Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@MasY I hope she will be  there as a presenter in APAN awards.  Last year she beats them all in Daesang/grand award. ...

Hye kyo is unstoppable.

This thread is unstoppable.The newbies kept coming in.  Great...

I will not be surprised if this thread will reached more than 5000 pages till the day Hye Kyo will get married…

:P:P:P

thanks so much MasY for the info about the release dates of "The Crossing" , really hope i can watch it in Shanghai and wish for the box  office success of this movie not only in China but in Taiwan and Singapore as well. looking forward also to the magazines there in China that features SHK by Dec.
wow time really flies and its APAN awards night again this coming Nov 15 , really wish to see SHK walk down the red carpet again and impress everyone with her red carpet looks.  i have high hopes in seeing her awarding the new daesang winner if this is the tradition in this award giving body and wish her schedule wont be in conflict with her Chinese movies promos.  hope her red carpet looks can surpass with last year's award ceremony, she's the red carpet queen last year .
photo-8OBEN14798SP

hi hclover96 and Ngoc Chieu Nguyen! thanks for the awesome updates , i might be able to watch "The Crossing " in Shanghai on its scheduled opening date . in as much as i want to visit Singapore again for the festival its already impossible for me to be there , its already back to work by that time.
hi yayaxele21! yes truly another dream come true and this time i was able to see SHK much longer plus with a bonus to see also KDW  and wow i was really shock to see how overly handsome he is in person, indeed those HK events showcased that they are definitely a visual shock.
thanks so much to all kyonatics here for keeping SHK thread going with your wonderful updates . happy to know that SHK will have another Chinese movie next year , i prefer her to take projects in China but if she will be offered a super good project in Korea , i would love to see her again in K drama

A new movie. She's really unstopable!

The white tigress of this generation. I'm happy that they are now appreciating her when it comes to big screen. Plus its an action movie. So many things to look up to. Two more months before the end of 2014, yet so many events for our unnie. Wow! She's already a fighter.

And the upcoming magazine covers and spreads. (Vogue?Elle?Cosmopolitan?). I wish she would be also featured on marie claire...

Just wanted to ask guys if she is still the muse of sony camera? Thanks.

She really looks stunning on the yellow and gold dressses.

Oh! Plus she will be celebrating her birthday. Lots! Lots! Lots! Of events. Oh Kyo unnie you are really great. But i also pray that she will stay strong and healthu despite of her hectic schedule.

Fighting! Mama bear...

Godbless you unnie. Godbless us all.

Thanks everyone for the updates and posts :)  I also hope that we'll be able to see Kyo as a presenter at the APAN Awards.

class="postheadline"John Woo’s “The Crossing” Unveils New Romantic Posters

The upcoming disaster epic The Crossing <太平輪> recently released promotional posters introducing the film’s three main romantic couples, all of whom are portrayed by A-list actors from across Asia. Directed by John Woo (吳宇森), the first part of The Crossing will hit theaters on December 2, with the second installment following on May 1 of next year.

Because The Crossing takes place during the 1940s, when China was involved in a war against Japan, the backdrop of each poster depicts images of war and smoke, all seen through a mottled ship window. In the top-left corner of the posters, there is written a touching phrase that captures the unique essence of each couple.

Mainland Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi (章子怡) and mainland Chinese actor Tong Dawei (佟大為) portray a couple hailing from the lowest rungs of society. Yu Zhen (Zhang Ziyi) is a young lady forced into prostitution by life’s vicissitudes, while Tong Daqing (Tong Dawei) is a lowly communications officer whom she meets by chance. Though their ranks are not high, their love remains true. Their poster, which shows them in a tight but somber embrace, states, “There are so many people in this world. How hard must it have been to meet you?”

Depicting a couple not bound by political ties are Taiwanese actor Takeshi Kaneshiro (金城武), who plays military doctor Yan Zekun, and Masami Nagasawa (長澤雅美), who portrays a Japanese lady named Masako. Though Zekun may be seen by some to have fallen for “the enemy,” their love shows the touching nature of a cherished romance not easily won. On their poster is written, “Rather than give over my life to war, wouldn’t it be better to give it over to love?”

The third and final couple is played by mainland Chinese actor Huang Xiaoming (黃曉明) and Korean actress Song Hye Kyo (宋慧喬). In their poster, military officer Lei Yifang (Huang Xiaoming) and rich young lady Zhou Yunfen (Song Hye Kyo) are both dressed in formal attire and are gazing into one another’s eyes while their war-torn country rages behind them. “There is nothing that I cannot bear,” it says on the poster, “apart from losing you.”

The-Crossing-Huang-Xiaoming-2.jpg
The-Crossing-Huang-Xiaoming.jpg

The-Crossing-Zhang-Ziyi.jpg
The-Crossing-Takeshi-Kaneshiro.jpg

http://www.jaynestars.com/movies/john-woos-the-crossing-unveils-new-romantic-posters/

Jolie, when I have more time tomorrow, I'll translate the article you posted :)

Everybody's happy for our dear KYO!She is busy as a bee! Soon she will be courted by directors, producers, writers etc.!:-bdYou go, birthday girl!\:D/\:D/
fresia, wouldn't it be awesome if KYO and LMH collaborate? Don't worry, sooner or later some brilliant writer will come up with a good storyline!:)>-:)>-
MayaE, wink, wink!:))

@sunbae0401, greetings
If this forum was not thinned out or updated, several times, we could have reached 5000 pages. Easy.Her previous projects, when Gyo became the leading actress, ex. AIMH, ALL IN, FH, HJY - have all beenarchived. We now start in 2005.
The archived ones were fun. We saw the young, bubbly "woodpecker" Gyo, with all her innocence. Now, we are enjoyinga "mature" Gyo. 

Thanks all chingus for the updates. Its time for me to alarm my existence here after some desertedness  :D
Still shocked at beautiful Oh Young 8-X

:-SS :-SS :-SSMiZUhxF.jpg

:-SS :-SS :-SS Mr5NlzE.jpg

@-) @-) @-) 
yWZOrPH.jpg

9nnALEO.jpg1ujp17o.jpg

I imagined someday I had such beauty like Kyo.... >-) my head would never ever be able to look down any more coz of pride and arrogance full in me

barjavel said: Hello everyone I'm a newbie here and a great admirer of our Super Kyo ^^ can I join you ?

I'm excited by "the crossing" I think it will be a hit where our princess will shine ;)
I want to thank all the devoted to maintain this thread your job is awesome :)
You're my number 1 source for feeding my Kyo's hunger
I plan to participate actively in this thread if nobody has objection about it so see you soon ^^