Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

You know guys,her comeback this time makes me really excited..more than when she had comeback with EC..maybe becz I feel her much happier than ever, energized, full of excitement..its like her energy radiance around her..n I love it,this version of SHK its a fire on action :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

• Like 1

MBN

Song Hye-kyo's pictorial, sexy or innocent

Enter 2021.11.08. 10:48 am
 Revision 2021.11.08. 10:49 am
Reporter Hana Ahn 0001619846_001_20211108104901241.jpg?type=w430view origina'Dazed' released the cover story pictorial of actress Song Hye-kyo through the winter edition.
Song Hye-kyo explained the point of watching the drama 'I'm Breaking Up', which depicts the story of the fashion industry.
He said, "As an actor, you are never far from the world of 'fashion'. But I was a little surprised to experience indirectly what is happening in a company that actually designs clothes like this.”
He continued, “I have come to realize that it is a battlefield where every minute and every second is important. I think the viewers will be able to watch with interest what happens before the clothes we buy come out to the world.”
Song Hye-kyo, who chose another melodrama after his last drama 'Boyfriend', said a certain belief. “There was an expectation or self-order (laughs) for me that the melody performed by Song Hye-kyo in her 40s would be different from that in her 30s. Someone pointed out that I was doing melodrama again, but I have no regrets after the drama ended like this. Whatever anyone says, I think I did a really good job choosing <Now Breaking Up> at this point in my life.”
On the other hand, actress Song Hye-kyo, who 'expresses' like her fate, has changed with the years. “For example, let’s say that the levels of sadness I have to express in a scene are from 1 to 5. In the past, I only sensed sadness in the first stage, but now as I get older and experience, the emotions in the fourth stage shake my heart. The sadness or pain that I was unaware of when I was young has become a feeling I can clearly feel over time.”
Hana Ahn, reporter for MBN Star.    Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/057/0001619846

Credit @ladysong14

• Like 2

Spoiler

Song Hye Kyo Talks About Her Decision To Star In “Now We Are Breaking Up,” Her Emotional Range, And More

Song Hye Kyo Talks About Her Decision To Star In “Now We Are Breaking Up,” Her Emotional Range, And More

Nov 8, 2021, by S. Nam.  

Song Hye Kyo looks as beautiful as ever in her new pictorial for Dazed magazine!

In her interview, Song Hye Kyo talked about her upcoming drama “Now We Are Breaking Up.” The new SBS drama is a realistic romance drama about love and breakups set against the backdrop of the fashion industry. Song Hye Kyo will star as Ha Young Eun, a fashion designer who is a firm realist, while Jang Ki Yong will star as Yoon Jae Guk, an intelligent freelance photographer who changes her mind about love.

Song-Hye-Kyo-5.jpg

On a point to look forward to in the upcoming drama, Song Hye Kyo shared, “As an actress, the fashion industry isn’t too far off. However, I was a bit surprised while indirectly experiencing the work that happens in an actual company that designs clothes. I realized it was really like a very fierce and chaotic battlefield in which every minute and every second is precious. I think the viewers will also have fun watching what happens up to the point in which the clothes we buy come out into the world.”

Song-Hye-Kyo2.jpg

Spoiler

Song-Hye-Kyo-21.jpg

When asked what lead to her to selecting another romance drama after her previous drama “Encounter,” Song Hye Kyo replied, “I had expectations for myself and wished that the Song Hye Kyo doing a romance drama in her 40s will be different than her 30s. Some people criticized me for doing another romance drama, but after wrapping up a drama like this, I don’t have any regrets. No matter what people say, I think that I did a really good job of choosing ‘Now We Are Breaking Up’ at this point in my life.”

Song-Hye-Kyo-41.jpg

Spoiler

Song-Hye-Kyo-31.jpg

Song Hye Kyo also talked about her portrayal of emotions. She explained, “For example, let’s pretend that the stages of sadness I have to portray in a scene range from one to five. If in the past I could only perceive sadness at the first level, now four levels of emotions make my heart waver since I’ve aged and built experience. The sadness and pain I didn’t know when I was young have become emotions I feel clearly after time passed.”

Spoiler

Song-Hye-Kyo-6.jpg

Spoiler

Song-Hye-Kyo-7.jpg

“Now We Are Breaking Up” premieres on November 12 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.....source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1497462wpp/song-hye-kyo-talks-about-her-decision-to-star-in-now-we-are-breaking-up-her-emotional-range-and-more

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you upload more than 3 images in one post! Thanks!

How the fight for Miss Park 's socks ended. Ogu won.

Song Hye Kyo commented under the first video:

"She commented : The sock owner is scary...

Miss Park, I am sorry Miss Park : HAA..."

Credit Kyo-baragi for the traduction of the comments

And under the 2nd one

" You do it! Do it!