Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest chaybags55

its nice to see yohan with Mongshil  He is such a supportive friend of CJH so I love Yohan too!.Always praying that CJH will fully recover soon,and Wishing him the best as always..  Btw @booha , et_winnie is my IG friend and KKT friend too hehe. 

hello to all the lovely Hyukie ladies!

@chaybags55

Thank you Hyukssi girl    I just saw your comment. Your comment is so cute: ‘where is Mongsil Dad?’ :wub:  whahaha    I bet it was yohan’s idea to post Mongsil in his IG. Yohan is such a good friend to Hyukssi.    Yes et_winnei  is such a diehard CJH fan.  Fortunately she is good with English and can talk to many overseas fans who don’t know much Korean.  In the yohan’s IG picture, there is another Korean fan (winter_only) who is also a diehard fan for Hyukssi  but I don’t think she can speak English.  Well It looks like Hyukssi is looking around for his next project.  OR someone wants Hyukssi in a drama.  I’m very happy to see that the media talked about Hyukssi and said Hyukssi was looking for his next project.  I know we will not see him in a new drama soon but still it’s a good sign the media can talk about him.   Take care and hope there will be more good news from him.B)

‘where is Mongsil Dad?’  :heart::heart:    tsR7X5A.gif

TtIliwY.jpg

• Like 3

15 hours ago, booha said:

Okay We got a very good news about Jin Hyuk ssi. :w00t::w00t:   It looks like he might form his own agency. It could mean his manager came with him and they might make their own agency. If that’s true about his manager, that’s good because I feel his manager has been very good at managing CJH’s career so far.    Hopefully we don’t have to wait a long time before seeing him in a drama. However it looks like his knee hasn’t fully recovered.  Sadly this kind of  a knee injury is hard to recover from completely. :(

EDIT:   I checked out about the company ‘Golden Thumb Pictures’.  It is a production company which produced (mostly for SBS): Masks(2015 SBS) Three Days (2014 SBS)  That Winter, the Wind Blows(213 SBS)   The King of Dramas(2012 SBS)   Sign(2011 SBS)    More than Blue (2009 movie)  Bad Love(2007 KBS2)

It seems like a major company.   I’m glad to know that  a major company like GTP is interested in Hyuki.     There are a couple of articles which say he hasn’t decided about his next plan  and he is careful(?)  

Reveal hidden contents

I found the article( 10/18/2014) : “On September 24, The Hospital Club welcomed a number of important personalities from the Korean drama industry, as producers and executives from the major broadcasters came to attend a K-Drama Showcase – part of the KCCUK’s K-Drama Week.

After a first session dedicated to explore collaboration opportunities between South Korea and the UK, which the top indie UK producers all attended, representatives from KBS, SBS, Goldenthumb Pictures and CJ E&M introduced their hottest drama properties.”

http://www.daehandrama.com/korean-drama-showcase-highlights/

H6gXjKE.png

CJH is looking for a new agency.

CJH’s official told to Newsen on March 17, “CJH has been looking for a new agency since his contract with RBH expired. Although in fact there have been  meetings with many companies but nothing yet has been decided.  There is a high probability that he will have one-man/his own agency but hasn’t yet been confirmed’

There is a news report about a meeting with the Golden Thumb Pictures to discuss the exclusive contract but CJH’s official explained “It isn’t true. CJH is acquainted  with the Golden Thumb Pictures so he met them to talk about a project.”

CJH enlisted in the Army 30 Division March 31 last year but, due to a serious knee injury, he received a stem cell transplant in the left knee cartilage.  After the surgery CJH wished strongly to return to active duty but the army decided that, since it was difficult for him to serve in the army because he needed a long term treatment,   he was given the early medical discharge.

CJH’s official revealed “After the discharge, he has received  the rehabilitation treatment 2 or 3 hours daily.  His condition hasn’t returned 100% but it is better than before the discharge.  He continuously receives the rehabilitation treatment and looks for a new agency.  Soon he will greet (the viewers) with a good project.”

201603171038580410_1.jpg

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/newsview?newsid=20160317110310783

Hi booha, thanks for sharing this update. Ahhh.......so NICE to see & read any news about CJH. I'm happy reading anything about him. Whatever his decisions will be, either to set-up his own one-man agency or find another Label, I will always support him. I just wish to see him back on circulation soon. I hope for his speedy recovery. Looking forward to this. :P

• Like 1

@willenette       Oh well I came back down to earth again. hehe  I doubt he will be back that soon but as you said nice to hear any news about him right?  However I have a feeling, from now on, he will pop up for his fans directly or indirectly.   Have a good weekend 

@maymay503087   Thank you for the posting ‘White Valentine Day’ and the posting ‘the screenshot in Vampire In Love’   They are really good.

Choi Jin Hyuk Malaysia Fan Group최진혁 added 53 new photos to the album: Vampire In Love 2015.

March 17 at 10:29pm

6htCVwN.jpg  

WJByDib.jpg

• Like 2

On 3/22/2016 at 10:43 AM, booha said:

I’m glad to know JHssi still has a contract with .  This blog shows Ballop doing a free-give-away promotion of CJH-Ballop aqua shoes/2016. 

http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=j2boxnet&logNo=220660517595

Hi booha, thanks for sharing this info. These are NICE shoes. It provides a barefoot like feel kind of skin shoes. :P

• Like 1

On 3/23/2016 at 4:29 AM, willenette said:

Hi booha, thanks for sharing this info. These are NICE shoes. It provides a barefoot like feel kind of skin shoes. :P

whahaa  yeah I did say  ‘skin shoes’   That’s funny.  How about CJH’s skin shoes   haha    It just glanced  over  me till you pointed it out. :P:lol:

** I found it from  Choi Jin Hyuk Malaysia Fan Group최진혁 via 韓星網 - Korea Star Daily

This Chinese article has many cute gifs.

http://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/75637

Drama with the "most memorable height difference."
While everyone’s favorite height difference isn’t necessarily the same, every time I see in a drama the height difference of male and female on the screen , I find it very beautiful and very romantic.   Which pair is your favorite drama couple for it?

▲ "Pride and Prejudice" Choi Jin-hyuk, Baek Jin Hee
mublR61.gif

• Like 2

We have very good news about JHssi.  JHssi signed into a new agency. At this point I don’t know who this manager is except, according to this article, they knew each other before.  And, if I’m not mistaken,  he is looking for a new project and planning to come back later this year??:w00t::w00t:

SdbSMGn.gif

(CJH) Exclusive contract with a new agency… deal with the manager whom (CJH) has known since his debut

CJH made a contract with a new agency. 

Today ( 3/28),  the official from G-Tree Creative delivered the news about an exclusive contract with CJH “After CJH’s previous contract expired, he received many love-calls from countless entertainment agencies, but he chose this new agency because of ‘loyalty to the manager’”.

According to press release “CJH spent his debut days with the manager  and they built up trust in each other.  When the manager attained a midlevel position and decided to have own agency,  CJH made a contract with the new agency.”

The agency revealed that CJH had been looking for his next project  as the goal of his comeback  in the second half year.   CJH has carefully reviewed all of the scripts  as it’s  the first project  debuting from the new agency.  For this, CJH  “I’m preparing the comeback with a deep humble feeling  as if it’s my first debut.   I wish I could be able to show a more improved and mature side of acting,” conveyed his resolution.

While CJH starred in the dramas, I Need Romance,  Gu Family Book, Heirs, Pride and Prejudice and  Fated to Love You.

41ifGXf.jpg?1

http://star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?no=228408&year=2016&refer=portal

• Like 4

CJH agency IG:  https://www.instagram.com/g_tree_creative/

I6EEv0o.jpgxX0vrmZ.jpg5uIJtEV.jpg

SwxFiqA.gif

((translation))

CJH made a nest in a new agency. 

CJH signed an exclusive contract with G-Tree Creative which was a recently formed agency. 

After his contract with JWS expired, he received many love-calls from countless entertainment agencies, but he chose this new agency because of loyalty to the manager. 

The agency official revealed, “CJH spent his debut days with the manager  and they built up trust in each other,” and “ when the manager attained a midlevel position and decided to have his own agency,  CJH made a contract with the new agency.”

CJH had been looking for his next project  as the goal of his comeback  in the second half year.   CJH has carefully reviewed all of the scripts  as it’s  the first project  debuting from the new agency.     CJH  “I’m preparing the comeback with a deep humble feeling  as if it’s my first debut.  I wish I could be able to show a more improved and mature side of acting,” conveyed his resolution

• Like 4

Guest chaybags55

Very happy for CJH, wish him well and all the best as he truly deserves . I just came from Seoul Korea and wishing to the moon that I gonna bump on CJH...but just remain a dream haha. But wait,  I saw in person Chio yeo jin of EC at  Dongdaenum .. She is prettier in person and tall and slim . AIciaA and I Ialso attended bday FM of Kang Ji hwan. . In fairness, KJH is more handsomer and younger  in person.

Fingers crossed, there will be bdAy FM meet of CJH , definitely go there by hook or by crook haha

hello@booha dear and all Hyukie girls! 

@chaybags55

I hoped you and other fans had a ton of fun in Korea.  You are a lucky girl!!  You saw KJH. :w00t::w00t:  So KJH looked  more handsome and younger in person. waaa :w00t::w00t:   But I want to pray hard so that someday you will have a chance to see Hyuki too.  There is a good chance that Hyuki will have another FM in HK/TW/Singapore (or Philippine/Thailand)   Thank you for telling about your visit.  Take care :)

@mellinadear      Thank you   Hope he will come back with a good (rom-com) drama :blush:

• Like 3

@booha

Hey!  And hi there Hyukie gals!  Long time "no see" and "no visit"!  Sincere apologies....

Now, Now.... It's my turn to share!  Lost for words....:):phew::rolleyes::w00t::D:wub::wub:.....just too overjoyed with all that news about our Handsome Darling Hyukie!!!  Love you Jin Hyuk ssi!  Love you all CJH fangirls!

p/s  Special thanks to you @booha for keeping this thread alive all these past months!  We LOVE You!

• Like 1

10 celebrities you'd never have guessed were the same age (Part Three)

Here's another case of celebrities whom you'd never thought were born the same year!  

While some idols look mature, looking older than their age by exuding a more sophisticated or edgy vibe, others look younger than their age, appearing as though they never age like a vampire.  Both have their charms!

Which surprised you below?  Check out part one and part two, too!

(skipped unrelated.....)

1986 - Choi Jin Hyuk and Super Junior's Sungmin

misc_1459281343_e_choijinhyuk_sungmin.jp

source : allkpop

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, tiffanny loveley said:

plz ! did he discharged from the army or not yet?

He was discharged October last year due to medical reasons. The healing he required didn't make it sensible for the army to want him to come back once he will be well enough again. Reportedly he was disappointed that he will not get to complete military service.

The complete news should be earlier in the thread, at around the October 2015 topics.

• Like 3