What Was The First Song That Got You Into Korean Music?

Guest wtfitzbrian

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hachi_x3

Mine was No.1 by BoA. I actually prefer the Japanese version to the Korean for that song, but No.1 got me exposed to BoA, which then led to me looking up more kmusic. Man, I miss the 90s =)

Guest donghae.

dongbangshinki got me into korean music.

de first music iheard from them was: rising sun.

iwas preparing for school that time when their MV showed up.

jaejoong got me hooked up because ithought he was so beautiful.=/

&ithanks them for that.

because i'm so engrossed in korean music now.(=

Guest babiesy

FTTS sea of love

i remember when my friend told me their name i was like.. errrm... what kinda name is that for a boyband?

but then i listened to the music and fell in love

Super Junior - Don't Don

found them from watching a star king episode with kyuhyun singing with charice.

got me hooked and from them to other k-pop singers

XD

Guest sarahkristine

Haru Haru by Big Bang.

I'm 17 years old, female from Manila! Just got into kpop last January 09. Haha, I'm a newbie, and I'm proud to say BIG BANG FREAKING GOT ME ADDICTED TO KPOP! I love them to death... Big Bang is VIP! ^_^

And since then, I've fallen in love with ALL (as in literally ALL) Big Bang Songs.

I also started Kpop with Wonder Girls' Tell Me, DBSK's Mirotic, SuJu's Sorry Sorry, and Soshi's Gee. Okay, all of these are pretty much new but like what I said, I'm a kpop newbie. :-)

Guest milkshakehoney

UHH I THINK the first kpop song I listened to was Hyori's Anymotion.. I thought the song and MV was hecka awesome but it just didn't get me hooked into korean music like it did when I saw DBSK's Rising Sun MV (two years later,lol) when I was searching around youtube for dance moves. I fell in love at first sight with Jaejoong (♥) and then the rest of the members. Haha and it just went uphill from there, thanks to dbsk ^^.

Guest kimmi.kami

DBSK- RISING SUN...haha dangg that song was catchy when i first heard it.

I was only 11 years old, haha. soo..around 2-3 years ago.

Guest annabanana

Baby VOX "Get Up" I heard the song first and just kept on listening to it on repeat. And then I saw the music video and then I became a huge fan of Baby VOX. Baby VOX was the prettiest girl group back then; now they are all pushing 30

Guest procrastination

Oh this was such a long time ago o.O

I got into kPOP back in the 2nd generation when Shinhwa released 'Yo', ad followed them religiously for a good 2/3 years until i fell out of it again.

Then randomly looked on Soompi cause apparently there was all this hype about a Korean song that was raging its way up the charts.

I've been hooked back onto KPop ever since Big Bang 'Lie'. <3

Archived