Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest nofear11877

hi sisters!!!!! :w00t: after a long time of hibernation... im finally awake. :phew: hehe... :sweatingbullets:

winnie... thanks a lot!!!!!!! wohooo!! more bts pics of hwanjini!! i kinda got used to seeing her back all the time now. :sweatingbullets: and thanks for the update.

thanks a lot everyone for the update!

oh... one more thing. i just saw the roem pics. and i must say she looks really different maybe because of her make-up. nonetheless, she's still pretty and the sweet unni to me. :rolleyes:

sorry... kinda in a hurry now. gotta go to class now. :sweatingbullets::ph34r:

will come back here later...

Our girl in grey

9.jpg

all credits go to www.hyekyoclub.com

Although these pictures may have been posted on the above website, they are originally from this Korean person's blog (http://blog.naver.com/nsky888/150014018163). I've been seeing this a lot...where somehow the original credit for something gets "lost" and then it begins to circulate with misleading credit. Please don't take this as blaming anyone in particular, because I know how things like this can happen and I'm not blaming anyone for doing it on purpose. However, if you are aware that the *real* original credit is missing on anything that you've posted here from another site, please go back to the place you got it and let the poster know to include the original credit. It's disheartening and discouraging for anyone to spend time posting/translating anything and then seeing it circulated with someone else being given credit for it. If it's never happened to you, you might think it's a big stink over nothing...but it really is. It's just eventually going to result in people posting/translating less, and we certainly don't want that in SHK's case. Thanks!

Guest p_ballereena

^ Thanks for the heads up on the blog address. There are more pictures there, including the hotel where SHK & the crew stayed, a welcome message the hotel posted for the Hwang Jini crew, the crew bus with 'Hwang Jini' sign on the front, and *spoiler* the place where Hwang Jini spreads Nomi's ashes. You can also see a wider shot of the above picture, and apparently the guys in the front and back of SHK are her bodyguards. :)

i can't wait to see Hwangjini!!! i just know it's going to be awesome :w00t: .... i just admire SHK, not only is she beautiful, but she takes her job seriously, she really commits herself into what she's doing... imagine climbing that mountain wearing only a thin hanbok at -21C *brrrrr* that has got to be tough! SHK fighting!!!

welcome back Kaye sis :)

Guest nofear11877

p_ballereena... i can't help but read the spoilers you wrote. at least now i know a specific detail of the story. :sweatingbullets: that shot of the mountains... wow... it's really breath-taking.

and i agree with isabella, about her wearing thin clothing despite of the very freezing temperature. i hope she doesn't get sick. aja! aja unni!

thanks isabella for welcoming me back. hopefully i can be a regular here once again. oh... i must say i luv :wub: your avie and siggie. although im a rui + makino supporter. :P

Although these pictures may have been posted on the above website, they are originally from this Korean person's blog (http://blog.naver.com/nsky888/150014018163). I've been seeing this a lot...where somehow the original credit for something gets "lost" and then it begins to circulate with misleading credit. Please don't take this as blaming anyone in particular, because I know how things like this can happen and I'm not blaming anyone for doing it on purpose. However, if you are aware that the *real* original credit is missing on anything that you've posted here from another site, please go back to the place you got it and let the poster know to include the original credit. It's disheartening and discouraging for anyone to spend time posting/translating anything and then seeing it circulated with someone else being given credit for it. If it's never happened to you, you might think it's a big stink over nothing...but it really is. It's just eventually going to result in people posting/translating less, and we certainly don't want that in SHK's case. Thanks!

Thanks Momo for finding the proper source of the photo...but sometimes it is really hard to trace the original source. :sweatingbullets: so just credit as far as possible.

Hwangjini will be finished shooting this Friday .... I hope Shanda will have time to translate some of the numerous news about Mt. Gungham ??shooting :sweatingbullets: I just briefly tell what they are about.

Those articles said that beside the production crew...there are around 20 alpinist gone with them to aid shooting (I think they are afraid of avalanche :crazy: ).

As in those scenes, Hyekyo needs to portray Hwangjini climbing the mountain in normal traditional clothing , Hyekyo has just wear thin hanbok and climb the mountain without any climbing equipment. Those articles went on saying that Hyekyo was indeed professional as she has not complained even one word of climbing the mountain without proper equipment and clothing...let alone requiring to wear those thin hanbok.

I've checked the weather....at Mt. Gungham, it is only around -21C. :tears::tears:

I pray for Hyekyo to return this weekend safely and in good health.

The ROEM pictures have already been officially released...you can go and check ROEM website.

http://www.roem.com/index.asp

thanks winnie for all the updates and pics....

hope everything will be ok during the shooting....

Guest sweet_treats1812

yay! thanks for the updates winnie! and for the photos as well!

gosh, that place looks like it's in the middle of nowhere! :blink: but then again, even from those pictures alone, they look absolutely breath-taking..i can't wait to see how the camera pans it all out in the movie! it's gonna be an awesome sight....

oh my gosh, poor song hye gyo!!! in thin hanbok in that freezing, freezing weather! :( the girl has amazing strength of will...im sure the crew and everyone there will try their very best to keep her and everyone else in good health~

Guest evenstar7377

whoa..the mountain looked breathtaking..i could just imagine how amazing it would look when they filmed the scene with SHK in the mountain...

i must say SHK really is worth all our admiration...her dedication, hardwork and commitment for the movie is just admirable...the weather was freakin cold but she had not complain and still went on to film it..

i hope she will not get sick and I am praying for the success of this movie.

aja aja fighting Hye kyo! :)

Guest sweet_treats1812

^yeah, ur right anette..im really hoping for the success of this movie, not only because song hye gyo is in it, but also because everyone has really put a lot of effort into making it and filming it...

woops~ kaye! welcome back!!! :lol: glad to have u back and active in the thread ;) has anyone seen soutsada around though? haven't heard from her in a while...

Guest angel2nyt

I'm at the same time zone at yours.

I'm going to post some photos from that mountain...pls be patient...I am uploading them to photobucket right now....I will then go to sleep.

edit to add the photos

Our girl in grey

p><p> <a href=http://www.roem.com/index.asp

the official pics on the site is less psed than the ones that were first 'released'

my favorite pictures are these:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img258.imageshack.us/img258/6792/song5vh2.png' alt='song5vh2.png'>

song4ro7.png

p_ballereena

Today, 02:34 PM

Post #14444

^ Thanks for the heads up on the blog address. There are more pictures there, including the hotel where SHK & the crew stayed, a welcome message the hotel posted for the Hwang Jini crew, the crew bus with 'Hwang Jini' sign on the front, and *spoiler* the place where Hwang Jini spreads Nomi's ashes. You can also see a wider shot of the above picture, and apparently the guys in the front and back of SHK are her bodyguards.

Oh i tried to check the website but it's all in korean :mellow: If it's not asking to much do you mind posting them here? pretty please? at your most convenient time. Or please tell me what to do to see these pics you mentioned. Thank you very much.

Guest sweet_treats1812

angel2nyt, thanks for the pics...

the first one still seems a little bit off to me..her face doesn't look right :unsure: the second one's a little better though :)

Guest sang_woo_always

wow..can't wait for shk's new movie....it's a movie right???...lol...anything with shk is worth watching...She's my number 1 actress...love her to death....can anyone tell me the male lead????...thanx...=]

Guest nofear11877

^as for your question... yoo ji tae, a well-renowned actor, is hye kyo's male lead. he's been in movies like old boy. although i've only seen about half the movie, i say he's pretty good at acting. not to mention, he's tall and handsome too. :rolleyes: im glad he's unni's leading man. :phew:

angel2nyt... thanks for sharing those pics. the last one would be my most favorite pic out of all those. :D

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Hwangjini will be finished shooting this Friday .... I hope Shanda will have time to translate some of the numerous news about Mt. Gungham ??shooting :sweatingbullets: I just briefly tell what they are about.

Those articles said that beside the production crew...there are around 20 alpinist gone with them to aid shooting (I think they are afraid of avalanche :crazy: ).

As in those scenes, Hyekyo needs to portray Hwangjini climbing the mountain in normal traditional clothing , Hyekyo has just wear thin hanbok and climb the mountain without any climbing equipment. Those articles went on saying that Hyekyo was indeed professional as she has not complained even one word of climbing the mountain without proper equipment and clothing...let alone requiring to wear those thin hanbok.

I've checked the weather....at Mt. Gungham, it is only around -21C. :tears::tears:

I pray for Hyekyo to return this weekend safely and in good health.

The ROEM pictures have already been officially released...you can go and check ROEM website.

http://www.roem.com/index.asp

Wow. She climbed the mountain w/out any safety equipments?! That's dangerous! How can they put her in danger like that? Well, I'm glad she got through it and didn't complain.

Thanks for the ROEM link! The picture of her on the first page is absolutely gorgeous! Probably my fave.