Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest chokogom

It's strange that people judge others by the strangest things. Who in their right mind would not want to date any of these incredibly good looking men? If you spent every day for 2 or 3 months working so closely with such people, would it not be a natural thing to be attracted to them? Especially if there is an obvious spark. Who's right is it to dictate or judge how people meet and fall in love? For an actor/ actress who are a little more reclusive, the only time they might meet new people is through their work, new dramas/ movies etc... Love unlike people does not judge. It doesn't know who you are or what you do. It finds two hearts and unites them whether it be neighbors, friends, colleagues or strangers. Sometimes it's fleeting, sometimes everlasting but always leaves a mark in those it touches.... I wish shk all the best when and where love finds her ..... And who wouldn't want to be in love with Jo in sung? : ). ( I can't cos I'm already married..lol...but I sure can fan girl still right?)

@muabuonkst.. Τнäηκ чöü 4 d mv.. Watched 4 3x n still make me wanna :(( in every of it. Gooshh really" miss them n like d FH... Is my 1 n only kdrama that I love n diehard 4.. But I think this TWTB is gonna be my second or maybe becoming first if it had happy end..

@chokogom.. Yes I'm agree with u, I've move on when bikyo is only just couple in drama not reality n through the pressure she's been as a star n had so limited time.. I just agree n happy what ever she feel best 4 her..

@msbae77.. Woooww hope you can see the shoot alive n tell all of it tu us :-bd .. I wish that can go there 2..

@muanbuonkst.. Once again ƮҺªЙк'ς :-S .. Spechless :-bd

Is 3 days 2 go for her second date birthday.. Hope she's gonna spending it on d set that she's already fall in 2 the crews..

4 that JW.. I think she's better make sure is not gonna be 5 minutes apperance again.. If it's beTter drop it n make a saeguk drama with JIS again or won bir or whoever..Coz I think her name is as big as ZZY.. [-( .. So =;

Am I the only one who don't appreciate the O2 couple's thread @ the couple-shippers paradise??? I mean I appreciate that because in the drama they have chemistry and naturally there would be shippers but I'm afraid that netizens will be harsh again to SHK since for them dating your co-star is a crime..They should admire her instead coz other actresses pretend to be pure and innocent and such when in fact they could have dated more than SHK. Yes it happen twice but what can she do?That's the time she can meet and interact with people. I mean its the same with dating your office worker since you spend a lot of time together.  I'm keeping my arms at length coz I don't want another heartache.. Song Hye Gyo and Hyun Bin's break up has taken a toll on me...keke..plus though Hyun Bin's points went down a bit for me when they broke up..a little part of me still is hopping they can fix things and be happy..  I'm still an H2 afterall :\">

chokogom said: It's strange that people judge others by the strangest things. Who in their right mind would not want to date any of these incredibly good looking men? If you spent every day for 2 or 3 months working so closely with such people, would it not be a natural thing to be attracted to them? Especially if there is an obvious spark. Who's right is it to dictate or judge how people meet and fall in love? For an actor/ actress who are a little more reclusive, the only time they might meet new people is through their work, new dramas/ movies etc... Love unlike people does not judge. It doesn't know who you are or what you do. It finds two hearts and unites them whether it be neighbors, friends, colleagues or strangers. Sometimes it's fleeting, sometimes everlasting but always leaves a mark in those it touches.... I wish shk all the best when and where love finds her ..... And who wouldn't want to be in love with Jo in sung? : ). ( I can't cos I'm already married..lol...but I sure can fan girl still right?)

Guest msbae77

Hi all, as SHK solid fans, we all have our own preferences and for sure we all want what we think is best for her but at the end of the day, we can't live her life. Its SHK life, its her choice, its her decision, her happiness and her pain. so all we could just do is support her and be happy for her. amen! SHK soompiers fighting!!!

^fortunately, I dont read the anti comments about SHK. If I read them, I think it's difficult for me to stop thinking about their negative reactions. But I know, some people hate her just a small figure compared to her growing fan base.

Dearies, Watch this video, you can feel more happy because good words everyone talk about her. I don't understand Korean but I can guess a little :D

e-NEWS : tvN E News Ep.1586 : 송혜교가 바르면 품절? 송혜교 립스틱! ( Song Hye Kyo are satisfied out of stock? Song Hye-kyo lipstick! )

cre to uploader

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"Debut images of Han Chae Young and Song Hye Gyo become a hot topicshk_zps806f65cc.png

Twelve-year-old images of Han Chae Young and Song Hye Gyo have become a hot topic online.

On the latest broadcast of KBS2‘s ’Happy Together 3‘, a clip of Han Chae Young’s debut in the hit drama ‘Autumn Story‘ was shown. The footage drew even more attention due to the fact that Song Hye Gyo appeared in the series during her early years as an actress as well.

Both of the top actresses have made their return to television recently, Song Hye Gyo in ‘Wind Blows in Winter‘ and Han Chae Young in ‘Ad Genius Lee Tae Baek‘, so their past photos have been receiving a lot of attention. People are noticing that the two beautiful actresses have not changed much since then.

Netizens commented, “Actresses do not seem to age“, “Comparing the images from then and now, we can see how cameras have gotten drastically better“, “I don’t think Han Chae Young and Song Hye Gyo changed at all in the past 12 years”, and more.

cr. : http://www.allkpop.com/2013/02/debut-images-of-han-chae-young-and-song-hye-gyo-become-a-hot-topic

Lots of articels coming out regarding SHK...She made a great comeback in TWTWB.. :)

Guest msbae77

@strawberry555 - i think sunshine4ever is right that by end of march they will be done filming coz the production is way ahead of schedule. and unfortunately, work doesnt allow me to go any earlier. so im afraid my plan isnt going to happen. unless they will extend to 20 eps so there might be a slim chance. *crossing my fingers*

I seriously don't understand why ppl bash SHG for having dated 2 of her previous co-star, I am pretty sure there are actresses in the K-industry that have done the same but probably were keeping it on the downlow. I admire SHG's honesty and the fact that she didn't hide it from the media though I hope her next relationship, she will just keep it to herself for her own shake, because people seem to judge her based on the ppl she dated, it's so sad, because they don't even know the story and why the relationship ended. 
anyways
back to the drama, She's doing an awesome job portraying her character :) I'm so anxious for the next episode, it's saturday here in cali for it's still a couple more days till the new episode, and all I can do is re-watch all the episode for the time being. 

Guest LevyDao

I found an interesting thing is The One who sing the song Winter Story for TWTWB is Hyun Bin's friend. He used to sing That Man on I am a singer 2 and was received cheer from Hyun Bin!! I know it's just a coincident! :))http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=15168

Does this girl look like SHK?Naaaaah!!our girl is one of a kind only.....No mini mes or clones pls....nice try!!
class="title"Song Hye Kyo’s mini me lookalike! Child actress Kim Yoo Jung age 13! 23 Feb

WOW, I recently found out this young actress by the name of Kim Yoo Jung who’s only 13 years old and she remarkably resembles our favourite actress Song Hye Kyo!

Take a look at Song Hye Kyo and then see pictures of Kim Yoo Jung below

Song Hye Kyo

Song Hye Kyo

20111017_songhyekyo_11-460x611

asdf

KIM YOO JUNG: Age 13:
images

Kim-Yoo-Jung

Good day to all SHKer's...i'm a little bit upset to the bashers of our dear lady when it comes to her lovelife but anyway she's emotionally matured enough to choose a man...for me as long as she's happy and to the lucky guy that makes her happy it'enough....enjoy life...

@megbc8 Oh my goodness, I'm so glad I'm not the only who thought that. When I first saw KYJ in films when she was little, like in The Chaser and Hwang Jini, she immediately reminded me of SHK. Even as children, they both had very mature, beautiful facial features. I think KYJ reminded me of SHK more when the former was still a child, not so much now.

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mioia3Z39l1r0n47ho4_250.giftumblr_mioia3Z39l1r0n47ho1_250.giftumblr_mioia3Z39l1r0n47ho6_250.giftumblr_mioia3Z39l1r0n47ho5_250.giftumblr_mioia3Z39l1r0n47ho2_250.giftumblr_mioia3Z39l1r0n47ho3_250.gif
“I’m a bit of a snob, so no matter what woman I go out with, I want her to be really pretty.”

cr to fuckyeah-kdramas

tumblr_miohspNtmG1rs0ii7o4_250.giftumblr_miohspNtmG1rs0ii7o3_250.giftumblr_miohspNtmG1rs0ii7o6_250.giftumblr_miohspNtmG1rs0ii7o5_250.giftumblr_miohspNtmG1rs0ii7o1_250.giftumblr_miohspNtmG1rs0ii7o2_250.gif
cr to j-wun

tumblr_mioh5kGQFj1r3jctgo1_500.gif

cr as tagged

tumblr_miox43nPtE1r0n47ho3_250.giftumblr_miox43nPtE1r0n47ho2_250.giftumblr_miox43nPtE1r0n47ho5_250.giftumblr_miox43nPtE1r0n47ho4_250.giftumblr_miox43nPtE1r0n47ho1_250.giftumblr_miox43nPtE1r0n47ho6_250.gif
“Alright, I’ll be by your side. If you tell me to stay, I will always stay.”

cr to fuckyeah-kdramas