What Was The First Song That Got You Into Korean Music?

Guest wtfitzbrian

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest leeahh

g.o.d. - dashi

it was played on Nonstop while g.o.d. was guesting and from that moment on I got hooked on everything Korean xD

think it was around 2001 =]

Guest scarletred7

BoA- No. 1. My friend introduced me to her songs but i fell out of it after awhile. I only really got into kpop last year :)

Guest *Lizzie*

This was middle of 08' when I saw Siwon on 18 vs 29 drama so I searched his name, I found out he was a member of Super Junior and I saw that they had a movie, so I watched Attack of the Pin Up Boys and I liked there ending song Super Junior - Wonder Boy, that's how I got into Korean Music.

Guest lixu08

miracle by super junior. omg i fell in love with suju and this song when i heard it just under a year ago!! i watched the music video like 20 times when i first heard the song :P so ive loved super junior and other kpop music ever since!! i hardly ever listen to english music any more haha. ohh and miracle still remains the most played on my ipod :)

Guest karin_fishy

super junior - miracle

and tvxq - your my miracle

saw your my miracle in my tv and i got hooked.hahaha

Guest Tellmeshige

Baby.Vox when i studied at Primary 4or 5 but i didn't remember song name

HuG-TVXQ secondary 1

My firend open in the room everyday

Guest huda2hana

don't don by superjunior caught my attention, BUT Big Bang's Haru Haru made me OBSSESSED with everything Korean. I memorized the chorus after listening to the song non-stop for a month! Now I love bb and i dont like sj at all.

Haru Haru by Big Bang.

I'm 17 years old, female from Manila! Just got into kpop last January 09. Haha, I'm a newbie, and I'm proud to say BIG BANG FREAKING GOT ME ADDICTED TO KPOP! I love them to death... Big Bang is VIP! ^_^

And since then, I've fallen in love with ALL (as in literally ALL) Big Bang Songs.

I also started Kpop with Wonder Girls' Tell Me, DBSK's Mirotic, SuJu's Sorry Sorry, and Soshi's Gee. Okay, all of these are pretty much new but like what I said, I'm a kpop newbie. :-)

OMG...u sound like me, I LOVE top..he is so charismatic! haru haru was THE song that got me obssesed too. now i can't go back!

Guest pangtaohang

To : huda2hana!!!

HEYYY!!!!!!

No bashing any artist!! How rude!!

If you don't like SJ, then kindly don't mention them!!!

Guest cinnabun11

Ur Man - SS501

lol after watching BOF, i found SS501 and that song, now i'm obsessed with them...

oh and ur man is my most played song on itunes :)

Archived