What Was The First Song That Got You Into Korean Music?

Guest wtfitzbrian

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kawii_kiki55

song name: HUG

artist: DBSG

age: 10 or 11[sorry kind of forgot but remember i was in 5th grade]

i love this song and thats how i knew about dbsg. thay are so cute. and i also got glue too kkorean dramas too depend on how is the movie and if there is a cute guy in it. lol im so boy crazy

Guest cutemee128

The very first time I heard a korean song was Lee Soo Young but I thought it was Chinese and I didn't know who sang it. Then I saw BoA and DBSK but I wasn't so into it and I was like ewww. But then I saw FTTS and their MV Goodbye and I was like Brian's hot and Hwan Hee's hot and Lina was so beautiful. SO I have to say I don't know where it started but i'm guessing it was FTTS' Goodbye.

Guest dreamyxxx

hmm first kpop song i heard KISS - because i'm a girl and i watched the mv too

i really like the song + mv but I wasn't very into it

then i heard DBSK's hug some time in 7th grade and that's what got me hooked onto kpop =D

Guest love!mvmt

I believe it was a song by BoA that I heard a few years agoo. My brother had a lot of her CD's and just adored her.

And sooo I listened to some other korean songs that he had and I really liked it : D

i think it was 'You Mean Everything to Me' by Lena Park. haha, dunno whther i got the title of the song correct or not.. Her third album, <naturally> was actually the first korean album i bought. drifted away after tat for quite a long while before i was brought back to kpop by CSJH n Ivy.

Guest babii_rain

It's Raining by Bi Rain.

Heard it, Liked it, watched the mv to it, then...

FELL IN LOVE WIF IT!!!

after that fell in love wif K Pop and one thing led to another!!

Guest LionAngel

boA was the first kpop artist that got me into korean pop.

So.. i guess the first song was either Waiting/Neul or atlantis princess?

Guest Ceruleangirl

It was Rain's song from the Full House OST...not a big fan of him now, but at the time, I was in Full House obsession mode, and the song led me to look up other kpop songs.

Archived