Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group 
(CJHHKFG)
*Posts are written in both Chinese & English
Facebook Fan Page:

【2016.02.22★ Message from 'The Real'】

Good evening,
this is the Real, actor Choi Jin Hyuk's official fan cafe
We would like to inform about his next plan and about fan cafe's future plan.

He hasn't decided yet which management company he will go along with 

and therefore,Redbrick company has decided to help Fan cafe to communicate with actor until he finds his new management company.

Redbrick House will forward all gifts and support for actor Choi Jin Hyuk from fans till he finds his new management company.

If you have any questions regarding Fan Cafe support or other things, please email to us.

We will inform you as soon as we get new massages from him.

Thank you.
- E-mail : thereal85@daum.net
- Facebook massage : www.facebook.com/theReal.Jinhyuk

eBff6RS.jpg

• Like 4

Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 Global Fans
*Posts are written in English
Facebook Fan Page:

10 February 2016

Love You!

Since the Time I knew You,
In My Heart, You've put a Smile
KDrama means 'Joy & Laughter',
I need not go any further!

Knowing You is Full of Fun!
Feels like watching little children
Frolick under the Sun!

Poem & FanArt by : aprilliew29

Photo as credited

kykSV6y.jpg

• Like 2

A (Japanese?) fan made this to cheer CJH after his MS. Nonetheless it’s still cheering for the return of our guy.:wub:

choi jin hyuk MV「僕のところに来てくれて」 (You came to me) (11/9/2015)

** K.Will - Come To Me (내게 와줘서) (Yong Pal OST).

Lyrics: Korean/English

HANGUL LYRICS

Spoiler

그댄 줄 알았죠 처음 봤던 그 순간
숨이 멎을 듯 심장이 멈춰버렸죠
나 하나조차 버겁던 내가 그대를
그리워 늘 하루하루 바라봤었죠

고마워요 그대 내게 와줘서
그대 하나면 충분한데 내겐
아무것도 바랄 것이 없죠
늘 그대 곁에서 웃어줄게
이런 내 맘 알아줘
거기 바로 바로 내가 있을게

아닌 줄 알았죠 처음 봤던 그 순간
어떻게 그대 내게로 다가왔을까
수 많은 날을 힘들게 버텨왔는데
그대가 다가올 줄은 나 몰랐던 거죠

고마워요 그대 내게 와줘서
그대 하나면 충분한데 내겐
아무것도 바랄 것이 없죠
늘 그대 곁에서 웃어줄게
이런 내 맘 알아줘
거기 바로 바로 내가 있을게

돌아보면 항상 거기 있을 꺼야 내가
언제든 돌아올 수 있도록
많은 사람들 그 중에
서로를 찾은 우리처럼
행복할 수 있게 함께 할 수 있게

약속해요 눈물 흘리지 않게
그대 아프지 않게 할게 매일
이 모든 게 내겐 기적이죠
늘 그대 곁에서 지켜줄게
이런 내 맘 알아줘
이젠 내 손 내 손을 잡아줘

아무것도 바랄 것이 없죠
늘 그대 곁에서 웃어줄게
이런 내 맘 알아줘
거기 바로 바로 내가 있을게

ENGLISH TRANSLATION

Spoiler

I knew it was you, the moment I first saw you
As if my heart froze, my breath stopped
I used to be overwhelmed with just myself
But now I always miss you every single day

Thank you for coming to me
Just you alone is enough for me
I have nothing else I want
I’ll always smile right next to you
Please know my heart
I will be right here

I thought it couldn’t be, the moment I first saw you
How did you come to me?
I struggled to endure through countless days
So I didn’t know that you’d come to me

Thank you for coming to me
Just you alone is enough for me
Please know my heart
I will be right here

If you turn around, I’ll always be there
So you can always come back to me
Just like how we found each other among the many people
We can be happy, we can be together

I promise you that you won’t shed tears
I won’t hurt you
All of this is like a miracle to me
I’ll always protect you right by your side
Please know my heart
Now hold my hand

Please know my heart
I will be right here

• Like 4

I found this amusing photo.   :w00t::w00t:

Praying Mantis Flamenco dancers:

lfXN96h.jpg

http://The best pictures from National Geographic's Photo Contest 2014

http://yourshot.nationalgeographic.com/profile/678759/#

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/481392647646111612/

Spoiler

The best pictures from National Geographic's Photo Contest 2014 - by Hasan Baglar at Nicosia, Cyprus of two mantis,

God, Flamenco Dancers, National Geographic, Hasan Baglar, Dancing Mantis, Praying Mantis, Animal

The shot above was taken by photographer Hasan Baglar at Nicosia, Cyprus of two mantis, who look a lot like flamenco dancers. The best pictures from National Geographic's Photo Contest 2014

The best pictures from National Geographic's Photo Contest 2014 - The shot was taken by photographer Hasan Baglar at Nicosia, Cyprus of two mantis,

ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKING AND MIND BLOWING!!!.....Flamenco dancers The best pictures from National Geographic's Photo Contest 2014.....This shot was taken by photographer Hasan Baglar at Nicosia, Cyprus of two mantis, who look a lot like flamenco dancers. You can see more of the photographs from the photo contest at National Geographic and see some of the best shots, week by week, here.

Hasan Baglar (Cipro) - Show time. 1 classificato NATURE, Siena International Photography Awards.

Praying Mantis Flamenco dancers. The best pictures from National Geographic's Photo Contest 2014

Created by a happy God. His love is what makes him happy, if we love too...we will be happy:)

Animal - Praying Mantis Wallpapers and Backgrounds

#prayingmantis

Dancing Mantis

real flame  :P

T7kO830.jpgzbVxKGo.gif

cr to DC

• Like 4

@booha. Hi dear chingu!  Did anyone tell you you're so funny?  That's so apt!!  The 'Real Flame' you posted! 

It's been a while since I last dropped in!  But you know very well we fangirls do a lot of lurking around!! 

Thank you for the lovely entries you've made to keep us all entertained, I must say :wub: :lol::lol::heart:

That's a BIG Warm Heart for you! 

• Like 5

MUoeWsc.jpg

cr to DC

@meili29

I’m glad you liked it.    Would  Hyukssi approve of him next with the dancing mantis…  ahhh .. probably not..  but I gave him  a flamenco dancer… hopefully he approves of her..  :sweatingbullets::P      Always enjoy reading yours too.  Take care :)

@dango2

Thank you for remembering him still and hope to see you in his next new drama :DB)

• Like 3

Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group 
(CJHHKFG)
*Posts are written in both Chinese & English
Facebook Fan Page:
[2016.03.02]
[Choi Jin-hyuk's 2016 birthday message collection and calendar giveaway have come to a close]

Thank you for your participation! It has been confirmed that all your kind messages and warm thoughts were well received by Hyukie. We have also mailed out the calendars as promised.

Although Hyukie is currently keeping a low-profile, we are sure he will have his own plan. Please continue to support our dear Oppa and patiently wait for his comeback.

Calendar Cr. Venus (HK Mama)

DzGGPfY.jpg?1

• Like 3

The meaning of March

Spoiler

March means Mars’ month.

ADVERTISEMENT

Mars is the Roman god of War and is identified with the Greek god Ares.  Mars was the son of Juno and Jupiter and second only to his father in importance for Roman soldiers.

Until ~700BC March was the start of the year and the beginning of the war season.

The Saxons called the month Hreth-monath after their goddess Hreth.

Born in March?

Birthstone: Aquamarine

Flower: Daffodil

Tropical Zodiac: Pisces (February 19 to March 20) and Aries (March 21 to April 19)

Sidereal Zodiac: Aquarius (February 13 to March 14) and Pisces (March 15 to April 13)

• Like 1

Hyuki in this FM looked a lot more relaxed than the first one(2014). Having to practice with several FMs might make him less tense doing it and besides he probably was quite familiar to those Korean fans.:)

sa-rang-handa 사랑한다 I love you: The fans said in banmale which is usually used to people who are younger. It means there were many fans in FM that were older than Hyukssi. So JHssi laughed.  (사랑해요 a bit older/or in less formal setting/circumstance) (사랑합니다 much older or in formal setting/circumstance)      사랑하는채지녁 salang-ha-neun-chae-ji-nyeog

최진혁 (should be sounded like 지녁,  instead  the fans said 채지녁(Chae Ji Nyeog) )

**Korean is a phonetic language so the pronunciation of some words can be altered slightly which usually happens in sms. ((**Someone asked the question “Is Korean a very phonetic language, or does it work more like English?”:  https://www.italki.com/question/43638 ))

((translation)) :sweatingbullets::P

[theReal] 2015 최진혁 팬미팅 '약속' - 너만을느끼며/생일축하

(158) I know (알아요 al-ayo)((Fans said he was good looking/he was so handsome. So Hyuki responded playfully))  알아요  알아요

(209) You read the news did you?  (210)(fans) Yes!!   (211)Truly there isn’t much time left now.  I want to say thanks to people who did a lot for me last time.  (223)I now have a serious cold and my voice isn’t in good condition.  ((deep sigh))   (234) I really wanted to have a good event today but as I came down with a cold, I feel very regretful. ((fans shouts “sa-rang-handa 사랑한다 I love you /It’s okay…))((so he laughs))   (246)Today if I make any mistake, please understand it.

(251) About today’s event, since I can’t manage it by myself, I have someone who can help.  (258) It’s someone whom the fans like, whom the fans have no choice but to like (joking).  (307) I know the fans know who the person is.  (309)Who is it?  (fans)Park Gyong Lim   (312) Noona You got caught. You got caught. haha  Got caught. 

(316) (PGL) Congratulations. Congratulations.  Congratulations for the JH’s fan meeting   I'm PGL.     (329)(P) Whoa I felt like I came into a church ceremony.   (339)(P) When he walked in singing, ohh.. I felt it was like reviving someone back to life.  (341)(P) Yes He looked so cool.  Thank you.    About the rose..    Was it pretty?   I thought you would tell me about it sooner.(haha)    (351)(P)  Last year you had the first fan meeting. Was it 10 months ago?    (357)(C) About a year ago.  (359)(P) Yes it was one year ago and now this is second fan meeting to which I feel honored.  (409)(P) Nice to meet everybody here.   

(408)(P) Now we have a cake here because, on top of having his second FM today, his birthday was on 2/9.   (415)(fans) ‘Yes his birthday’   (416)(P) Since we didn’t celebrate his birthday together. I’m going to light it up here.   (423)(P) one two three four… (425)(fans) Happy birthday Happy birthday   사랑하는채지녁 (최진혁) (hearing it he breaks out in laughter)   Happy birthday   (429)(C) Thank you   

(443)(P) It looks like there are a lot more noonas here.  Instead of saying JH oppa or JH ssi,   (449)(P) they said CJH (It’s banmale which is usually used to people who are younger.)    Normally fans say (JH ) oppa like that but here everybody said CJH.    (451)(P) This kind of a fan club should be rare (joking)    (454)(P) Usually people don’t sing with a full name (adding a last name instead saying JHssi/JHei ),  (457)(P) like Happy birthday PGL.   (500)(P) But rather than saying JH oppa or JH ssi, they said CJH, with such honesty. haha   (506)(P) Why do you want to sing more.(to a fan)  (508)(P) He doesn’t need to add more age.

kwBi8c7.jpg

(158) I know (알아요 al-ayo)((Fans said he was good looking/he was so handsome. So Hyuki responded playfully))  알아요  알아요

• Like 4

@chaybags55

Hello I found this photo in yohanpark IG.  It was posted a day before which was a White Valentine Day.  This cute dog’s name is 몽실 (MongSil), Hyuki’s pet-daughter.  It’s possible Hyuki posted this photo for his fans. It’s also possible Hyuki was there next to his friend??     Btw yohan’s dog is called GwangSu(광수). You probably have seen GwangSu in yohan’s IG.

Yohanpark581 애교쟁이 몽실이신기술 윙크메롱
광수도 보고싶다

Charming MongSil, new skill, wink- mearong

Missing GwangSu

Someone left this comment: Happy Valentine's Day.

You know this fan et_winnie. She left:

몽실이 많이 컸네요. 살도 오르고 예뻐졌어요. 안부 전해줘 고마워요 요한씨! =)

근데 광수 요한씨랑 같이 지내나봐요? 광수도 보고 싶당...

MongSil has grown a lot.  (She) gained weight and looks prettier.  Thank you yohanssi, (?posting)  greeting/saying hello ((**Perhaps this photo is from Hyuki so she is thanking yohan for it?))

However  shouldn’t Gwangsu be with yohanssi?  I want to see GwangSu too…

((** GwangSu is yohan’s dog.))

• Like 1

Okay We got a very good news about Jin Hyuk ssi. :w00t::w00t:   It looks like he might form his own agency. It could mean his manager came with him and they might make their own agency. If that’s true about his manager, that’s good because I feel his manager has been very good at managing CJH’s career so far.    Hopefully we don’t have to wait a long time before seeing him in a drama. However it looks like his knee hasn’t fully recovered.  Sadly this kind of  a knee injury is hard to recover from completely. :(

EDIT:   I checked out about the company ‘Golden Thumb Pictures’.  It is a production company which produced (mostly for SBS): Masks(2015 SBS) Three Days (2014 SBS)  That Winter, the Wind Blows(213 SBS)   The King of Dramas(2012 SBS)   Sign(2011 SBS)    More than Blue (2009 movie)  Bad Love(2007 KBS2)

It seems like a major company.   I’m glad to know that  a major company like GTP is interested in Hyuki.     There are a couple of articles which say he hasn’t decided about his next plan  and he is careful(?)  

Spoiler

I found the article( 10/18/2014) : “On September 24, The Hospital Club welcomed a number of important personalities from the Korean drama industry, as producers and executives from the major broadcasters came to attend a K-Drama Showcase – part of the KCCUK’s K-Drama Week.

After a first session dedicated to explore collaboration opportunities between South Korea and the UK, which the top indie UK producers all attended, representatives from KBS, SBS, Goldenthumb Pictures and CJ E&M introduced their hottest drama properties.”

http://www.daehandrama.com/korean-drama-showcase-highlights/

H6gXjKE.png

CJH is looking for a new agency.

CJH’s official told to Newsen on March 17, “CJH has been looking for a new agency since his contract with RBH expired. Although in fact there have been  meetings with many companies but nothing yet has been decided.  There is a high probability that he will have one-man/his own agency but hasn’t yet been confirmed’

There is a news report about a meeting with the Golden Thumb Pictures to discuss the exclusive contract but CJH’s official explained “It isn’t true. CJH is acquainted  with the Golden Thumb Pictures so he met them to talk about a project.”

CJH enlisted in the Army 30 Division March 31 last year but, due to a serious knee injury, he received a stem cell transplant in the left knee cartilage.  After the surgery CJH wished strongly to return to active duty but the army decided that, since it was difficult for him to serve in the army because he needed a long term treatment,   he was given the early medical discharge.

CJH’s official revealed “After the discharge, he has received  the rehabilitation treatment 2 or 3 hours daily.  His condition hasn’t returned 100% but it is better than before the discharge.  He continuously receives the rehabilitation treatment and looks for a new agency.  Soon he will greet (the viewers) with a good project.”

eMxlMXl.jpg?1

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/newsview?newsid=20160317110310783

[MV Sub]최진혁 - 잘있나요 ( Best Wish To You)

(구가의 서 OST special) 1080p (Acoustic ver)

cr to uploader

• Like 5