Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest sunflower91

so happy with SHKs thread,  it never ran out of wonderful surprises!  to think that we still have sort of hangover with the MPL presscon and the J Estina photos ,  yet the ever-resourceful Kyonatics dropped another bomb with another gorgeous photo of SHK in Hongkong.  
if its confirmed that Harper Bazaar China will have her again for their Cover , it's really something to watch out for just like last year's Anniversary edition with dual cover featuring SHK which im glad to have a copy of it .  it might be the Hongkong edition? or it is still the mainland China edition , wow SHK is really something that Harper Bazaar have her to grace their cover again .
so love the color and style of her dress, as usual she looks gorgeous!
photo-F0ITLNYE1MB5

btw , does anyone knows here when is the VIP premiere of MPL, do you think its gonna be on the last week of August like on the 26th or 27th , and where ?? might be in CGV or COEX?? 

WONKYO will direct communicate with fans on 8/12? Does this mean fans are welcome to throw questions at them? or listen to what they say? or mingle with them? Okay, can somebody tell me if fans will be involved? This got me curious again. Well, if I travel from the US to Korea just to get a glimpse of WONKYO, that will sum up to several thousand miles of travel plus ticket money 8-| Nah! I'm not that crazy! :)) I'll  just wait for news updates from our ever loyal Kyonatics! Kyonatics are the greatest and most amazing sleuths! You can be great KYO detectives.=D>Love you all KYONATICS! Stay healthy!^:)^

• Like 1

@songhyegyonet, thanks for the news. There are lots of things waiting for Kyonastics (don't know if this word right or wrong!!!): This Saturday and Tuesday nextweek.
In these situations, when all information is in Korean, truly wish that I can understand this kind of language. The only tool is Google Translate (from Korean to English) and result is always having a disordered and meaningless chain of English.
@SusanC, look at Kyo lately, I give a guess for myself that she must have somebody in heart. Everything in her (eyes, guesture, voice) seems to reveal that.
Im trying to learn how to post pictures on the thread coz I have never tried them before, just use Word and Excel for work. 

It's fun to joke once in awhile about the man who we want to be with Song Hye Kyo in real life, but the lines must be drawn. We may share different views about who we want for Song Hye Kyo, although in the finale, we've no control over who she ends up with. We're fans of Song Hye Kyo, so keep it friendly between everyone here.

Let's carry on the harmonious discussions on Song Hye Kyo as an actress by refraining from making excessive shipping remarks. Kindly reserve the shipping comments to shippers' paradise, where it's more appropriate. 

I don't want anyone here to receive a warning from the moderators, and I certainly don't want to see this thread at risk of temporary closure.

hi dear chingus :-h

thanks all for the updates, news, pix, gifs, vids..... seeing our dear girl certainly helps to destress :D

rubie, thanks for the awesome article and shanda for the great info....... can't wait for the Aug 12 event  :\">

Guest AnJilaah

SusanC said: WONKYO will direct communicate with fans on 8/12? Does this mean fans are welcome to throw questions at them? or listen to what they say? or mingle with them? Okay, can somebody tell me if fans will be involved? This got me curious again. Well, if I travel from the US to Korea just to get a glimpse of WONKYO, that will sum up to several thousand miles of travel plus ticket money 8-| Nah! I'm not that crazy! :)) I'll  just wait for news updates from our ever loyal Kyonatics! Kyonatics are the greatest and most amazing sleuths! You can be great KYO detectives.=D>Love you all KYONATICS! Stay healthy!^:)^

Guest sunflower91

@rubylia very nice update on SHK she s not only beautiful but well mannered as well! So looking forward for this photoshoot cover and interview.

Can't wait to see naver's movie talk featuring MPL stars for sure more pics and updates post in this thread and really wish they have details for the VIP Premiere soon!

rjuliet said: ahahahahaha told ya, kyo has some magnetic pull for kdw to be glued to her all the time...hehehe so cute :x ...
and for kimjung, i dont like what u said about kyo, i noticed ur not originally a fan of kyo...so if ur not a fan, pls just find somewhere else to comment ok...

Guest WillysS

@Kimjung please calm down..if u real fans of shk,whatever happen u will support her..some people here maybe too sensitives be careful with our post..i hope I hope there is no war in this THRET..no matter you are binkyo shipper or wonkyo shipper..thanks before and peace..Gbu all

WillysS said: @Kimjung please calm down..if u real fans of shk,whatever happen u will support her..some people here maybe too sensitives be careful with our post..i hope I hope there is no war in this THRET..no matter you are binkyo shipper or wonkyo shipper..thanks before and peace..Gbu all

Guest lionel1430292475

Keep calm everyone, don't make situation more bad or the Moderator will close this thread. Please understand thank you very kamsa..  :)>-

tumblr_inline_mwqohiWmWe1rc0t8l.gif

Oh and @kimjung123 thank you for protecting SHK, but dont too much worry chingu, she look happy during Press con and even that sensitive question about height she's laughing and you know why? thanks to the Polka dot man who's next to her answering that question with fun and do you know what he said? "People around me kept asking, ‘Isn’t Song Hye Kyo really short?’ so I just thought she was, but when I first met her for the movie, she was taller than I expected. I thought the height on her profile is correct.” 

class="tit_detail" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 17px 0px 13px; border-style: none none solid; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-color: rgb(73, 79, 95); outline: 0px; font-family: Arial, verdana, dotum, AppleGothic, 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, gulim, Arial, helvetica; vertical-align: top; line-height: 36px; width: 740px; font-size: 28px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-weight: normal; margin-bottom: 0px !important;"Writer of [My Brilliant Life] Praises Stars, “Innocent ‘Kang Dong Won’, Energetic ‘Song Hye Kyo’”2014080709044879634_1.jpg

(Actress ‘Song Hye Kyo’ and Actor ‘Kang Dong Won’ / Photo: Stillshot from [My Brilliant Life])

Writer ‘Kim Ae Ran’ expressed her expectation on ‘Kang Dong Won’ and ‘Song Hye Kyo’, the main cast members of [My Brilliant Life]. [My Brilliant Life] is a movie based on ‘Kim Ae Ran’s novel.

The writer expressed her expectation on the movie and its cast via CJ E&M on 7th.

[My Brilliant Life] is a movie about parents who had their son at age 17 and their son who is about to turn 17 while suffering from progeria. The movie is based on writer ‘Kim Ae Ran’s novel of the same title.

‘Kim Ae Ran’ said, “the first thing that came across my mind after hearing about turning my novel into a movie was that ‘now my characters are physical entities.’”

She also added, “having to exist as physical entities itself was, I think, a gift to the three characters who have never enjoyed their youth. I wonder how it would be like for my characters to fall in love and live their lives again through the bodies of the actors.”

Reporter: Ahn E Seul
Translator: Kim Sin Woo
KoFan | August 8 2014

Hi everyone.... lets not fight over this trivial thing please....Like i have said so many times....we fans here who like SHK.....wishes that she would finally find someone that she loves. Everyone has their ideas who is right for her and wishes her to be with.
Lets respect everyone's wishes...with an open mind....eventually its not in our hands. Remember its already destined who will be for her...its just not the time yet. Birth, Marriage and Death is in no ones' hand.  Lets just wait patiently until the day comes and be happy for her coming days...she has a bagful of wonderful movies....and i think she will really shine in all her projects and prove herself an actress of a calibre.
She's working very hard now and is happy with whatever is in her personal life....so lets just cheer for her and pray that MPL will be a blockbuster :x

Guest song4kim

Hi kimjung123!you are ok now,right?hehehe....now back to business...kimjung!really!you have seen her upclose?how lucky you are...are you by any chance korean? :)