Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest Mishiellie

omg so much goodies ^___^ I know what i'll be doing when I go home today haha .. catching up on everything I have missed

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE UPDATES :x

@anannanann   Thank you for postings    Just listened songs by Tae.1 and interesting and I might find more of his songs.

@yhiyori1221    For an alarm tone?  hyukhyuk's voice? Please let me know how it works because it sounds great!

@Mishiellie       Have a good evening!   Don't forget to listen( or watch ) the teaser video by hyukhyuk.

@screambysca...    Thank you for the great pictures! 

hyukhyuk girls and guys!!

The fan who posted earlier here ran accidentally into hyukhyuk on the set of Heirs at Millennium Biltmore(?)  Hotel in LA.   When it happened she posted on her Heirs thread with some brief detail of the encounter and I read it but without realizing she wrote more story hidden in the spoiler which I found and read today.  The reason I went back to her post was that after posting hyukhyuk's mv I was reminded of this fan's remark saying how much more handsome he was in person than on the screen. I thought if hyukhyuk's fans live in the area of filming this might be a good opportunity to see him in person. I heard the same remark from another person before. She was the one who met him in LAX, posted  fancam and wrote on twitter which I read on DC at the time.  I don't remember much detail of it now except her description of him as a bit slim but handsome.     The story in the spoiler was very interesting. Every hyukhyuk fans should read it. It is on Heirs thread. ( p 208 )   Now my question is this: It would be nice to have the story on this thread too and how, if possible. 

shenny said: Hiyah, here's the original. :)
iXcWjoLeg84wR.jpg
He's soooo handsome!