Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

@MacyY, having goosebump...speechness :vicx::vicx:so beautiful TC 2 Poster! Thanks:wub::wub:

Loving Director John Woo and TC team...so much!:wub::wub:

TC Part 1 supporse release in Korean on March 2015 but no hearing anything! Wonder :crazy::crazy:but not suprising..........

8 hrs · 

Song Hye Kyo's IG Update 150622

Song Hye Kyo Philippines's photo.

Song Hye Kyo Philippines's photo.

Edited by RoseS

Big thanks @MasY  . Anticipating for the second installment of The Crossing. ,,,its definitely  Love in War.

cant wait. I .love to find out whats next for Zhou yun fen, after..she met  Takeshi character (Dr. Zenkun)

both of them waiting,,,longing for their love ones

I watched this because of SHK of course.

Takeshi is a bonus.

• Like 4

Guest RoseS

Again......having goosebump by music......beautiful!

*******THE CROSSING Part 2, first trailer

http://video.mtime.com/54787/?mid=216918

"Peace Round" finale naming "the other side"

Fixed-gear Summer July 30 first exposure trailer & poster

2015-06-23 08:57:19 Source: Mtime time network 36

084902.33882111_1000.jpg
1/8

"Peace Round: Shore" fixed gear poster

"Peace Round" finale today announced the fixed gear posters and trailers, and officially announced finale named "Peace Round: the other side", on July 30 released nationwide.
092117.90801570_310X0X4.jpg

"Peace Round: Shore" first trailer

Time Reuters by a John Woo directed by Zhang Ziyi ,Takeshi Kaneshiro , Song Hye Kyo , Huang Xiaoming , Tong Dawei , Nagasawa disaster film stars such as co-star of "Peace Round" finale today announced the fixed gear posters and trailers, and officially announced finale named "Taiping Round two: the other side " , on July 30 released nationwide. Experienced a hail of bullets and chaos of the battlefield after the War, "Peace Round" at the long-awaited finally come to the party, soon to be rocking sail.

The fixed gear wheel posters East "peace round" was the vision of a complete picture of exposure can be harsh sea environment allows passengers worried about the fate of persons on board, "Peace Round: the other side" than 1940's chaotic political situation It is the story of a love carries the hope for the future and the ship sank unexpectedly romantic love story.

The upper part of the work for the audience the turbulent years of war and love Ukiyo picture of the pilot after a lapse of several days notice of the exposure refreshing: majestic atmosphere of music, compact, powerful rhythm, with magnificent scenes of shock, to create a new upgrade audiovisual experience; and turbulent chaos of Eros can not erase the joys and sorrows in this context against the backdrop is also more delicate and moving, full of tension; "life, such as ants, thoughts such as ash, disaster, such as about" is sketched out a few words to a set romance, pathos disaster, complex human nature in one of the masterwork.

Today released the pilot notice not only proclaimed officially opened the finale, it is the first exposure wreck scene. Release of three fixed-speed synchronous poster also revealed a lot of important information: three posters near perfect interpretation of the "half despair, half hope," the debut poster "boat of the" eye-catching eye-catching words, succinctly He announced that the audience highly anticipated ship will be sailing in the East in the finale.

Editor: Ting

Edited by RoseS

Guest 02yoxanoh

zMTM5Sl.jpg

How about this ? esophagus. ....I mean @esophageal14 :D 

PS. This is not intend to make ship here. Sorry peace! Me too I can't contain my excitement for TC part 2...

cr. to the owner of pic. 

Guest 02yoxanoh

14058213520_170cb46608_o.gif

SHK, having fun with TC family last year for their movie press conference in Cannes, France.  Lol Kyo yah~~::D

cr. to  the owner of gif video

Re: The Crossing, Part 2

August 14th in Taiwan confirmed :)

Taiwan ver. posters and still

1088152743_x.jpg

1088152151_x.jpg

1088152742_x.jpg

Taiwan ver. teaser

Hye Kyo would be busy with filming DotS around these time... but hopefully we could see her at some promo activities... please

• Like 7

F Y I, "shipping" is not my favorite word!:D "Neutral" is my favored word!:)

Really, I like them all! SHK brought me here! Whoever she is paired with, fine by me!:wub: 

Seasoned actors like TK is a great opportunity for SHK to grasp a few tips from! 

Thanks a bunch, O2yoxanoh! Those are handsome pics!:)

• Like 4

love to see latest update on TC 2 , thanks MasY  for the confirmed news on TC 2 release date , still photos and video teaser, just hope her DoTs shooting schedule wont be too tight so she can participate in promoting TC 2 , would be happy to see SHK doing the movie promos and presscon soon! positive vibes for TC2 , wish it will be a big hit this time!

11376007_711271268982657_454749858_n.jpg11380940_1602103726712673_614333349_n.jp

even in Laneige China weibo they featured TC2 promo posters

61e7f4aajw1etd57ctmn9j20m80xcqba.jpg61e7f4aajw1etd57edw2bj20m80xcqbo.jpg61e7f4aajw1etd57gmdb9j20m80xcgr5.jpg61e7f4aajw1etd57i8jizj20qe0hmdhf.jpg61e7f4aajw1etd57izc7sj20qe0hmtb3.jpg61e7f4aajw1etd57k4qsej20qe0hmmzw.jpg61e7f4aajw1etd57kxpt5j20qe0hmwh6.jpg61e7f4aajw1etd57obeybj20qe0hm423.jpg

from Laneige ad

6a9b66b3gw1etdrur4mv4j20jg0jggnf.jpg

• Like 6

from CRIEnglish

Final Part of the Film "The Crossing" to Be Released in July
   2015-06-23 20:36:47    CRIENGLISH.com      Web Editor: Guo
crossingwb.jpg

The photo shows the poster of the second part of the film series "The Crossing".[Photo: ent.ifeng.com]

The second part of the film series "The Crossing" is set to hit the theatres on the Chinese mainland on Junly 30.

The 3D epic drama film stars Zhang Ziyi, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Song Hye-kyo, Huang Xiaoming, Tong Dawei and Masami Nagasawa.

The film is based on the sinking of the steamer "Taiping" in 1949.

The incident led to the deaths of over 1,500 passengers and crew.

another article from Global Times

‘The Crossing: Part 2’ set to release in July

Source:Global Times Published: 2015-6-23 17:28:31
Following John Woo film The Crossing: Part 1's release in 2014, Part 2 is set to hit domestic screens on July 30.

The Crossing was adapted from the real historic tragedy of the steamer Taiping which sunk on its way from Shanghai to Taiwan while carrying thousands of people trying to escape war in the Chinese mainland.

The story set in the 1940s focuses on three couples from different classes whose lives have been completely changed by the war.

After depicting the background and characters in Part 1, Part 2 will focus on depicting the disaster and its impact on the characters.

The film gathers several A-list Asian stars like Zhang Ziyi, Huang Xiaoming, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Song Hye-kyo and Tong Dawei and is Woo's first film project after his recovery from laryngeal cancer.

Six years in the making and spending around 4 billion yuan ($644 million), the film has had to navigate some rather troubled waters, notably the death of one of its investors from a heart attack in 2014 almost causing the film to cease production.

The first film was harshly reviewed, with many criticizing that they found it odd that the steamer barely shows up in a film about a disaster at sea.

Global Times

• Like 7

Guest RoseS

-------Watching again, amazing THE CROSSING Part 2, first trailer

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2v3ea0_bande-annonce-the-crossing-part-2-de-john-woo_shortfilms

-------

content_01.jpg
John Woo Gets Gifts from 'The Crossing' Cast
   2014-04-16 17:33:55    CRIENGLISH.com      Web Editor: Xie Tingting

b1311xtylxcrossing1.jpg

Director John Woo (front left) poses with a framed picture of pine tree presented to him by South Korean actress Song Hye-kyo (front right) during a press conference for Woo's upcoming film "The Crossing" ("Tai Ping Lun") held in Beijing on Wednesday, April 16, 2014. Song Hye-kyo is among the all-star cast. [Photo: CRIENGLISH.com/Pingping Zhao]

b1311xtylxcrossing2.jpg

Director John Woo (front left) poses with a sword presented to him by Chinese mainland actor Huang Xiaoming (front right) during a press conference for Woo's upcoming film "The Crossing" ("Tai Ping Lun") held in Beijing on Wednesday, April 16, 2014. Huang Xiaoming is among the all-star cast. He says he understands that Woo has always dreamed about making a film about Chinese swordsmen. [Photo: CRIENGLISH.com/Pingping Zhao]

b1311xtylxcrossing3.jpg

Director John Woo (front left) poses with a pair of wooden clogs presented to him by Japanese actress Masami Nagasawa (front right) during a press conference for Woo's upcoming film "The Crossing" ("Tai Ping Lun") held in Beijing on Wednesday, April 16, 2014. Masami Nagasawa is among the all-star cast. [Photo: CRIENGLISH.com/Pingping Zhao]

b1311xtylxcrossing4.jpg

Director John Woo (front left) poses with a bottle of wine presented to him by Chinese mainland actor Wang Qianyuan (front right) during a press conference for Woo's upcoming film "The Crossing" ("Tai Ping Lun") held in Beijing on Wednesday, April 16, 2014. Wang Qianyuan is among the all-star cast. [Photo: CRIENGLISH.com/Pingping Zhao]

b1311xtylxcrossing7.jpg

(Front from left to right) Cast members Zhang Ziyi, Song Hye-kyo and Huang Xiaoming promote John Woo's upcoming film "The Crossing" ("Tai Ping Lun") in Beijing on Wednesday, April 16, 2014. [Photo: CRIENGLISH.com/Pingping Zhao]    

Edited by RoseS

Guest 02yoxanoh

11386498_1588913534692137_1448063887_n.j

Is Kyo taking time out from Dots filming? Good to see Kyo's co-star Onew left a comment on her latest post. I wonder he said. 

Cr. to Alfa3424