Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

class="postheadline"Song Hye Kyo Wants Both Takeshi Kaneshiro and Huang Xiaoming

The Crossing <太平輪>, John Woo’s (吳 宇森) epic film about the sinking of the 1949 Chinese steamer Taiping, will greet audiences next week. Filmed in two parts back-to-back, the first part of the 3D film opens December 2 in mainland China, while the second part is slated for a release in May 2015.

Starring Takeshi Kaneshiro (金城武), Zhang Ziyi (章子怡), Song Hye Kyo (宋慧喬), Huang Xiaoming (黃曉明),Masami Nagasawa (長澤雅美), and Tong Dawei (佟大為), The Crossing takes place during the Chinese Civil War of 1949. Three couples board the Chinese steamer Taiping to flee from China to the island of Taiwan, but the ship meets a tragic end.

John Woo, Takeshi Kaneshiro, and Song Hye Kyo promoted the film at a press conference held in Shanghai yesterday. It has been three years since Takeshi Kaneshiro’s last onscreen appearance in 2011 martial arts film Dragon <武俠>.

Despite being one of the most popular actors in the industry, Takeshi is surprisingly low-profile and mysterious in his private life. Takeshi explained, “When I’m not making a movie, I am resting quietly, playing games, or reading books. I don’t have a filming quota. Maybe that’s the reason why no one sees me as often, but as long as there is an opportunity, I will hold onto it well.”

Korean actress Song Hye Kyo worked hard to learn how to speak Mandarin so she can speak her own lines for the film. Song Hye Kyo and Takeshi Kaneshiro do not play a couple in The Crossing, but the 33-year-old actress was asked to choose between Takeshi Kaneshiro and Huang Xiaoming. Slightly overwhelmed by the question, Song Hye Kyo  replied, “Huang Xiaoming and Takeshi Kaneshiro are both very refined and considerate. If it’s possible, I want to have both of them.”

In the film, Takeshi Kaneshiro and Japanese actress Masami Nagasawa portray a couple with a tragic but beautiful ending. John Woo joked that Takeshiro “loves” to film romantic scenes. Despite being an expert, Takeshiro admitted that he felt really embarrassed when he had to kiss Masami. “Because both of us are close, it already felt odd having to play a couple. When we filmed the kissing scene, it was really embarrassing. Thank goodness filming went smoothly.”

Source: Chinayes.com

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

You're very welcome sfc12 and freshspring :)

freshspring and rubylia, thanks for the updates and pics :x

Today's event will be divided into three stages: 1) press conference will start at 2:00pm  2) red carpet at 6:00pm  3) premiere officially starts at 7:30pm, but it will be broadcasted live at 8:15pm

As usual, a big advance thanks to all you dear Kyonatics for the upcoming updates, pics and videos as I'll be in dreamland :D  Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it :)