Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

http://weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404000145686548981

Some comments by netizens for Prada event:

-She is so beautiful..no matter what she wears.

- Today's look is different from yesterday..so charming.

-Hye Kyo goddess who doesn't need any photoshopped.

-Song Hye Kyo is so beautiful,hope your works are all successful,our country most beautiful woman.

-So pretty...i thought she only suits youthful look but this style looks good on her too.

Source:weibo&naver

• Like 15

11 hours ago, sunflower91_ said:

http://news.nate.com/view/20160722n32451&mid=e0403&cid=617687

what intrigues me about this article is that at the last sentence they stated that SHK is considering a sequel for DOTs????????? how true , looking forward  if ever there is confirmation about this!

한편 송혜교는 KBS-2TV 드라마 ‘태양의 후예’ 종영 후 차기작을 검토 중이다 thru google trans "Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo is considering a sequel after KBS-2TV drama "Sons of the Sun" (referring to DoTs)   by jongyoung

I'm not really happy about this. I do want eonnie to come back as soon as possible but a sequel for DOTS is bound to disappoint. Most of the sequels of Korean dramas had poor reception and bashed by critics, good examples are IRIS 2, Full House 2 and Dream High 2. I'd rather her choose a new and fresh project. She should leave Kang Mo Yeon as it is. However, I trust her, I'm sure she will choose a project that she will be happy about. 

viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no

viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no

SHKdc

• Like 13

12 hours ago, daisybella said:

She about to lose her spot right now to my goddess :)

Are you lost? I think you are lost! This is the 4th comment you have made so far that is not in support of Song Hye Kyo! smack Give us the name of the goddess you are talking about and any of us Kyonatics will be glad to lead you to her. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Imhacel said:

@esophageal14 just ignore her, waste of time! She is just need attention. Lol Attention seeker!

I agree with you eonnie @Imhacel,  eonnie @esophageal, we need to ignore that person who keeps on bashing kyo...such a waste of time...

Edited by Zharin1215
  • Like 1

Actor Sean Lau and Hye Kyo

When asked whether he wants to work with Hye Kyo: ' Song Hye Kyo is very popular and extremely beautiful. I am willing to work with any actress.'

e6afb0f0cjw1f63q7v0konj20nm0vh41t.jpg 

credit:weibo

• Like 11

Guest RoseS
1 hour ago, kikyoooooooooo said:

Is it only me that can only vote for every 30 minutes or more?? Ive often been on this situation.. do we need to clear cache or something like that?

same here! sometime, clear cache but still......Then try again and again:sweat:

Descendants of the Sun, Dr. Kang and Captain Yoo.......:innocent::heart:

https://themes.htc.com/#/user/theme/com.htc.theme.t17ba60e3-02f9-490e-b403-2129d286491a?by=f0b7348c-0835-432f-a226-206dbe7c652d

GIFs featuring the ever gorgeous SHK

6afb0f0cjw1f63q7uqwx6g20eg085b2b.gif

6afb0f0cjw1f63q847nflg20eg085e83.gif

6afb0f0cjw1f63q7z0oijg20b50avnpg.gif

Prada event featured in HK daily , check out SHK photo the biggest one amongst the guests who attended , well you can see her star power!  would love to see her as no 1 again  in Asia Goddess  round 2, you know guys what to do !

6afb0f0cjw1f63q80mnv5j20k00v0qj7.jpg

credit:weibo

• Like 16