What Was The First Song That Got You Into Korean Music?

Guest wtfitzbrian

Guest yanyanmunnie

Song: I think it was Beautiful Life by DBSK..

WAIT... NO... it was Haengbok/Happiness xD

Name: H.O.T

Well, my first Korean song.. was something from Full House.. BUT, i didnt start listening to korean music until.. DBSK's Unforgettable Love drama, where Changmin sang part of Haengbok.. So i searched it up on Youtube.. and watched H.O.T's version.. then i found out that Super Junior made a remake of that song..then.. i became obsessed with Korean Music :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tayray525

I heard DBSK's My Destiny first because my friend told me to listen to it

but it was when i heard HERO sing Footsteps on xman that i fell in LOVE! OMG i still replay that clip ^_^

He has the most captivating voice! oh and looks sooo hot with his blond hair and tongue sticking out lol

Hero got me interested in DBSK which made me listen to My Destiny again and i loved it!!

so... My Destiny / Footsteps by DBSK

I wanna thank DBSK for getting me into K-pop ^_^

if you haven't seen it.. MUST SEE! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6_40ne24b4...feature=related

Guest Only13Suju

First korean song i heard: Big Bang - A Fools Tears

But i didn't like it.

1 year later i heard my 2nd korean song: Super Junior - Don't Don.

AND THAT'S THE STORY :D , SUPER JUNIOR DON'T DON GOT ME INTO K-POP!

Guest fruiticutie

i didn't know anything bout the k-pop culture...but browsing on youtube i found about a new boy band whos gonna debut in korea....SHINee!!!....then i just became hooked on their song replay... then found out bout dbsk ....big bang lol!!! the list goes on.. :D

Guest crashandburn

I came across
1TYM - One love
in 2007 and fell in love with them and afterwards i found out about Big Bang since their both from YG

The rest is history ^ _ ^

Still love that song <3333

Guest emilyXx

The first korean song I've heard was from se7en or rain(my sister was listening 24/7 to them, didn''t got me into kpop yet..

And then my sister showed me a song[maybe spark or valentin?) from BoA and I liked it=D...

Guest Yuciekins

Super Junior - U....my friend was obsessed I think...but I was into jpop because of boa funny thing is... never understood the kpop thing. Then I found super junior and was like there are thirteen of those freakin hotties!!!! Then I fell in love with the nature of korean people period there such cheerful funny people. Especially there variety shows compared to japan. Now I'm kinda a dbsk obsessor (still love suju).

Guest PeaceAngel

Original Soundtrack from Jumong (Song Il Gook), Winter Sonata (Bae Yong Jin), Legends (Bae Yong Jin), Full House (Bi/Rain), Kingdom Of The Winds (Song Il Gook), Boys Before Flowers Kin Hyun Joong). I really love SS501's music especially, their version of Bogoshipda which I really want get on CD to listen to while I'm driving. I'm also looking for Full House OST, Spring Waltz OST. Please let me know where I can these. I checked www.yesasia.com without success. Also, if anyone else watches Taiwanese Dramas I'm looking for Tokyo Juliet OST (original sound track) and DVD, Simply Pasta OST (Tears of Polstar is a beautiful song). Thank you very much.

Guest Miyabism

Rain's "I Do"...that was the first Korean song i heard and liked..but that was the only korean song i keep listening too

but then my sister's friend brainwashed me and my sisters to Super Junior and I liked Miracle

so Rain and Suju got me into Kpop more..i think i was watching My Girl too..yeaah :D

it was all during 2006..i was into Jrock at that time too and still am

Guest nydrad

TIMELESS of Jang Ri In and Xiah Junsu...

my friend let me watch it with the 2 version of the MV.. and since then, I've been hooked up with KPOP :D

Guest rossobianchi

just recently! actually, the first one i loved was "tell me" by wonder girls, since my korean classmates would always dance it around.. then now, i'm REAAAAAAAALLY into it because of "gee" haha!

Guest scorpio318

It has to be purple line- DBSK (I love this song)

I'm not Asian but my best friend are and one of them is a huge fan of DBSK so because of her I was able to listen to DBSK and there many other great songs and othe k pop music as will.

Archived