She said when she met up with Producer Terrence and Mr. Tong (?) in Korea last year, she feels they are warm people and when she interacted with Michelle at Cannes, MY gave her the same warm feeling too. Thus one of the reasons she signed up with Stellar is because she was touched by the kindness and warmthness these supervisros have showered on her.

..skipped...

thanks for translated the articles jan :) you're the best :D

btw.. i hope you're better now :)

a little bit news related to BOF :)

http://www.donga.com/fbin/output?n=200903170231

Kkotnam virtual casting "geumjandi = Song Hye Kyo, gujunpyo = Kwon"

google trans :D

so they've choosen SHK as JD and KSW as JP .. wah.. i preffered (still) LMH as JP pairing with SHK as "JD" :lol:

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200903161358531001

para that mentioned hyekyo - google trans :D

Drama Star of Korea, Song Hye Kyo

..skipped...

Song Hye Kyo and Lee Byung-hun, a book that details the reason they divorced :blink:split in 2004 , articles were published in China's Internet bookstore. The book, published in 2005 in China dwaeteumedo fans are still offering a high level of interest about the book.

thanks putriN for posting the article :)

same with utkim... me too not so interested to read that book :Pmight be it'd too hurt to read

^the mentioned "Internet bookstore", reminds me of a once upon a time... 5 years ago....

there was this internet writer named Han Ji Eun :D

Here's CC link in Baidu.... operate similarly like SHK Baidu ;) you can drool over some of his recent pics here but I still think he looks best when posing with SHK :sweatingbullets:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=548468070

that's definitely goes without saying.... their charmingness complement each other :rolleyes:

jan, hah! all this while you have been keeping this link from us.... how could you ? :tongue2: :lol:

hehe, anyway, thanks for sharing your drooling with us :blush:

^Now that link of CC will be using much from now on :P . We have seen them together 3 times and everytime he always looked so clean "not like , hair every where" :lol:. And I'm here still thinking the script must be so good that JW choosed to give up the Hollywood movie :rolleyes:

Guest knucklepink

halu guys! (Waves! :) )

just want to share a good translation on the LMH interview...

LMH: Song Hye-kyo sunbae (senior). She is elegant and classy and has loads of charisma and possesses excellent acting skills. Should I get a chance to work with her, I would be able to learn a lot and no doubt be very nervous. (Ahem...sounds like he has a crush on Song Hye-kyo.)

hehehe...the besotted boy! :)

anyways, glad to hear all the news about 1949...or is still called 1949? :blink:

just glad that SHK is still doing the project...aja!

P.S: one of the companies i work for is on the brink of facing a lawsuit...sorry for the lack of updates on my fic...i've been working overtime to help with the defense and accounting <though i hate math!> i'll really try to compensate guys...i've just been nipping time to catch up with this thread...thanks everyone for keeping it updated!

^HiHi belle, "1949", tentatively has been renamed Pacific Wheel, Peace Wheel, Taiping Round or

Tai Pin Lun :D if you see one of these names.... it refers to "1949" ;) just choose your preference :lol:

yeah right.... those besotted boyz to men... can't blame them for being smittened & captivated :sweatingbullets:

this is last year pic... if i'm not mistaken, taken during her interview with a Japan mag :rolleyes:

shk0317.jpg

hyebaragi

luv her ring.. so simple yet so sweeeeeet on her :wub:

PS. belle, very nice of you informing us.... sorry to hear that you have been working so hard... this economic downturn and financial crisis are really taking a toll... but, aren't you just recovered ? :unsure:

don't work too hard.... health is more important.... know your limit :)

as for this thread, kim being the pioneer, leader and holding the fort.... you don't have to worry at all...

she will always make this thread alive and kicking! :w00t:

btw, luv your siggy :sweatingbullets:

^ Thanks for posting the pics eztefie, she is indeed so lovely :wub:

Q: What is your major project for 2009?

CC: I will once again cooperate with Director John Woo in his new film and my main role is to cast with Korean actress Song Hye Kyo.

The backdrop of the film will be set in Shanghai focusing on the lives of 3 men and 5 women during those trouble times in the war.

In this movie, everyone is trying to search for their roots and own identity to fit into the society which was a pretty chaotic but fascinating one in that era.

Among my many films, I think this one will seriously give me an in-depth thought on life as in self-reflection and evaluation.

Oh Jan, 3 men and 5 women? As far as we know, CC,SS, MY, Mark Cheng, Patrick Tam is still in? Andy Lau perhaps ? Wonder who the rest could they be :rolleyes: ?

Jan sis, I get to watch few MVs of CC via Baidu now, Holy ....it was H.O.T :o:sweatingbullets: , then I start thinking about Kyo..... I think I better get to sleep.

as for this thread, kim being the pioneer, leader and holding the fort.... you don't have to worry at all...

Aigooo, who kim are you referring to putriN :unsure: ? meh? nah, you are the master dear :phew::lol: .

YAY!!! Everything for our beloved !!!

Edit: annoymous35, hehe, he did cheer her on at the fillming set and sure it made her happy :D.

Hehe... the movie sure sounds big, the media even talk about the possibility of it going into Oscar :rolleyes:

SHK said there are many reasons why artistes sign up with certain agency but one of the factors she likes to consider is if the company displays "family warmness", for example if her production fails, there's people there to comfort; if the production is successful, there is great celebration etc... she feels that this kind of support is most rewarding to an artiste.

She said when she met up with Producer Terrence and Mr. Tong (?) in Korea last year, she feels they are warm people and when she interacted with Michelle at Cannes, MY gave her the same warm feeling too. Thus one of the reasons she signed up with Stellar is because she was touched by the kindness and warmthness these supervisors have showered on her.

It was mentioned that there was a K-company who was eagered to pay SHK 10亿韩元(约800万港元) to join their company but in the end SHK chooses to join her ex-collaborator from AIMH, Won Bin's agency :rolleyes:

Her judgement factor to sign up at Eden9 is spot on then coz didn her hot boss WB came to WW filming set to cheer her on :D

Thanks janie for the brief translation and eztefie for the SHK photo i love the first pic that you posted, SHK looks so gorgeous :)

Guest Janie Simply

Jan sis, I get to watch few MVs of CC via Baidu now, Holy ....it was H.O.T :o:sweatingbullets: , then I start thinking about Kyo..... I think I better get to sleep.

Really :w00t: I haven't watched any of it yet .....shhh... Let's keep it to ourselves, don't let putriN knows :rolleyes:

Guest hyunkyo

are these pics from her interview in japan?

am i wrong?

anyway, she's beautiful as usual

can't help falling for her!

Really :w00t: I haven't watched any of it yet .....shhh... Let's keep it to ourselves, don't let putriN knows :rolleyes:

huhu.. me neither <_<

^weh weh.... you'll still have other drool links to hide from me ? don't keep it to yourselves only wor :tongue2: :lol:

oh my..putriN... i love her huge pics :lol: thanks dearie :D

Guest knucklepink

^HiHi belle, "1949", tentatively has been renamed Pacific Wheel, Peace Wheel, Taiping Round or

Tai Pin Lun :D if you see one of these names.... it refers to "1949" ;) just choose your preference :lol:

yeah right.... those besotted boyz to men... can't blame them for being smittened & captivated :sweatingbullets:

PS. belle, very nice of you informing us.... sorry to hear that you have been working so hard... this economic downturn and financial crisis are really taking a toll... but, aren't you just recovered ? :unsure:

don't work too hard.... health is more important.... know your limit :)

hi putrin! (waves...:D )

yeah, just recovered, but now working hard....my boss is trying to kill us with overwork...but this thread keeps me sane and SHK brightens up my day...:)

haha! they should all stick to 1949, shorter and easier to remember...not to mention unique and adds a touch of mystery...:)

anyways, here's an article which mentions SHK and geum jandi..i really do not understand what they're saying, just that it involves china and the chinese people voting for actresses, and that SHK got 56% of the vote...what they voted for is not clear to me.

here's the link...maybe someone can translate it...:)

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...p;newssetid=495

Geumjandi Chinese netizens think that the station was the ideal actor Song Hye Kyo. Chinese women in the popular vote through the Korean Wave star that has proven again.

Among the 19 candidates Song Hye Kyo overwhelming majority of 56.1% was above 1. No. 2 drama 'Palace' of Yoon Eun Hye, is a No. 3 to 24.6%, respectively, received the support of 12.7%. Were keen to learn jeokyeokin gujunpyoe contention.

by the way, putrin, i love my siggie too..hihihi...:D